Captain America will be a Negro

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Marvel says the next Captain America will be an African American

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/marvel-says-next-captain-america-african-american-101343211.html

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - An African American character will soon strap on the star-emblazoned shield and step into the red, white and blue uniform of Captain America in the pages of Marvel Comics.

The character of Captain America first appeared in 1941, as a super soldier fighting the Nazis. He was revived by Marvel in the 1960s and became an icon among Marvel's lineup of heroes.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
isiah-bradley15.jpg

Captain Negro Amerika

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Absurd. First Thor becoming a female character and now this. If Marvel wants more token minority characters, they should simply make up new ones. Don't destroy legendary Whites ones. F*ck Stan Lee, the old jew and the rest of Marvel. This culture is rotten to the core for White children these days.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Wiley Coyote killed and ate the Roadrunner.

Here's a video with the last episode. It must have been made by a Chosen One, notice the vulgar ridiculing of Christianity at the end:

[video=youtube;bj78yCaumpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bj78yCaumpc[/video]

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
**** marvel! Despicable outright racism and sexism towards white males.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The brainwashing continues. Older members wonder why so many young whites mimicking black culture its b/c of **** like this that has been set in motion for a long long time. In the 90s their actions became more ramped up and now look where we stand.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was never much of a fan of cartoons and comic books, but from what I can tell it's always been a near one hundred percent Jewish monopoly. They just bided their time waiting until all the restraints were knocked down to reveal their true nature and agenda, as did Hollywood.

I occasionally watch a cartoon for a few minutes, and the ones on in the evening are without fail as warped as can be, filled with disgusting behavior, violence and sexual perversion, particularly male exhibitionism and homosexuality.

davidholly

Mentor
Wiley Coyote killed and ate the Roadrunner.

Here's a video with the last episode. It must have been made by a Chosen One, notice the vulgar ridiculing of Christianity at the end:

[video=youtube;bj78yCaumpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bj78yCaumpc[/video]

That's from Family Guy. Not an actual WB cartoon.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Does this mean he'll be holding his shield sideways? When he throws his shield at a "bad guy," will he miss his intended target and instead kill innocent children?

Iconoclast

Guru
Protocols are fake and outdated

It only leads people to look at other stupid conspiracies like Rothschild instead of focusing on the Media/Jews/Race.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Protocols are fake and outdated

It only leads people to look at other stupid conspiracies like Rothschild instead of focusing on the Media/Jews/Race.
Not fake. Somewhat outdated, yes. Although their basic methods (especially "distractions") are similar today, I'm sure there are far more sophisticated "protocols" nowadays than back in the 19th century.

The Rothchilds may have been the main driving force of the Jewish Supremacists many years ago, but that's just history. Nowadays the leaders are people like Soros, Chernin, Zukerman, Brin, Wales, Zuckerberg, Schrage, Page, etc.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
1-a-aadelman.jpg

"Larry Adelman, the Jewish producer who is responsible for the widespread indoctrination of children with many anti-white concepts, most especially the truly bizarre and anti-scientific lie that ” there is no such thing as race” and that it has no biological basis, which has been force fed to millions of children via NOVA with the cooperation of our ZOG controlled Marxist “education” system."

The above two are from an Odinist website:

http://odinist.org/tag/jewish-homosexual-agenda/

Hail Odin!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Comic books are garbage, they just are another distraction for kids who would be better off focused on their schoolwork and sports.

Protocol #13: Distractions http://iamthewitness.com/books/Protocols.of.Zion/Protocol.13-Distractions.htm

Children should look up to real-life heroes instead.

But a lot of not too tightly wrapped kids, fattened up mentally and physically by the rulers, become totally obsessed with these idiot comic book characters. Also, they carry them over to videos and video games and tv and movies.

Menelik

Mentor
I was never much of a fan of cartoons and comic books, but from what I can tell it's always been a near one hundred percent Jewish monopoly. They just bided their time waiting until all the restraints were knocked down to reveal their true nature and agenda, as did Hollywood.

I occasionally watch a cartoon for a few minutes, and the ones on in the evening are without fail as warped as can be, filled with disgusting behavior, violence and sexual perversion, particularly male exhibitionism and homosexuality.
Same here but I'm CONSTANTLY amazed at people, who share the same sentiments, and yet allow their children to be subjected to such filth.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i don't know if they will have the guts to do it
hollywood targets asia, where people are obsessed with skin colour and try to appear as white as possible
as a consequence i think that hollywood has been frustrated and forced to have white leading actors

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member