Cain Velasquez’s "Brown Pride" Tattoo

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Last night, UFC fighter Cain Velasquez fought and had a big tattoo across his chest that reads "Brown Pride."

Think the SPLC will notice and give Velasquez and the UFC a taste o' their well-funded, well-connected racial McCarthyism?

Think Dana White would allow any white fighter to have a "White Pride" tattoo?

No?

Must be white skin privilege!
smiley5.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
After Brock beats Herring, I want to see the Viking Warrior Lesnar destroy that punk Velasquez. Good call on the double-standard!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, given that Velasquez is now fighting Cheick Kongo (an incredibly overrated black) on June 13th, I will be shouting "Brown Pride" for this fight!

Heath Herring already exposed the great black dope last year but Velasquez will put the nail in his coffin.

It is sickening how many people think Kongo is a legit contender (and even a threat to Lesnar and Mir) because of his physique and his skin color. It will be a joy to see him handled (yet again). Maybe a few drunk white fans will finally wake up.

NorCal831

honest question, why do you consider kongo to be so overrated? i have only seen his fight with al turk so i looked up his record and he looks like a pretty good fighter. since 06 i see he has only lost to Marrero (10-3) and Herring and has a very good win over cro cop. not to mention as a kickboxer he is 21-2. i think he is a legit top 10 heavyweight, probably ranks somewhere in that 7-10 range.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
His win over Cro Cop came when Mrko had a broken rib and they both just laid on the floor for 3 rounds. Cro Cop has declined a lot and had just been KO'd by Gonzaga when they fought in 2007. Herring took Kongo to school just last year as well. Carmelo Marrero fights at 205 now and is not even a journeyman at light heavyweight anymore.

Bottom line about Kongo: good power and can beat the journeymen but loses to any elite heavyweight. He might be in the lower end of the top 10 on his best day. But the way many people write and talk about him as just as good as Lesnar(here I am mainly talking about Sherdog.com)is the epitome of the caste system.

Velasquez will KO Kongo or submit him in a few weeks.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I hope the Texas CrazyHorse KTFO's Mr."Brown Pride"!

guest301

Hall of Famer
I read a rumor online on one of those MMA boards that Herring has unofficially pulled out of the fight because of a injury and he has been replaced by Kongo. Liverlips posted something about that earlier in this thread. I would rather see Herring fight Velasquez but I think it's going to be Kongo.

NorCal831

feedback appreciated. i never saw his fight with cro cop, i only saw that he won, so i can see now how that win isnt very impressive. i think your pretty much right on with your assessment of kongo. he's at the lower end of the top 10 heavyweights when he is on his game. but since fedor, barnett, sylvia and arlovski dont fight in the UFC this puts him about 5th in the UFC after (in no order) Lesnar, Mir, Nog, and Herring. if he beats velasquez his next fight should be against one of those 4, so we will find out very soon how he fairs against some top competition.
I like Velasquez though, so i will be rooting for him to come out on top against Kongo.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kongo kneed Cro Cop in the balls three times in that fight and was never penalized.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Kongo kneed Cro Cop in the balls three times in that fight and was never penalized.

The last 2 were blatantly intentional as well.
smiley7.gif