Castewhore GM BUddy Nix steps down

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Racist GM Buddy Nix steps down after doing his best to darken the Bills roster over the last few years. Oh yea and the Bills became a worse team during his time as GM.

AA Hire Doug Whaley who is an import from the Castewhore Colbert's Steelers operation will be taking over so look for more of the same black mediocrity moving forward.

Tannehill17

Mentor
He's probably one of the few GM's I actually despise worse than Jeff Ireland. A total SEC loving good 'ol boy who loves his 'affletes' Drafting a bum like EJ Manuel in the first round is simply inexcusable. This guy is Akili Smith 2.0

white is right

Hall of Famer
He's probably one of the few GM's I actually despise worse than Jeff Ireland. A total SEC loving good 'ol boy who loves his 'affletes' Drafting a bum like EJ Manuel in the first round is simply inexcusable. This guy is Akili Smith 2.0
Even McGay thought that Manuel was a reach in the first round. There is no way any team wanted a guy who generally looked lost in the big games in the first round. I doubt any wanted him in the second either. Anway this is a tribute to Buddy Epson err Nhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18ix....

Tannehill17

Mentor
Even McGay thought that Manuel was a reach in the first round. There is no way any team wanted a guy who generally looked lost in the big games in the first round. I doubt any wanted him in the second either. Anway this is a tribute to Buddy Epson err Nhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18ix....
I actually felt sorry for the Bills and their fans when the commish announced Manuel as their first round selection. One of the knocks against him from some of the pundits was his "low football IQ" The good news for the Bills is that Nix is gone, the bad news is that they are going to have to endure several more years of bad football because Nix put the finishing touches on destroying this team with his precious black quarterback. Nix's successor is not likely to be much better as he is black, but we'll see.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
One thing's for sure, Buddy Nix was a very bad general manager.

He continually drafted players whose "measurables exceeded their performance," often by a wide margin.

Apparently he thought that if you were mediocre in college but had good measurables it meant you had a lot of upside.

What it really meant is that Nix drafted a lot of mediocre college players who turned into bad pro players.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good riddance. Have a great retirement full of diabetes ya old fart.