Blacks overrepresented on VH1 and MTV

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The trend is unbelievable. Vh1 and MTV have so many black shows its ridiculous. Flavor of Love, I love New York, Run's House, Wild N out, and now the Salt and Pepa shows. These channels are becoming the new BET. All the music they play now in days is rap and r & b on their. This is ridiculous.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is why there are so many wiggers these days. White kids, asian kids and even hispanic kids who act like they want to be black. Black is cool is what the media forces down everyones throats. Just twenty years ago, rock bands ruled MTV. How quickly things change. Hip hop has really had a trickle down effect on society.

Who watches more VH1 and MTV than anyone is also women. So that explains some of what you see in the malls and clubs these days. Whites in sports, music and the movies are portrayed as nerds. What a complete load of crap. This has to stop. Wake up white america.

LabMan

Mentor
The voice overs on many commercials are also fair game to non white subliminal messages,Chevy cars and trucks,Verizon products,Pizza Hut,KFC,etc.,and the list goes on!

voice

Guru
LabMan said:
The voice overs on many commercials are also fair game to non white subliminal messages,Chevy cars and trucks,Verizon products,Pizza Hut,KFC,etc.,and the list goes on!

Good point. Virtually all Voice overs are done by blacks these days..fricking joke

A guy I know out here in Australia thought the U.S. was 30 or 40% African American. I told them they are only about 11% of the population and he thought I was bullsh*tting him. He thought it was 30 or 40% because of the huge over representation on T.V.

Also, I can't find the commercial on you tube. However, there is a new commercial out here in Australia.

You see there is a new Beer out here called "PURE BLONDE"

In the commercial they show about 20 blonde women and 20 blonde men all playing volleyball on the beach together having a good time. It is the type of commercial that you will not see in the U.S. 2007. I will continue to search the net as I think the posters here would enjoy the commercial

Lance Alworth

Mentor
blacks are overrepresented on TV period, not just on MTV. MTV was good 20 years ago when it had decent programming like Headbangers Ball, 120 Minutes, and Remote Control. Now real musicians (read: white) are no longer permitted to appear on the network. Thats also to say nothing of the interracial propaganda that MTV feeds its viewers daily. Watch any of their "dating" shows and you'll see many WF/BM pairings. They also occasionally pair white males with black females but it is the WF/BM thing that they push ad nauseum Edited by: Don Wassall

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i can't stand watching it. in fact, i've not had the tv on MTV in years. it is completely abhorrent.

schajw

I'm going to rant, and this looks like a good place and thread to do
it. No, I don't watch MTV or VH1, probably never will again. I gave up
on contemporary music in the late 90s, when it turned into a bunch of
sh!! rap and hip-hop I can't stand to listen to.

It's not just MTV or VH1. And it's not just sports. It's freakin'
everywhere on TV. My wife watches soap operas she records onto our DVR,
and I catch it on occasion when she watches them. There are black
doctors, lawyers and technicians portrayed, all over the place! We all
know that in nice, white, suburban areas of the upper Midwest, there
aren't that many blacks anyway, and damn sure not enough intelligent
ones to staff a whole hospital with them as doctors! The writers and
producers only do this to show how they *want* the world to be, not how
it really is (nor probably will ever be).

And the commercials on TV now. I'm getting real sick of watching that
race mixing sh!! every time I turn on the TV. No, people, in the real
world, blacks don't hang out very often with Whites, and damn sure not
in the situations you portray them, acting like everything is normal.
Why do we have to see them on every commercial? They're only like 12%
of the population!

No wonder I watch very little TV anymore. This is getting really old.

And don't get me started on movies.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Great rant! I feel the same way. 100%. The media BS on race is sickening.

Depends a bit on where you live too. In DC, black/white pairings are pretty common on both sides, and there is a lot more hanging out with blacks and whites. OTOH, I live in Northern VA not 10 miles away, and its much more segregated. There are far more Mexicans than blacks, but generally its heavily white, a few Mexicans, and some Asians.

The media shows what the big cities look like, not middle America.

Tom Iron

Mentor
schajw,

You sound like me before I got rid of my TV. Just throw it out. With your wifes consent of course. My wife and I have discovered the outdoors and in the evening after supper, we read our books in silence. Theres a lot to be said for silence. I can't believe we did it but things are much nicer and I think you'll like life without the boob tube. Also, we've taken to going to the movies again and there's a theater near us that show all movie classics on the weekend and we love it. Last week we saw the Shining. Great movie. "Here's Johnnie"

Tom Iron...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It is true that the White Man is an "accessory" that all races of women want by their side. This doesn't only apply to the super-wealthy White.

This is the case despite all the "evil Whitey" propaganda and demonization of the White male. This is the case despite Hollywood portraying White males as weak losers.

Boxing dominance has certainly not hurt our image with women!

Certainly, without question, our strength and dominance and refined looks/behavior are all blessings! When women meet us they can see first-hand that we aren't stupid or evil!

White is back and better than ever
smiley16.gif

Note: This post in no way advocates mixing, it just states the fact that the supreme fighting man of earth is heavily coveted by women the world over.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Whites are the most attractive people on earth. This is the reason they try to bring us down. We also win all the strength competitions so how can we be weak. However Hollywood garbage today is beyond ridiculous. They always put some super muscular black guy in a staring role and make him out to be a hero.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Whites are the most attractive people on earth. This is the reason they try to bring us down. We also win all the strength competitions so how can we be weak. However Hollywood garbage today is beyond ridiculous. They always put some super muscular black guy in a staring role and make him out to be a hero.

You are very right.

Talk to women though. They want Tom Selleck, Tom Welling (of Smallville), John Schneider (of Dukes of Hazard), Bruce Willis, Dirk Nowitzki and the many White studs of the NHL.

Where has the White action hero gone, anyway?
smiley7.gif

waterbed

Mentor
I remember a show with P diddy and he said to a white girl are you part black because you sing and dance very well or something like that.And the music on MTV is horrible too.And it looks like the NBA becuase the music is : not the BEST but they are all BLACK.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I hate MTV, VH1 and all those other garbage channels. Those channels are racist towards whites and anyone that support clowns like P Diddy is a moron.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Watching football on Sundays is to watch a never ending procession of commercials withalmost as many blacksas whites,endless puff pieces on black athletes, and network announcers that are disproportionately black.

Which is why the Caste System is not going to go away any time soon no matter how obvious and absurd it appears to a growing number of people. TV is an upside down world where blacks are angelic, incredibly competent, and capable of filling most authority positions despite being a mere 12 percent of the population. Since football is something they are actually good at, the over-representation and affirmative action is piled on that much more -- from about 70 percent for the league as a whole to 100 percent at cornerback and 99.5 percent at tailback. The more obvious it is that multiculturalism is a tragic failure, the more thePowers That Beforce it on us. Nothing will change until the Powers That Be are replaced.

Speaking of Television fantasy...

Last night my wife is watching TV and some United Negro College Fund commercial comes on and claims that the Elevator came from an African-American mind. I found this pretty hard to believe so I did the research (something they obviously are hoping people won't) and found that the idea of the Elevator can be traced back to Ancient Greece and they were being built hundreds of years ago in Europe. In fact the only significant contribution I could find in the field of elevator technology by an African American was an improvement on the way Doors open and close. I was laughing my ass off that the best thing they could find to use to prop up their race was a gross distortion at best, and an outright lie at worst. Just further proof that the Television can be used as quite the tool of propaganda.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Reclaimsocal, What about George Washington Carver and "his experiments with uses for the peanut and its affects on peoples health?" I'm sure he was a smart man, but he's no Einstein like my grade school teacher built him up as!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
reclaimsocal said:
Speaking of Television fantasy...

Last night my wife is watching TV and some United Negro College Fund commercial comes on and claims that the Elevator came from an African-American mind. I found this pretty hard to believe so I did the research (something they obviously are hoping people won't) and found that the idea of the Elevator can be traced back to Ancient Greece and they were being built hundreds of years ago in Europe. In fact the only significant contribution I could find in the field of elevator technology by an African American was an improvement on the way Doors open and close. I was laughing my ass off that the best thing they could find to use to prop up their race was a gross distortion at best, and an outright lie at worst. Just further proof that the Television can be used as quite the tool of propaganda.

As I stated before blacks have claimed to invented everything from television to the light bulb. I will admit they have invented a few things, very very few at that. However what upsets me is that they always have these false claims about what they invented. They always claim the white man stole it from them. This is all false and is just a smokescreen blacks use. Over the weekend a friend of mine was reading the polish newspaper. He told me blacks claim to have painted the famous painting called Czarna Madonna which is the Virgin mother holding jesus. This picture has been in the polish community for several hundred years.How dare they.