Caste Football Reaches 10,000 Topics!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think its great to acknowledge the growth of the CF website and the wealth of information that is here. Those 10,000+ topics are informative and enlightening and are helping to wake White Americans up to the reality of anti-white discrimination in sports, along with many other realities of the age in which we live. Thanks to all who have contributed and most importantly to Don Wassall, for caring enough to create this website!
smiley32.gif
smiley121.gif
smiley127.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to pay a lot more attention to the number of total posts (now over 135,000), but 10,000 topics is a lot of topics! And in many ways we've only scratched the surface. What CF covers is an endlessly interesting and fertile -- and important -- facet of contemporay society.

Some more stats -- Caste Football has had 653,881 different visitors and 99,823 repeat visitors. Total page views are up to 17,431,341.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A toast to the man of the year, Don Wassall. I can't say thank you enough for starting a site where good friends can meet up and talk about sports, music, movies, politics, etc. This is a home away from home and a second family. You made it all possible Don. Thanks my friend and I will be here till as long as I'm still breathing. I love all of my brothers here. Long live Castefootball.

DWFan

Mentor
white lightning said:
A toast to the man of the year, Don Wassall. I can't say thank you enough for starting a site where good friends can meet up and talk about sports, music, movies, politics, etc. This is a home away from home and a second family. You made it all possible Don. Thanks my friend and I will be here till as long as I'm still breathing. I love all of my brothers here. Long live Castefootball.

My feelings exactly. I don't even know if I'm going to watch any NFL games again, but I can still keep up with it here and find the relevant highlight shots on Youtube. Recognition of the caste system takes some of the fun out of football, but we're adults here, and "in every life a little rain must fall".

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
First of all, congrats to caste football. More importantly congrats to Don Wassall for creating a site like this.
smiley4.gif
And congrats to all the members of this site who contribute.
smiley16.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's a team effort for sure. Lots of excellent posters and some great writers of articles. I'mcertain this site has made some headway in changing the kneejerk opinions and attitudes of at least a segment of the DWFs toward both white and black athletes, and maybe evena few in the media too. Truth is on our side and the Caste System will eventually go the way of all systems based on lies.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even if the system went away, we would have to stay strong or it would come back. Whites need to take pride in everything they do. Have pride in your culture, traditions and family values.

I am very grateful to this site as well. A big thank you from Australia Don. I may not post all that much (I have never been one for writing letters, texting, etc)but I come to this great site on a daily basis.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Much thanks to patriot Don Wassall & my Caste Football breathren!
smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Much thanks to patriot Don Wassall & my Caste Football breathren!
smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif

Ditto to everybody's sentiments above. Another milestone reached at Caste Football.

The Hock

Master
This is the current real underground movement, man. White people getting together and talking, as white people, about white people's concerns. This is a way for me to hang around some really smart people.

The lefty multi culti crowd likes to imagine that they are fighting some evil system, but they are so much in power now, especially in the media and academia, that they have become the evil system. They're the book burners now. They're hanging on to their power with lies and smoke and mirrors. They've been compared to the old Soviet rule that used similar tactics to stay in power. That system fell, and this one will too. Too many people are waking up.

And dammit, somebody sign Matt Jones.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
great work, gentlemen. but we can do even better! keep it up.
smiley2.gif

and again, thanks to Don. he's put his neck and name out there on the line in order to present the truth. and, in return, he's been vilified and condemned by the Powers That Be and the sheeple.

it would be impossible to give him too much credit or respect for the work he has done for our cause as White people. you are awesome, man. just awesome.
smiley20.gif

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I would like to thank the individual who posted a link to Caste Football at the American Renaissance forum/discussion group at Yahoo Groups. Who was that? That is how I first found Caste Football. Don's dedication to this endeavor is impressive. To oversee over 135,000 posts is mind-boggling.