Boycotts

Are there enough racially aware whites with the courage and conviction to mount a successful economic boycott against a national media outlet such as ESPN? What I am talking about
is boycotting sponsors who are more intersted in their profit statements than a political or social agenda.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Tired old White said:
Are there enough racially aware whites with the courage and conviction to mount a successful economic boycott against a national media outlet such as ESPN?

No. Edited by: White Shogun

bigunreal

Mentor
I don't think any boycott is possible, because I don't trust the alleged viewer ratings numbers much more than I trust the alleged voting totals in every election. Even if the white male couch potatoes who make up ESPN's core audience did stop watching their network, they'd still buy the beer and attend/watch the games. It would take a really honest network many years to deprogram the brainwashed white males who are the most loyal sports fans.

C Darwin

Mentor
With the exception of my cable company, I purchase no
nationally advertised products or services advertised on ESPN,
nor do I purchase any of the official products of the NFL. I'm
doing this right now. I would like to encourage the members of
Caste Football to stop feeding the system that oppresses their
voice. The views of the Caste Football community are not just
found on this website. When appropriate, I often share my
opinions with friends and coworkers. 85% of the responses are
AMEN BROTHER! (and I live in a blue state)

We are not the lunatic fringe cross burners that ESPN and the
liberal media would like to make us out to be. We are free
thinking observers given an uneven playing field. My personal
demands are as follows:

1. A constitutional amendment that states that congress shall
pass no law respecting an establishment of race.
2. The op/ed articles of the media must be data intensive and
balanced.
3. College entrance and financial aid will no longer have race
as a factor.
4. Humanitarian aid is given to the victims of land reform
vigilantism in Africa.
5. The complete abolishment of race based affirmative action.
6. The supreme court of the United States must dismiss any
entitlement to the ancestors of slaves.
Edited by: C Darwin

Actually Bingunreal. I do not want them to stop watching. In fact I need them to watch. Here is how the plan works and the other side has worked it for years and years. You do not hassle the media organization, in fact you totally ignore them. What you do is you write lots of letters and I suppose now e-mails to the SPonsors of the show telling them how offended you areabout anything comment you feel is disrepectful to white athlets and that you are considereng replacing their product or sevice with a competitors. Ford, Proctor& Gamble, Genral Mills etc. could not give a rat's rear end about any one's political and social agenda other than how it might impact theirs sales and profits.
From the little poll about "Do White Fans Care". It would appear that better thatn half of the Members here believe that Whites are genetically superior to all other races
which makes me think we may have some representative from the shall we say more oganized racially aware whites. If widespread participation could be recruited from these organizations to write letters to sponsors. If we could totally recruit 0.01% of the white population of white America to do this trust me the media culture will change followed by the Caste Sports culture because if deep pocketed sponsors do not believe their customers will pay
to watch an all black football or basketball team then they will not pay to sponsor the telecast wqhich means the owners loose money on the team and if that happens the ownere will eventually have to give talented white atheletes a a real chance. Obviously the impact will not show up over night it will take years. Complaining to each other will have no affect.