Caste Clown Suspended

Europe

Mentor
What if he said an Italian was out having pasta? Nobody would blink an eye. This country country can't get any stupider. Is it "racist" to show black guys playing basketball? What about Englisman eating fish and chips?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Give me an overloving break!
smiley11.gif
AmeriKa is on a bad tailspin, and it's getting worse every day! I saw where Chad "OchYostinko" (who I/we CF'ers are no fan of) got in trouble for making using a "slur" against the precious little sodomites. Had that been a White player, he'd have been suspended for sure.
smiley21.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Just another great example of the double standard when it comes to race and behavior. I suggest telling friends about this latest punishment. The more people here about this BS the more likely they will be to quit buying into and abiding by the prescribed PC rules that apply only to whites.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
What if he said an Italian was out having pasta? Nobody would blink an eye. This country country can't get any stupider. Is it "racist" to show black guys playing basketball? What about Englisman eating fish and chips?

Yeah give me a break. Hispanics eat Tacos, everyone knows that...what's the big deal if someone comments on the truth? This guy is an announcer and he's paid to be entertaining. I'm sure Colombian's hearing about how they eat Tacos is going to ruin there lives (sarcasm). What a joke!

j41181

Master
Why can't anyone enjoy making an "honest" joke these days?

I saw nothing wrong in that comment. These PC hound-dogs should get a life!

Charlie

Guru
Colombian, eh? 'Detained at the airport.' 'Making a delivery.'

Colombians really don't eat anything they call 'tacos'. That's Mexican. Whom Colombians loathe. And vice versa. The most common complaint being they don't like the way the other speaks Spanish.

The Hock

Master
A lot of these goofs seem to start with people who aren't usually funny trying to make a joke. His stupid joke wasn't just not funny, it was unfunny. But such a big deal? Only in our new crazy quilt America.

Griese said he was sorry. Twice. Two times I guess because maybe they didn't comprendo him the first time. Still he gets told to go to the corner of the room. We can't alienate the Latino NASCAR fans. After all, they're the future of America.

Move over Bubba. And don't say anything about tacos.Edited by: The Hock

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In any normal society of free-thinking men and women, one would think that the iron-clad enforcement of these boring, non-issue racial politics would eventually backfire.

It's the equivalent of forbidding children from watching "bad shows"Â￾ on TV"¦.it should make them want to do it even more. The human nature of American rebellion against authoritarian overlords has been successfully smashed to peices. Whites will still rebel, as long as said rebellion has absolutely no effect upon any non-white race, homosexuals, women, diversity, etc.Edited by: Thrashen

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, that is true that Taco's are Mexican- so technically he was wrong- but still it was an innocent attempt at stereotypical humor of Hispanics. I mean how does that hurt anyone? If someone is that sensitive to a remark about what Mexicans eat- they need to get a life.

A funny thing about Italian and Spanish food, is that over in Europe- until Euros made the trip across to America- tomatoes weren't even heard of in Europe. I learned in a history class, that just like the Potato it was a food from the Americas. Now Potatoes are a big part of the Irish diet and tomatoes are used in tomato sauce and in other ways for Italian or Spanish dishes.

This reminds me of when Fuzzy Zeller was called a racist for making jokes about different cultures. Everyone was fine with his joke about plain cooking Meat and Potato eating Scots and Irishmen like Payne Stewart, but when he made a reference to Tiger Woods and fried chicken he lost his endorsement deals. You can make cultural jokes about Europeans, but any other culture is off limits. Other groups can poke fun at us too, but soon whites will be charged with hate crimes if we poke fun at them. What a double standard.
smiley21.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Columbian? He should've make a pot joke. Or coffee. Or maybe made a reference to him trying to sneak his relatives into the US.