Black Panthers Not Going to be charged

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Black Panthers Voter Intimidation

If there is a more obvious double-standard in regards to race today I do not know what it is. Black president, Black Attorney General and the case is thrown out!! Its so ridiculous. I hope people of all colors wake up and see the double standard, but mostly I hope white people start waking up and stop drinking the kool-aid.

guest301

Hall of Famer
American is not dying, it's getting murdered! With a thousand knifes coming from a thousand different directions stabbing away at our barely breathing corpse.
smiley42.gif
Something has to change. I am attending another tea party/protest on July 4th, I encourage others here to do the same.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No surprise here. I heard about this on the radio today but no mention of the race of the criminals. I knew they were black.

The Hock

Master
I read the story. From what I can see, the government pretty much just told King Samir Shabazz (yes that's his name, I'm not making fun) and his buddy plain old Jerry to not do it again.

That should be enough for all the racist crackers that actually want to prosecute these guys.

Kaptain

Master
These guys refused to even show-up for court for five months. Now they get let-off without even showing up for court. When will white people wake-up and stand-up for themselves?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
They wouldn't have been able to get a jury to convict them anyway, so I bet the thinking of the local Fed prosecutor was why go through the motions and just piss off the local negroes when the whole thing was going to get tossed anyway. Just let it drop and not take the negative publicity. That's how justice works in black cities.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think one major weakness inherent in the White race is the incredible pigheadedness of some of us when it comes to using our intelligence to privately see the truth about the double-standards and all the other racial BS, yet that same minority (rapidly growing into a majority) of white people publicly does everything within its power to strengthen the status quo and further marginalize the rights of white people.

As in, a highly intelligent liberal is perfectly able to privately see the incredible racism of Blacks and the stupidity of Black "civil rights" leaders, yet he will publicly support everything they do and say, and denounce any among his white brothers willing to stand up against that very status quo.

Sickening, sad.

That's why, in a lot of ways, a lot of whites are making it awfully difficult for God to convince himself that our race doesn't deserve to die out.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
I think one major weakness inherent in the White race is the incredible pigheadedness of some of us when it comes to using our intelligence to privately see the truth about the double-standards and all the other racial BS, yet that same minority (rapidly growing into a majority) of white people publicly does everything within its power to strengthen the status quo and further marginalize the rights of white people.

As in, a highly intelligent liberal is perfectly able to privately see the incredible racism of Blacks and the stupidity of Black "civil rights" leaders, yet he will publicly support everything they do and say, and denounce any among his white brothers willing to stand up against that very status quo.

Sickening, sad.

That's why, in a lot of ways, a lot of whites are making it awfully difficult for God to convince himself that our race doesn't deserve to die out.

How true. And I also hate when people privately agree with our point of view and publicly do nothing, or often, the opposite, to support it!