Blackouts

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "CNN: America in danger of blackouts and riots."

In 1977, lightning caused a total blackout of New York City. Residents were shocked when mobs of blacks used the blackout to riot and loot stores.

CNN claims that blackouts are rapidly increasing in the United States and suggests that repeats of 77"²s opportunistic race riot could be coming.

http://cofcc.org/2010/08/cnn-america-in-danger-of-blackouts-and-riots/

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Just hide out in a public library. Books are to ghetto blacks what crosses are to vampires. You'll be safe there.

I'm sure it's all because of racism and White privilege and not, say, the low intelligence, poor decision-making skills and tendency toward crimes of opportunity of the typical American Negro.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
I'm sure it's all because of racism and White privilege and not, say, the low intelligence, poor decision-making skills and tendency toward crimes of opportunity of the typical American Negro.

The only positive aspect of these potential blackouts could be the racial "conversion"Â￾ of the whites (and hopefully Jews) who are systematically robbed by these odious, wanna-be-thugs. Not likely, thought, as their love affair with blacks is a blood bourne pathogen.

I could care less if every major American city was completely ruined (they already are, with a few exceptions such as Portland)...so I welcome these blackouts with open arms.

BTW, Jax, you've been saying some really funny stuff lately!Edited by: Thrashen

foobar75

Master
Looks like they decided to get a bit of an early start in Atlanta:

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/30-00030-000-line-up-589653.html

section8_647971c.jpg

snow

Mentor
foobar75 said:
Looks like they decided to get a bit of an early start in Atlanta:

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/30-00030-000-line-up-589653.html

Reading that article, it is surprising how so many poor people like those in the picture supposedly don't have the skills to find work and support themselves, but they know how to fill out all of this paper work to get aid from the government, and they seem to know the loopholes to get the most out of the government. A relative of mine has had about a dozen back surgeries and can no longer work (she can barely get out of bed), and tried to file for disability. It is a long complicated process. When it was time to go into the SSI office, she said that there are tons of able body people that seem to know how to work the system, absolutely nothing seems wrong with them, yet she had to get help to fill out the paperwork. This person waiting said "oh you gotta do this, this and this and that and you'll get paid in no time", basically explaining her how to work the system. She wound up doing it the right way and it was a long drawn out process, which was pretty hard for her given the condition she is in, but these other people with nothing wrong with them find the loopholes and get assistance quickly. Yes this is where our tax dollars are going.

They are willing to do all of this running around , filling out paper work, waiting hours and hours at government offices like for food stamps, spending years on waiting lists for free housing, putting in a all of this time and energy for "free stuff". With that time and energy, they could just have had a job and felt good about themselves like they accomplished something in life. The problem is they feel good about getting money from the government. To them they are "sticking it to the man".

"An estimated 30,000 people suffered through hours in the hot sun, angry
flare-ups in the crowd, and lots of frustration and confusion for a
chance to receive a government-subsidized apartment"

The writer makes it seem like we are supposed to feel sorry for these people. They "suffered" waiting in line hoping for a free place to stay? Then what do you call the labor I am doing under the same damn sun? Most of these people tend to already have a place to stay, like an older relative with free housing that is usually packed. This is just their way of being independent and moving out, you know like how normal kids get a job and move out.
Edited by: snow

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Those people should be out working or looking for work.

With regards to section 8 housing...

I recently stopped at a house on the way home from work because a guy had a bicycle out I wanted to buy for one of my kids. The house next door was vacant and I got to talking to the guy. It was a "section 8" housing and he told me a little about it.

How it works is the gov't gives the owner of the house a monthly check to let somone live in it. The tenant pays little to nothing per month. It's basically government housing but here is what the guy said to me. He said all section 8 housing does is ruin the neighborhood. Instead of low income people being clustered together in their own 'projects' they are plopped into the middle of decent neighborhoods.

This guy told me the nightmare he lived with these people living next to him. The loud rap music, the parties, the fights. And the deterioration of the house and property.

He even said some of them were decent types but eventually a friend, a relative or someone moved in that was a problem maker. He was mad as hell about it.