Brady Earnhardt - RB - 2010

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Found this kid on scout. He had 1,286 yards rushing, 11 touchdowns, 58 tackles and two sacks on Defense. Hopefully his production will pick up this year some. He is only 5-8. 185 lbs., but does run a 4.48. I gues that is way too small for a HB.
smiley11.gif
Black RBs his size would already have offers from negro lovers at Florida and Tennessee.
smiley19.gif

He has the interest of 7 schools. Castewhores like Mack Brown, Urban Meyer, and probably Lane Kiffen, would never offer this man. I guess Sherman offered Ryan Swope, so maybe he will offer Earnhardt. Tech maybe. His best shot at an offer right now looks to be Vanderbilt. If he has any hope of another offer, he might need to get a little bigger.

Here is his scout profile

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Thanks for finding all these guys Lambert.

I was looking at Scout.com and they have ZERO white tailbacks ranked out of the 50 or so so far. Things are still very nauseating. What have these sites got to lose by ranking even a few white RBs somewhat fairly. They are so spineless that they are afraid to even give an inch of effort. I give Mr. Tom Lemming just a little bit of credit for growing- lets say- maybe one vertebrae in his spine the last couple years, the rest of these "recruiting services" are run by utter weasels.
smiley7.gif

185lbs at 5'8 as a H.S Junior is absolutely fine size.
Any videos of him on Youtube so I can judge his talents?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah 5'8 is a great size. But, since he is white most scouts think it is "too small."

Anyways Tough, I found one video on him. From what I saw, he is a power runner, with nice speed. I am not theanalyst you are, Tough, I'd like to see what you think of him. He is also one heck of a defensive play as well.
smiley1.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7D6Z__CZ7U

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I'll check out the highlights sometime soon and tell you what I think. 5'8/ 185lbs is big enough for the FBS. In fact that is a pretty full frame for 5'8 and may even be bulky enough for the NFL too (he is already 5 lbs. heavier than Noel Devine at that height). Earnhardt is only a H.S Jr. as well. You are right that whites are either forced to play FB or are labeled too small.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

EveretT

Found this kid on scout. He had 1,286 yards rushing, 11 touchdowns, 58 tackles and two sacks on Defense. Hopefully his production will pick up this year some. He is only 5-8. 185 lbs., but does run a 4.48. I gues that is way too small for a HB.
smiley11.gif
Black RBs his size would already have offers from negro lovers at Florida and Tennessee.
smiley19.gif

Mr. Lambert,

I personally watched Earnhardt at the National Underclassmen Combine in Nashville, Tn. (4/5/09). This kid is absolutely amazing! Best high school athlete I've ever seen. (I was there to see my nephew). He ran a 4.35 40, 35" vertical & 28 reps X 185 lbs. His post interview w/ media said he had one of the top combine performances in the country. Believe me, this kid is for real and could play anywhere. I looked on Rivals for more info, but he's not listed as a prospect?

ET

MikeCook

I watched Earnhardt at the PrepChamps Elite Combine at D1 Sports complex in Brentwood, TN. He was by far the best athlete there. Checkoutthese stats: http://blog.prepchamps.com/blog/nashville22809/

You can key in his name on Rivals.com and some stats are posted. No photo or any other info listed? He is 5'8" - 5'9" but looks like a beast! Kid is very strong, fast, quick and has great skills. White or black, I agree with ET, he can play wherever he wants.

EveretT

Hey Cook,

I just joined this site. Your listed as a Newbie also? Where you from in TN?

Word around Lebanon (close to Mt. Juliet) is taht Earnhardt is the best RB in TN. for sure. Made varsity as a freshman football & track. High school team is a little better than avarage. He's certainally not getting the national attention he deserves. Again, I've not seen anyone that fast and strong in H.S. At the NUC combine, the entire camp stopped to watch him run his second 40. Had probably 8-9 coaches timing him.

MikeCook

Brentwood area, Ravenwood H.S. ties.

Murphyfair.com has Earnhardt listed as a "TopProspect" in Tennessee. Rivals does list some of the most impressive stats I've read for any propspect. No stars, no photo, no video's, etc...?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Castefootball guys! Thanks for all this info on Earnhardt. I just saw his Youtube video and he looks like a legit FBS talent, but being a little on the smaller side and white he has quite an uphill battle to get an FBS offer (even Tony Dungy and Tom Lemming have admitted as such, that whites have to do more to earn the same respect at tailback).

After all, Danny Woodhead is one of the most talented RBs period, who has played football in the last decade and he had to go the small school route. I hope you guys stick around to give us info on any of these underdog white skill players in Tennessee, this is my favorite forum on the site.

EveretT

Thanks Mr. Riggins for finding and posting on Earnhardt. Lebanon and Mt. Julietare in the same football region. I'll definitely be watching him next season. Additionally, I'm a Vol fan. Maybe Kiffin will look at him. Would love to see this kid in Orange.

ET

EveretT

Here ya go gentlemen. I sent an e-mail to National Underclassman, re: Brady Earnhardt and received this prompt reply.

MC

Michael,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Brady still has his senior season to really expand on his recruiting opportunities. He just ran a 10.5 100 meters in his
latest track meet. We actually had two watches on him as he ran his 40 yard dash. He is a very explosive athlete and displayed great character and was
encouraging to other athletes throughout the day.

NUC

On Wed Apr 22 12:53 , FootballCook3@aol.com sent:

>
>
>
>
>
>NUC,
>Thanks for the quick reply. The blogs said he ran a 4.35. Thanks for
>verifying it. That's pretty amazing. It's hard to find any concrete info on him.
>Looking at the stats from your listed combines, his 40 timeplus # of bench
>reps would be one of your better overall performances. I've seen photo's on line
>of his 325 lb.power clean & 350 lb.bench press. Rivals has the same
>info as below but no photo's, video, etc ?I would figure with that speed
>and strength he would be listed on every recruitingsite in the country?
>Any thoughts? I would love to see him wearing Vol Orange next season!
>On another note, I really enjoy your web site. Keep up the great work. I'll
>plug your site next time I blog.
>
>MC
>
>
>In a message dated 4/22/2009 11:25:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
>questions@nationalunderclassmen.com writes:
>Michael,
>He was the combine king, fastest man, and honorable mention
> running back at our event and tested like a beast. Here are his testing
> results:
>If you need any further information please let us know.
>
>40
> yard dash: 4.35
>Shuttle Run: 4.29
>Broad Jump:
> 8'6"
>Vertical Jump: 35 inches
>Bench Press: 26 reps @ 185
> lbs.
>
>NUC
>
>
>On Wed Apr 22 11:34 , FootballCook3@aol.com
> sent:
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Dear Sirs,
>>My
> name is Michael Cook from Brentwood, TN. Can you tell me if you had
> a
>>kidÂnamed Brady Earnhardt from Mt. Juliet, TN. compete at any
> of your
>>combines? Lot's of blogs about him on Vol Nation, Caste Football, etc... They say
> his stats were
>>very impressive but I can't confirm any of his stats or
> even see him listed on
>>your site.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Brady Earnhardt is at Army now, with the Black Knights being the only Div. 1 team giving Brady a scholarship.
smiley29.gif

A 5-8.5 guy that has 4.35 speed and a 35 in. vertical could be a good scatback at a big college, were he black of course.

dwid

Hall of Famer
at 5'7 165 pounds (I can't confirm his real height, anywhere from 5'6 to 5'8) Ole Miss didn't think Dexter McCluster was too small and he was timed at 4.5 out of high school. Sucks that Army was the only D1 team willing to give Brady a scholarship. 165 is a big dropoff from 185 and McCluster didn't have a problem succeeding on the D1 level. D1 teams will use any excuse not to recruit a White athlete at a skill position.Edited by: dwid

Observer

Mentor
Ht:5'8"
Wt:195 lbs
40:4.35 secs
Bench Max:380
Bench Reps:35
Squat Max:510
Shuttle:4.07
Vertical:36 inches
GPA:3.55
ACT:22

How many pros have better numbers than this?