Boston College Golden Eagles

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here's what the white starters of BC look like for the upcoming season.

Offense
QB-Quinton Porter
FB-Mark Palmer
TE-Chris Miller
LT-Jeremy Trueblood
LG-James Marten
C-Patrick Ross

Defense
DE-Nick Larkin
SAM LB-Ricky Brown
MLB-Ray Henderson
WILL LB-Brian Toal

Also, look for Brad Mueller to make contributions at CB, and Jamie Silva to be on the field at FS. If there are any changes to this lineup, I'll let ya'll know on September 4, the day after I watch BYU beat them.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Looks like BC will have the same starters against BYU as my first post indicated. This is according to their latest depth chart.

Offense
QB-Quinton Porter
FB-Mark Palmer
TE-Chris Miller
LT-Jeremy Trueblood
LG-James Marten
C-Patrick Ross

Defense
DE-Nick Larkin
SAM LB-Ricky Brown
MLB-Ray Henderson
WILL LB-Brian Toal

The line is down to 2.5 for them to beat BYU. It was 4 last week. I think BYU will take them. RB Curtis Brown from BYU said yesterday they plan to score at least 40 points against BC. I hope they do!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
BC's always been one of the whiter teams, relatively speaking, but a lot of that could do with its recruiting area, which is whiter than most. A fair amount of NFL linemen come from Boston College, but white receivers and d-backs have been pretty much purged for some time now. If another Doug Flutie came around he wouldn't be throwing Hail Mary passes to "Gerard Phelan types."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sad but true, Don. Still, I will be watching the whitest college game of my life tomorrow. I can't wait to take some pictures.