Brian Minto

Gary

Mentor
Good weekend for White Fighters-Tom Zbikowski won with ease, John Duddy won, Tomasz Bonin'The Polish Bull' won {I'd like to see him fight Shannon Briggs}. Also Brian Minto won-He wants to fight James Toney on HBO in August. You can check it out on his website www.brianminto.com. Brian is 5'11 212 from Butler,Pennsylvania.
I noticed the jock sniffers are so desperate now they are trying to revive old bums like Shannon Briggs, Oliver McCall and Jamel McCline. They are really digging at the bottom of the barrel. Audley Harrison lost his last two fights and because he beat some bum on Friday night suddenly he's a contender again
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
. Let Harrison fight Chageav !!

JD074

Master
Who do you guys think would win, Minto or Toney? Minto is small, which is exactly what Toney wants. We all know that Toney doesn't want to fight one of the giants.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Probably Toney, thats why he wants Minto. I really hope that HBO doesn't approve this fight. I want Toney to earn his next title shot. Supposedly he is garunteed the winner of Rahman vs Maskeav II. So he is marking time if he fights Minto. But he never really earned the shot against Rahman. Let Toney fight a young lion like Sultan, Peter or Chageav. If he can beat any of these guys then he earned his shot vs Wlad or one of the other champions.......

Hockaday

Guru
I watched the replay of Minto and whoever. I'm not impressed. Minto's too small and doesn't hit that hard. It he could get down to cruiserweight he would have a more realistic chance of doing something. I think Toney would school him, but Minto would make Toney work for it.

JD074

Master
Toney is a coward if he wants Minto. I can understand Minto wanting to fight Toney; it would be a good payday for him, not to mention a great challenge. But Toney should consider Minto beneath him, if he had any balls. He should only want to fight a beltholder, or a respected fighter like Brewster.

I wouldn't be too upset with him fighting the winner of Rahman/ Maskaev. At least that's respectable opposition. I would rather Rahman or Maskaev fight one of the beltholders, of course.

Hockaday, what's the weight limit for cruiserweight?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Gary said:
Good weekend for White Fighters-Tom Zbikowski won with ease, John Duddy won, Tomasz Bonin'The Polish Bull' won {I'd like to see him fight Shannon Briggs}. Also Brian Minto won-He wants to fight James Toney on HBO in August. You can check it out on his website www.brianminto.com. Brian is 5'11 212 from Butler,Pennsylvania.
I noticed the jock sniffers are so desperate now they are trying to revive old bums like Shannon Briggs, Oliver McCall and Jamel McCline. They are really digging at the bottom of the barrel. Audley Harrison lost his last two fights and because he beat some bum on Friday night suddenly he's a contender again
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
. Let Harrison fight Chageav !!
Do we really need to see Fraudley Harrison run like a school girl every time he gets hit by a right hand. If there was ever a fighter with all of the tools but no heart for the game it's him.People say Wlad has no heart, well send them a tape of Fraudley and then they will say Wlad is Marciano...
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

Hockaday

Guru
JD074, the limit is 190 to 195, depending on the organization. Most recent magazines I could find were four years old. It might even be up to 200 by now.

jcolec02

Mentor
Ruslan Chagaev is the most dangerous fighter on earth. He compeletly destroys everyone he fights (much like tyson did when he was young) which is why his name is the "white tyson" he isnt good enough to compete with wlad yet...but i would love to see him shut up samuel peter...ruslan really has a mean demeaner to him as well as a agressive style and is the hardest puncher in the division...exept for maybe peter or wladimir

ironfist

Guru
JD074 said:
Toney is a coward if he wants Minto. I can understand Minto wanting to fight Toney; it would be a good payday for him, not to mention a great challenge. But Toney should consider Minto beneath him, if he had any balls. He should only want to fight a beltholder, or a respected fighter like Brewster.

I wouldn't be too upset with him fighting the winner of Rahman/ Maskaev. At least that's respectable opposition. I would rather Rahman or Maskaev fight one of the beltholders, of course.

Hockaday, what's the weight limit for cruiserweight?
Ghetto boy only wants to fight white guys he knows he can beat.

What a f**kin joke this is.Toney talks and calls out Klitschko.Klitschko accepts and offers him nearly 2 million which toney is lucky to get despite the fact he clearly lost against rahman and then he calls out brian Minto.If I were brian Minto I would go tell Toney to f**k off and fight Klitscko.Think about this who do u think would win a decision if Minto fought toney.The judges would have their scorecards filled out prior to the opening bell.Toney is a disgrace to boxing.The rest of the heavyweights except for Wlad should boycott fighting this chump until he steps in the ring with Klitschko.just absolutely pathetic.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Minto dominated and stopped Axel Shulz in Germany. He looked good too. Not sure what the win is worth as Shulz didn't fight in 6 years and looked like his legs were gone. I think Brian will get a crossroads fight on HBO against maybe a Rahman or HBO's pet canary Brock.....
smiley36.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Brian Minto (27-2) faces Ray Lunsford (19-7) this Thursday, Aug.23 in Chester, West Virginia.

Good to see him come back and fight after a tough loss to Luan Krasniqi.

G

There's talk of Minto and Mesi fighting in October.

Not good. Better they should each extirpate the remaining bongonians. Also, I don't think Mesi is ready for Minto yet.

ww