Boycott the Super Bowl...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Political activist Mark Dice came out with a youtube video titled: the Super Bowl has been canceled. Apparently it garnered alot of attention and Mark was invited on some sports TV shows. He hits on alot of the stuff we talk about here about DWF worshiping "their" teams and "their" hero affletes. He goes on about trying to wake up Americans from their secular religion while the country crumbles.

The Super Bowl has been canceled

He also did an interview with Alex Jones yesterday discussing this issue. There are some good observations as well as some humorous stuff were Alex mocks the drunk fans for worshiping a bunch of "crackheads and steriodheads".

Alex Jones interview Part 1

Alex Jones interview Part 2

Edited by: Freethinker

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard Alex Jones extolling Mark Dice before. Good to see another young dedicated activist out there making a difference. YouTube and the internet in general have made it possible fora single individualto have far more reach and affect than ever before.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good stuff!
smiley20.gif

As long as animal torturor Michael Vick is in the NFL, I will not watch a game. I boycotted this year, and it was easier than I expected.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately I will be boycotting because of work
smiley6.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Do cable and satellite companies report to the NFL how many channels are tuned in to the game? And are advertising dollars then paid to the NFL based on the numbers generated? Otherwise, I can't see how not watching the game is actually going to hurt the NFL. You'd have to boycott the products advertised during the game, and you'd have to make sure both the manufacturer and the NFL know why you are not watching. And you'd have to do this in numbers significant enough to effect their pocketbook.