Brian Brohm for Early Heisman!!!

Just wanted to be the 1st to say Brian Brohm is going to win the Heisman this year.

He's fully healthy this year & boy is his passes unbelievable to watch. Some of the nicest throws I've EVER seen.

He got pulled out in the 3rd quarter tonight due to the game being a blow-out, looks like Hunter Cantwell will finish the game.

Here's Brohm's season opener stats...

17-21 81.0% 383yds 18.2avg!! 4td's 0int's...Also had 1 rushing Td...

Gi-15

Mentor
lol, playstation-like stats those are. But it's againts 1-AA competition, so it doesn't count. But i'll be rooting for the guy. I know he can do it against better teams too.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Underwood = decent WR

Brohm = awesome QB

Underwood < Brohm

Its not even close, especially when you are talking Heisman.

Week 1 official stats...

16-21 375yds 4td's 0int's 1rushing td

Last night/week 2 stats

25-39 64.1% 401yds 10.3avg 5td's 0ints 6-25yds rushing

2 week total..

41-60 68.3% 776yds 12.9avg 9td's 0ints 1rushing td..

Last nights recap for those that didn't get to see the game....He had maybe 3 passes dropped, right on the money, one was a TD pass too that they ended up going for the field goal...He threw a pass that the guy ended up fumbling on the 1yd line & recovered in the endzone, He should of had 7td's last night...

The Louiville defense played HORRIBLE the 1st half & makes me wonder if they can go undefeated with that kinda defense, & I also noticed that the offensive line didn't give Brohm much time at all, he was constantly under pressure & had to get rid of the ball fast which did show he has a very quick release & good decision making under pressure 0INTS!!!....ALso he got drilled quite a few times after releasing the pass, Can't take this kind of punishment all season long....But in the end an A+ season so far for my HEISMAN hopefull!!

Louisville won 58-42....2-0 for the CARdsEdited by: Doc Holliday

hedgehog

Mentor
I was watching the Michigan state game this afternoon and the commentator had made his own "short list" of the top 5 quarterbacks in the NCAA. I thought "this is kind of odd to be plugging this now, but ohh-well lets hear what he has to say." The top QB in the NCAA according to this guy is Andre Woodson of Kentucky. A "Sunday" player for sure. I just kind of blow it off and continue watching the game.At halftime I flip the channel to the Purdue vs C. Michigan game, which is also at halftime. They go back to the ESPN studios for the halftime report, where one of the ESPN hacks is doing a special on the NCAA quarterbacks this year. Take a guess who he is plugging as the top quarterback this year? You got it, Andre Woodson of Kentucky. Coincidence? Me thinks not!