Branden Kish

White Power

Mentor
running back signed LOI with Ball State 6ft 2 in 200 lbs ran 200 meters in 21.2 I think. Any way brother Ryan was a stand out line backer at the same high school I can't find a picture on this kid but I'm assuming he is white. Update to my original post I found his brothers picture he is definitely White.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: White Power

G

Unfortunatley he is also listed as a safety. Never seen that before.

White Power

Mentor
No he is listed as a running back. Why are you so negative? He is not listed as a saftey on rivals or scout.

G

IM not trying to be negative but weve seen it time and time again where white RBs are moved to safety no matter how fast or good. Almost 21 flat in the 200 is smoking though, Scout does list him as a Rb or S on his current profile.

G

REad the article on " Diamond in the Rough " on Scout.com . It lists him as a safety.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The top part where they list players with their name school and measurables I believe is showing what position they play in H.S. The position projection for college is in the cross section below the personal info.

White Power

Mentor
I'll just point this out Chris clancy is the starting tail back for Ball State he was moved from line backer. Ball State is quickly becoming one of my favorite college teams. I bet this player will play running back or else why would he commit so soon in the process. Just think about it thy must of told him that if you commit to our program you'll be a running back.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer