Caste Angels

LabMan

Mentor
In last nights playoff game the "caste" Angels started one White player,catcher Jeff Mathis.In the year 2001 the team starting lineup was 99% White,proof of how fast the elite are moving to eliminate Whites from all aspects of society,it was great to see the mostly White Red Sox,featuring Jason Bay,beat this team!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Don't forget JD Drew!

He made a great catch in the outfield (at the wall) and hit that incredibly powerful GW HR! Off of "K-Rod" no less!

What an all-time classic playoff moment!!!

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Being up 2 games to 0 is exactly what the Red Sox needed.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Angels won in extra innings. Beckett looked terrible to start the game and was chased after 5 innings. Saunders pitched well for the Angels, but I don't see them beating the Sox in this series.

Phillies win! On to the NLCS. The Dodgers aren't a scary team, and the two teams traded sweeps in the regular season. Who do you guys want in Philadelphia / Los Angeles?

guest301

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
Angels won in extra innings. Beckett looked terrible to start the game and was chased after 5 innings. Saunders pitched well for the Angels, but I don't see them beating the Sox in this series.

Phillies win! On to the NLCS. The Dodgers aren't a scary team, and the two teams traded sweeps in the regular season. Who do you guys want in Philadelphia / Los Angeles?

MLB would love a Manny/Dodgers vs. Red Sox World Series but I would prefer Philly/Boston.

GeneralLee

I agree Philles and Red Sox since my White Sox have been eliminated I hope the Boston Red Sox win since they are the whitest team in the MLB playoffs.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Nothing would upset the baseball apple cart more than a Philadelphia / Tampa Bay World Series. In a playoff year that was missing the Caste-annointed Mets and Yankees, (not to mention the Tigers, who many picked to win their division...
smiley36.gif
) analysts would be deflated to see a Series with an out-of-nowhere Cinderella and a Philadelphia team (who no one like anyway because, well, they're from Philadelphia).

Plus, everyone in Philadelphia has a grudge against JD Drew. For good reason.

Edited by: PhillyBirds

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Way to go, Red Sox, the winning hit by Jed Lowrie (who replaced the caste guy Julio Lugo)and the winning run by Jason Bay. The only drawback was the hit was off Scott Shields, a fine white reliever.

Skipperron

Guru
How sweet it is. Cubs, Angels and Brewers (with that punk Princess Fielder) eliminated.

I hope that it is the Phillies against the Red Sox and that Jason Bay and the Sox take it all. Pretty amazing that a team from Boston, one of the more liberal cities in the US, would be so white. And I guess being liberal clears them from questions about an almost all white team. Houston caught tons of grief over how white they were a few years back. But not much mentioned about the Red Sox.

Still time for them to complain though.

Go Red Sox from a Pirates fan and fan of Jason Bay.

Skipperron said:
How sweet it is. Cubs, Angels and Brewers (with that punk Princess Fielder) eliminated.

I hope that it is the Phillies against the Red Sox and that Jason Bay and the Sox take it all. Pretty amazing that a team from Boston, one of the more liberal cities in the US, would be so white. And I guess being liberal clears them from questions about an almost all white team. Houston caught tons of grief over how white they were a few years back. But not much mentioned about the Red Sox.

Still time for them to complain though.

Go Red Sox from a Pirates fan and fan of Jason Bay.

Around 1990-92, the Red Sox were taking a lot of heat for being "too white." The Boston writers were wringing their hands and weeping over the team's so-called "racist history." The Boston Red Sox did not integrate until 1959.