Bug Parties

hedgehog

Mentor
The other day on the radio they were talking about this topic. I had to look on the internet to see if this phenomenon actually exists.

What are bug parties?

Bug parties are sex parties often ranging from a few to as much as 30 people. Unsafe sex with every participant at the party is encouraged. There are several variations of bug parties. At some, there is one member of the "orgy" that is HIV positive. Only this individual and the host know his positive status. The remaining participants know that there is an infected person in the room, but do not know his identity. The participants then partake in a night usually filled with alcohol, drugs and of course unsafe sex.

In other variations of a bug party, there is one person who is not infected with HIV, however the other participants are or may be. Every one is aware of the person who disease free. The HIV negative person then allows the infected guys to have unprotected anal sex with him.

What is a "bug chaser?"

A bug chaser is a gay man who deliberately attempts to contract HIV by having unprotected sex with a man or group of men who are known to have the virus.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I was watching Queer as Folk on LOGO a few weeks ago (please DON'T ask why) and they had an episode on a guy who was a bug chaser. The homosexual community truly is demented and the fact that there are people out there who actually want this DEATH WISH upon them speaks volumes of how sick they really are. They figure they're going to get the virus anyway, so they might as well attend a bug party and get it over with. They have no value for life whatsoever. The world is just one big gay orgy to them. Its sick!

Judgeing by the high rates HIV infection in Africa, I have come to the conclusion that Africa is one big Bug Party.
smiley36.gif

Let them have their fun. When the blacks die off, the whites take over and Africa become new paradise, a new garden of Eden.

guest301

Hall of Famer
When I first saw the title of this thread, I truly had no idea of what this could be about except I was thinking it was about all the midges and gnats that were bothering the Yankees and the Indians in Friday nights playoff game. Sadly after reading all these posts I now know what a Bug Party is and how truly sick and perverted the people are that do this.

white is right

Hall of Famer
After a hard day defending their titles at the Gay Games King Carl and Greg Louanus(spelled like that on purpose), must have come up with this doozy.......
smiley11.gif

Bronk

Mentor
Well, insane is all I can say about the idea of "bug parties."

But, screamingeagle, how are whites goiung to take over Africa when they can't even hold on to Europe?

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Chinese are going to end up taking over Africa. They already have a great deal of financial investment in several industries in the region, and unlike us White Americans/Europeans, the Chinese don't give a damn about the blacks there. They'll slaughter them left and right if they have to. Our weak Christian (I am a Christian by the way, so dont flame me) approach encourages the Africans to breed us out of existance. The Chinese aren't as paralyzed by political correctness as we are, so if they did go as far as to re-colonize the African continent, and the Africans managed some sort of "uprising" It would be squashed within a matter of nanoseconds, as the Chinese don't take no sh*t from blacks

Why can't europe defend itself. All they have to do is roundthem up and ship 'em out. They have plenty of boats and airplanes to do it. The Euro's probably are afaid the George W> Schurb will say something bad about them. Or maybe the Uranian embassador on the UN huiman rights committee will say something bad.

Haven't thought about the Chinese. Let the Chinamen have Africa.
smiley36.gif

After AIDs and the Chinamen kill the Africans, the whites should return. I figure this will happen a century from now.

Wow, why would anyone WANT to deliberately contract the "monster" anyway. Also, many people do not understand that it is a felony to knowingly infect someone with the virus, IF and ONLY IF the person infecting them is aware of their status. Most of the time people get charged with third degree attempted murder.