Chad Ocho Cinco? HAHA!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
That was another racist comment by Chad Johnson. I really hate that guy. Hes sure lucky hes in the NFL because if not for that he would be flipping burgers or cleaning toilets with that mildly retarted Iq of his. What if Peyton Manning were to come out and say there could be more white receivers but they are never given a chance? HMM

LOL! More like selling crackrock or throwing trash on the back of a BFI truck!
smiley36.gif
In all serious, he's so full of BS it's not even funny. Another reason I rarely watch the NFL these days...more over-hyped, Caste-pushed thugs being lionized and given way too much air time!
smiley11.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bart said:

At the end of the video, besides his homies, Johnson claims evenHE could beat Phelps.Man, oh man. I wish I could be Phelps fora few days. I would hold a press conference and call the chump out. "How dare you belittle me, and my accomplishments, you arrogant, trash talking ,stupid, big mouthed, pea brained fool! Let's get it on! Any pool, any time, any place. We'll make sure ESPN covers the event for all the world to see. Hey, I'll put up a million, and you put up a million! Put up or shut upclown boy!" A pay per view would be cool.

I'd love it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Bart said:

At the end of the video, besides his homies, Johnson claims evenHE could beat Phelps.Man, oh man. I wish I could be Phelps fora few days. I would hold a press conference and call the chump out. "How dare you belittle me, and my accomplishments, you arrogant, trash talking ,stupid, big mouthed, pea brained fool! Let's get it on! Any pool, any time, any place. We'll make sure ESPN covers the event for all the world to see. Hey, I'll put up a million, and you put up a million! Put up or shut upclown boy!" A pay per view would be cool.

I'd love it.

I have been thinking the same thing Bart.

whiteathlete33 said:
Wow. What an piece of trash Johnson is. That video was of a mildly retarted clown discrediting another white athlete.I'd like to see these so called better swimmers he knows.

As a former lifeguard in an urban area (Jersey City), I can tell you guys FOR A FACT that blacks cannot swim welll. When I was in high school and in college, I was a lifeguard at a town rec pool in J.C. We had at least one or two saves (rescues) per day compared to any other average suburban White pool that has an average of one or two saves per MONTH. We (the lifeguards) use to refer to black "swimmers" as "african rock fish" because they sunk like boulders.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

Bart said:
I would hold a press conference and call the chump out.   "How dare you belittle me, and my accomplishments, you arrogant, trash talking ,stupid, big mouthed, pea brained fool!

Oh, I would do the same thing, only I would use much much harsher words than those.

:::sniff sniff:::...I smell an n-bomb about to be dropping soon, Chad.
smiley36.gif

Deacon

Guru
I remember watching TV the other day and a commentator stated that the reason there aren't many black swimmers is due to the fact that it's expensive! Now how exactly is swimming expensive? Society will always make excuses for blacks and their inferiority in certain sports.Edited by: Deacon

Tom Iron

Mentor
A few years from now when Cinco is sitting on the curb, drinking his wine, the bum sitting next to him will be asking how come he's got a spanish name.

Tom Iron...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Wow Chad Johnson has to be the biggest moron out there. It frustrates me more than anything else that such a stupid and racist piece of trash is making millions of dollars. The reason he is making this money is because idiot white people are buying his jerseys and cheering for him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Chad Johnson is a really good WR but otherwise he's about as typically black as they come. He doesn't make sense, just opens his mouth and lets it run, never once checking or caring for what comes out of it. He's a strange cookie indeed.

Colonel_Reb said:
Chad Johnson is a really good WR but otherwise he's about as typically black as they come. He doesn't make sense, just opens his mouth and lets it run, never once checking or caring for what comes out of it. He's a strange cookie indeed.

Talented, yes. Tough? Sh*t no.

Especially two seasons ago, when Brian Russell came flying across mid-field and tattooed Johnson into the turf like a pancake in week 2. When Chad got up, he had this bewildered look in his eyes like he just got hit by a train.

Official "Ocho Cinco" NFL jersey - $150.

Chad Johnson's contract - $30 million.

Watching a powerful, White, strong-safety absolutely
destroy a loudmouth idiot on the field...priceless.

smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think the media will eventually start calling Johnson by his new last name or not? When Cassius Clay became Muhammed Ali many media people continued to call him Clay for years. There was also reluctance when Lew Alcindor became Kareem Abdul Jabar.

But that was a long time ago; white men have been heavily emasculated and reprogrammed over the ensuing 40 years. Pacman Jones has seamlessly made the transition to Adam Jones. But Ocho Cinco is such a silly name, do you think the media will go along with it?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We may hear a joke or two about the name but the media will continue to praise him. He's never questioned about his antics.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What I'm asking though is will the media sooner or later begin referring to him exclusively as Chad Ocho Cinco, or keep calling him Chad Johnson?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think they will start calling him that as soon as the NFL let's him wear it on his jersey. They'll rejoice in it: "My, that Chad Ocho Cinco! What a character! What will he come up with next??" big smiles and chuckles all around.

White Shogun said:
"My, that Chad Ocho Cinco! What a character! What will he come up with next??" big smiles and chuckles all around.

Room brightening smiles all around.
smiley36.gif

Sorry, Shogun, I just couldn't let that one go without making a notation of the "smile" reference.Edited by: Ground Fighter

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Mike Golic surprisingly said that he thinks Johnson is childish and attention seeking and that he will continue to call him Chad Johnson despite the name change. Mike Greenberg said he will call him Ocho Cinco b/c that will be his legal name.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
White Shogun said:
"My, that Chad Ocho Cinco! What a character! What will he come up with next??" big smiles and chuckles all around.

Room brightening smiles all around.
smiley36.gif

Sorry, Shogun, I just couldn't let that one go without making a notation of the "smile" reference.

That's why I put it in there.
smiley2.gif