Caste System Violation by ESPN

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is the main picture on ESPN's homepage right now:

When was the last time any major media outlet had a photograph or montage in which all the football players shown were white? Seeing blacks only is routine ("diversity" doesn't apply to them), but whites only happens about as often as Halley's Comet comes around. Even though the players are all quarterbacks, where is Donovan, Vince, Duanteor Michael?

The beginning of a trend following a Super Bowl win by Peyton Manning? More like an extremely rare throwback, or perhaps the work of a mischevious ESPN employee.. .
smiley4.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don, how this got by the censors I can't imagine. I've never seen a major media picture montage that didn't look like a McDonalds commercial, white, asian, black, hispanic.

Wait! the Dallas guy is a hispanic as determined by our own committee on racial purity. So there.....diversity is served.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
Don, how this got by the censors I can't imagine. I've never seen a major media picture montage that didn't look like a McDonalds commercial, white, asian, black, hispanic.

Wait! the Dallas guy is a hispanic as determined by our own committee on racial purity. So there.....diversity is served.
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif

Oh no, I've given the Tony Romo thread new life! Aaaahhhh!
smiley36.gif

Don,
I think it might be a trend. I read a piece before the Super Bowl That compared Urlacher to the Indy middle linebacker who is black ( I do not remember his name ) But Urlacher was decribed as "faster, quicker and more atheletic. During the super bowl one the announcer describewd Dallas Clark as being fast and said that with Clark at tight end hte Colts had a third wid receiver who also had size and strength. I almost pinched myself to see if I was dreamibg. And a now an all white front page at ESPN.

C Darwin

Mentor
I am pleased that there are no blacks in the picture.
smiley22.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This is really something, but I'm sure the pro-black forces will come down hard on whoever let this one get by. And to think, they did it right in the middle of black history month!
smiley36.gif

foreverfree

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
This is really something, but I'm sure the pro-black forces will come down hard on whoever let this one get by.

Hope he doesn't lose his job.
smiley5.gif

John

GWTJ

Mentor
Sports Illustrated had Manning on the cover after beating the Patriots, then Urlacher on the cover for their Super Bowl preview issue and now Manning again after winning the Super Bowl.

If I remember correctly, Drew Brees was on the cover before that. Four covers in a row, now ESPN, white athletes are really strutting their stuff so far in 2007.
smiley20.gif

Iliiterate peole ususally are not big purchasers of magazines. Perhaps some one in SI accounting looked at the demographic of their subscribers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Everything seems to be back to normal now. We can assume teeth were gnashed and various employees fired for not adhering to the party line sufficiently. Here's the present lead story on ESPN's homepage:
Roomful of Clues
<H1>Cross-cultural collages help explain Gators' '04's</H1>

Apparently, few from outside the Florida program had ever been in this dorm room. It's not that the Gators' four juniors were hiding anything. If anything, they didn't want to make it a spectacle.
What you find on the inside are posters and photos that help explain four diverse personalities and offer up some understanding of why this team is so unique in today's got-to-get-my-NBA-check mentality.
Joakim Noah is parts Swedish, Cameroonian and French, and the son of a former tennis star and a model mom. Al Horford is a proud Dominican and son of a former pro player. Corey Brewer is devoted to his family and the only one who didn't come from significant means. Taurean Green is the son of a former big-time college player and coach. . . .

rest of sleep-inducing Caste article: [url]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_a ndy&amp;id=2760775[/url]

Realgeorge

Mentor
The 1974 version of ESPN's promo would have featured SIX outstanding White Quarterbacks:

Fran Tarkenton
Roger Staubach
Dan Fouts
Archie Manning
Bob Griese
Terry Bradshaw

And nobody would have batted an eyelash, except maybe a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader

PitBull

Guru
It would also have shown the white men in question wearing suits and ties,
slacks and collared shirt, or in uniform, clean cut, shaven, with short hair.
Also no baseball caps, especially ones worn to the side like drug pushers
and street pimps. Gang- like hand signs would be out too. How low the
media have sunk, groveling to the crud in this society!

cutty

Guru
Wait a minute here, according to Michael Irvin, Tony Romo owes his athleticism to being part black.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
PitBull, the Globalist controlled "mainstream" media loves glorifying that "gangsta/thug/hiphop" image & culture. It's all part of the Globalist agenda to undermind American traditions & values!

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1679Edited by: DixieDestroyer

JD074

Master
jaxvid said:
smiley36.gif

And as the head of that committee, I fully endorse this picture!
smiley36.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Funny how 3 of 4 of those flordia basketball players come from affluent backgrounds yet still try and be all ghetto thug. What a joke...also that Joakim Noah is probably one of the ugliest human beings on the planet.

LabMan

Mentor
DixieDestroyer,

Very good info,and right on the money!Please keep it coming!,and isn't it sad to know that none of this conditioning could take place if our "dumbed down"population were not so gullible?