Can It Get More Ridiculous?

bigunreal

Mentor
What madness- this story is from today's Rotoworld:

Some players are openly campaigning for the Raiders to sign Michael Vick once he is released from prison.

DeAngelo Hall, Justin Griffith, and Ashley Lelie said they'd put up some of their salaries as collateral if the Raiders sign Vick, who is hoping to get out of jail in time for training camp next season. JaMarcus Russell must love this. It's still a longshot, but Al Davis might be the only owner in the league that would actually take talk like this seriously.

Even I wouldn't have thought black players were capable of this level of nonsensical behavior. On what level, except blind racial loyalty, does this make any sense? What connection do these players have to the Raiders? Why would players on one team lobby, to the point of offering their own money, for another team to sign a player?

This news comes on the heels of several new and even more boldly anti-white statements and acts than usual. First, Denver put both Andre Hall and Michael Pittman on injured reserve. In all the stories I read about this on fantasy sites, Peyton Hillis was not mentioned. Understand, the only Denver RB to do anything at all in the last game, and he did quite a bit, is not even in the picture on a team almost devoid of its running back corps. I guess Brock Forsey and Brad Hoover wouldn't even get that one random game to run the ball if they were playing today.

Second, Dan Orlovsky is "out" for a couple of games at least, with what sounds like a totally bogus injury. This is to pave the way for Daunte Culpepper to start at QB. Could there be a more disastrous marriage than this portly, washed up player playing on the worst team in the league, with little or no preparation? The fantasy blurbs I read all claimed that Orlovsky played poorly in the last game. At this point, white players with good stats (like Orlovsky had the past few games) are just summarily dismissed, while fat turds like Jamarcus Russell are ignored until that rare occasion when they do something fairly well.

Third, I actually heard John Riggins, on a radio show this morning, suggest that Pittsburgh could be in for a quarterback controversy. This is the crux of the biscuit, folks; the last great white running back voluntarily stating that one of the league's most proven quarterbacks could possibly have to battle for his job with a mediocre journeyman who played pretty well for one half of football.

There seems to be something in the air- I think it's our enemies preparing that huge Obama victory celebration. Edited by: bigunreal

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Third, I actually heard John Riggins, on a radio show this morning, suggest that Pittsburgh could be in for a quarterback controversy. This is the crux of the biscuit, folks; the last great white running back voluntarily stating that one of the league's most proven quarterbacks could possibly have to battle for his job with a mediocre journeyman who played pretty well for one half of football."

Haha, not to mention SUPERBOWL CHAMPION QB, Ben Roethlisberger.

I know Riggins is an anti-caste hero, and rightly so...but most of these ex-players are just as much a part of the caste system as ESPN, scouts, coaches, etc. In reality, I'm sure Riggins is no different than other white ex-skill players (Jason Sehorn, Chris Collinsworth, and Merrill Hodge, for instance).

Byron Leftover will probably be undeservedly rewarded for his moderately good 2nd half. Perhaps the wanna-be thugs on the Raiders will lobby to sign this fat, unathletic black QB to replace their equally fat and unathletic #1 pick Russell.

Jamarcus and Byron could have a bikini contest to see who has the biggest man-breasts. Either that, or they could get out the sun dial to see which one is in fact the slowest QB in NFL history.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone else notice how much time Leftwich had to throw? Roethlisberger was under constant pressure and flushed out of the pocket the whole first half (as he has been all season), but Dopeyoften had time to scan the field and throw, using his long, slow windup. It's the same phenomenon we see when black head coaches (and quasi-black ones like Jim Haslet) take over from white ones.

DWFan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Did anyone else notice how much time Leftwich had to throw?  Roethlisberger was under constant pressure and flushed out of the pocket the whole first half (as he has been all season), but Dopey often had time to scan the field and throw, using his long, slow windup.  It's the same phenomenon we see when black head coaches (and quasi-black ones like Jim Haslet) take over from white ones. 

Skip Bayless (sp?) said this exactly on "First-and-Ten" this morning. The line "suddenly came to life" (or some similar quote) the moment Leftwich entered. Of course, when I wrote "said this exactly", I didn't mean that Bayless had the courage to point out the obvious.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Did anyone else notice how much time Leftwich had to throw? Roethlisberger was under constant pressure and flushed out of the pocket the whole first half (as he has been all season), but Dopeyoften had time to scan the field and throw, using his long, slow windup

I'm surprised Ben isn't in the hospital yet. Something is going on with that team. Remember when Ben was overlooked to be the captain in favor of a brother? I think they want to have an all black team.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Did anyone else notice how much time Leftwich had to throw?  Roethlisberger was under constant pressure and flushed out of the pocket the whole first half (as he has been all season), but Dopey often had time to scan the field and throw, using his long, slow windup.  It's the same phenomenon we see when black head coaches (and quasi-black ones like Jim Haslet) take over from white ones. 

Steve Young also said the same thing!

I did enjoy Emmitt Smith's whiny face when he said that he was disappointed with Campbell's performance on the national stage of MNF.
smiley1.gif

If it wasn't for garbage time, Campbell would have been under 200 yards passing.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
bigunreal said:
On what level, except blind racial loyalty, does this make any sense? What connection do these players have to the Raiders? Why would players on one team lobby, to the point of offering their own money, for another team to sign a player?

DeAngelo Hall, Justin Griffith, Ashley Lelie - all of those guys are Raiders.

P-NutLane

Guru
The powers that be would not let white fplks be this loyal to one another. I swear the NFL is hardly worth watching, or keepin up with anymore. Edited by: P-NutLane

Bear Backer

Mentor
Bart said:
Don Wassall said:
Did anyone else notice how much time Leftwich had to throw?  Roethlisberger was under constant pressure and flushed out of the pocket the whole first half (as he has been all season), but Dopey often had time to scan the field and throw, using his long, slow windup

I'm surprised Ben isn't in the hospital yet.  Something is going on with that team.  Remember when Ben was overlooked to be the captain in favor of a brother?  I think they want to have an all black team. 

They have a black coach, that is what. I don't think it is any coincidence either that Heath Miller is becoming a glorified lineman either. Edited by: Bear Backer