Caste Football Mock Draft

Who Will the Dolphins Select with the #1 Pick?

• Glenn Dorsey DT LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sedrick Ellis DT USC

• Chris Long DE Virginia

• Darren McFadden RB Arkansas

• Jake Long OT Michigan

• Brian Brohm QB Louisville

• Matt Ryan QB Boston College

• Kenny Phillips S Miami

• Keith Rivers LB USC

• Other (Please List in a post below)

• Total voters
Okay, just for fun I thought I'd start this mock draft. Its not necessarily who you want to be picked (otherwise it would be an all white first round...lol) but who you think will be picked. I'll try to update the mock and put a new team "on the clock" about once every 24 hours or so, so check back often to vote again on the next team. If you want to pick a player that I have not listed, do so in a post in this thread and I'll factor them into the final vote count.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We'll really have to be good prognosticators because it's not until after the Combine that the "experts" start putting together serious mock drafts.

I voted for Jake Long because the Dolphins have had a terrible sumo line for several years, but they need help everywhere.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Me too Don. They need a better line on both sides, but I think Jake Long would help them more than Dorsey.

come on guys they have the one white player on d that they want in ROTH you know they will take a black to balance it ut so i say its Dorsey

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jake Long makes sense, so they probably won't pick him.
they need help all over, really.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
"Forrest Gump" Dorsey is already being hyped as a media darling, his southern connections and skin color make him a sure No. 1 pick for the Black 'Fins