Black Women Shrinking

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Every steroids commercial I've seen featured a White suburban school. The Big Lie is that "physically-gifted" (from GOD as we are constantly told) blacks NEVER try something that they think will give them "a little help." Quite a few blacks have "face bloat"...

BTW, it's not hard to build up one's Traps. Deadlifts are a great way to grow them fast. As Don has stated before, muscle-bound football players aren't necessarily the ideal. Jacob Hester wasn't muscle-bound and look at what he did in the SEC. Young Whites hold most of the bench press records.

I also hope we're not confusing something on this Caste Football site... Greg Oden is a good example of what I'm talking about. He looks like he's 40, but that doesn't mean that he's the best basketball player in his age group. Oden also has an unimpressive bone structure. Europe (and increasingly Australia) continues to produce young White bigs that possess a lot of skill.

Some White "men" are intimidated by blacks that have large ******* facial features. If that is the case with members of this site, there will never be a resolution to this argument. Because, at what age do Whites develop ******* faces? Whites will continue to produce impressive alpha-males, but they won't look *******. Did anyone watch the recent World's Strongest Man on ESPN? The field was stacked, probably the deepest strongman ever.

Richard Skog, from Norway, is a 6-6 330 pound frickin' beast with a perfectly formed Aryan face and skull. He is very big, excellent arm length, but not muscle-bound which is good. In my dreams, a man like this would get involved with MMA. Because of the extreme cold that they must endure and all the bust-ass farming that families must do to survive, I don't believe the evidence is there that Eastern Europeans and Russians develop slower than blacks. Africa is a cakewalk compared to the frigid North.

If Whites can't beat big-lipped/big-nosed ********, Caste Football might as well get rid of the boxing forum... Oh wait, Whites are beating ********!

P.S. Big black lineman often times have large ******* facial features (I've noticed this from checking Rivals and Scout) but, if you watch college football and the NFL, they ("Pure Congoids" as I've termed them) usually aren't "manhandling" everybody. I don't doubt that there are coaches (and DWF's) that think these negroes are invincible and all-powerful, but they aren't.

I wasn't attacking any CFers, but simply expanding on what is a complex subject.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Good points. I remember when I was in HS football, how many blacks, who outwardly appeared strong, were easily tackled and hit the ground more readily than whites . There seems to be no 'depth' to their strength/muscularity. It's an outer shell without a solid core. Awhile back, one of our European postersmade the same point in regards to wrestling.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Electric Slide said:
Jimmy and Tom, I have seen a number of blacks who are built like that who are not incredible athletes. Sometimes people are built to look very strong, but in reality they are only of average strength and speed in sports. But since they are black and and have that look, everyone thinks they have incredible potential and must have such great "athleticism."

Very true. A well known example i witnessed first-hand was Roger Kingdom, the gold medal winning high hurdler. He was really cut, with broad shoulders. He wasworld classfast and a great leaper, but could hardly move any weight. Given his build I was shocked by that.

The "cut" blacks often aren't all that when it comes to strength and athleticism. Many are like the bodybuilders; wanting to look good more than actually be good. Same with the burly ones. The sumos in the NFL often outweight their white counterparts by dozens of pounds but aren't any stronger. The white participants in the world's strongest man contests often look smaller than football sumos.

There are many strong blacks of course, but due to racial differences, looks can be deceiving in ways that work in favor of the myth.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I remember reading somewhere a study about different races storing fat differently. I will look it up soon. Something about people who evolved far away from the equator (White people i believe) are more likely to store fat around the stomach first. Those who did evolve around closer to the equator (blacks, im assuming) are more likely to store fat around their organs first. I dont know the details of it but i know that the basic concept was different races stored fat differently. So a black guy could have fat on him and look cut, because the fat he does have is around the organs, and a White guy could have less fat and actually be stronger and have more muscle, but he might look softer and less defined because the little fat he does have is distributed in areas you can see it, so basically stronger but less of a "cut" look. So when a White guy is cut looking he probably has little body fat compared to a black guy who looks cut. I dont know how accurute the study is, but if a fat black guy had fat stored in his organs and still looks obese (sumo linemen) then he is probably really out of shape and probably going to die early and have major health concerns and probably will not hold up longEdited by: dwid

G

Deadlift brings up some good points. I think there are important differences pertaining to this issue between the various White ethnic groups.

In Western Pennsylvania (unsurprisingly, a largely Slavic descended population) there are tons of White kids built more impressively than that football player Chitwood showed and they are almost always physically stronger than the comparably built black.

Irrespective of race, the idea that not all athletes that "pass the eyeball test" are actually athletic and not all that fail the eyeball test are weak is valid, however. Edited by: Latspread

Solomon Kane said:
Good points. I remember when I was in HS football, how many blacks, who outwardly appeared strong, were easily tackled and hit the ground more readily than whites . There seems to be no 'depth' to their strength/muscularity. It's an outer shell without a solid core. Awhile back, one of our European postersmade the same point in regards to wrestling.
I think dark skin makes you look more cut. Whenever I'm really tan I always look like I have a lot more definition.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The World's Strongest Man & upper tier powerlifting contests usually demonstrate who the strongest are! Monsters like Bill Kazmaier, Magnús Ver Magnússon & Mariusz Pudzianowski were some of the most powerful men in modern history!

Even in bodybuilding, look at former Mr.Olympias Jay Cutler, Dorian Yates, Frank Zane, Arnie "the Austrian Oak" & Larry Scott. This myth of superior black strength & physique is a total fallacy!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
Jimmy and Tom, I have seen a number of blacks who are built like that who are not incredible athletes. Sometimes people are built to look very strong, but in reality they are only of average strength and speed in sports. But since they are black and and have that look, everyone thinks they have incredible potential and must have such great "athleticism."

Solomon Kane said:
Good points. I remember when I was in HS football, how many blacks, who outwardly appeared strong, were easily tackled and hit the ground more readily than whites . There seems to be no 'depth' to their strength/muscularity. It's an outer shell without a solid core. Awhile back, one of our European posters made the same point in regards to wrestling.

Don Wassall said:
The "cut" blacks often aren't all that when it comes to strength and athleticism. Many are like the bodybuilders; wanting to look good more than actually be good. Same with the burly ones. The sumos in the NFL often outweight their white counterparts by dozens of pounds but aren't any stronger. The white participants in the world's strongest man contests often look smaller than football sumos.

There are many strong blacks of course, but due to racial differences, looks can be deceiving in ways that work in favor of the myth.

Fightingtowin said:
I think dark skin makes you look more cut. Whenever I'm really tan I always look like I have a lot more definition.

these are all excellent points. however, in our modern society where image matters more than substance the "eyeball test" is often the most important factor on who scouts, fans, etc. drool over.

i mean, how many times have we heard commentators or read articles that lavished praise on a black afflete who "really is built?" hundreds if not thousands!

it doesn't matter to these clowns that the white kids are (or might be) better, stronger, faster. what matters is that Tyrone and Jerome "look" like football players. whatever the hell that means. and the tendency of blacks to develop at an earlier age, along with body shapes that look imposing even if the individual is really a chump, reinforce their negro-loving worshipfest. furthermore, it solidifies the Caste System, because of how few whites look so imposing even when athletically they are superior.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jimmy,

When you originally made the post above, I meant to ask you if you could elaborate on the "imposing shapes" you mentioned?

Are there any well-known blacks that you could name that possess those features?

jcolec02

Mentor
Electric Slide said:
Yes,I believe the term for this is"popcorn muscles"
smiley2.gif

Kaptain

Master
I'm 6'0 now and 190 lbs, but in the seventh grade I was the shortest guy out of about 35 in my class. As a sophomore I wrestled at 105 lbs, 119 as Junior, and 140 as a senior. Athletically my late blooming Nordic genes were a big disadvantage as only had 1 year where I was about the average height and wieght for my age. I'm almost 40 now and I'm about in the same shape I have always been, but quite a bit stronger than my twenties.

It's not a bad a idea to have your kid start kindegarten a year late. A relative of mine did and because of it he holds a state track record and got a full ride scholarship to play runningback. Black and Mexican kids not only develop faster, but they often fail grades and end up graduating at an older age than their white peers. One year makes a huge difference in high school. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kaptain Poop said:
I'm 6'0 now and 190 lbs, but in the seventh grade I was the shortest guy out of about 35 in my class. As a sophomore I wrestled at 105 lbs, 119 as Junior, and 140 as a senior. Athletically my late blooming Nordic genes were a big disadvantage as only had 1 year where I was about the average height and wieght for my age. I'm almost 40 now and I'm about in the same shape I have always been, but quite a bit stronger than my twenties.

It's not a bad a idea to have your kid start kindegarten a year late. A relative of mine did and because of it he holds a state track record and got a full ride scholarship to play runningback. Black and Mexican kids not only develop faster, but they often fail grades and end up graduating at an older age than their white peers. One year makes a huge difference in high school.

That's one of the main reasons BYU and other LDS heavy schoools turn out so many good White athletes, though it's a two-year delay with Mormon missions.