Bigger OT’s and Smaller DE’s

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Over the years, "size" has been emphasized for OT and "speed" has been emphasized for DE -- so what is the end result? Ponder that...

So, OT's have gotten bigger and a good portion of new DE's are on the smaller-framed and lighter side. Who benefits? Is it the bigger OT who has to move his higher body-weight laterally? NO!

Could the result of this be more sacks? Could the result of this be the media-crowning of more black (because of the Caste System) "sack gods?" Because this experiment didn't just start, I wonder if there has been more sacks? Personally, I suspect so but the "experts" will most likely attribute it to advanced, pressure defense packages. That claim would be irrelevant, though, because more agility, intelligence, fighter-pilot precision and athleticism couldn't hurt an O-Line. Every moment counts when trying to protect the QB.

Just think -- if it wasn't for White men like Trace Armstrong, Jared Allen, Patrick Kerney, Kyle Vanden Bosch and so on -- EVERYBODY would think that ONLY "black DE speed and strength" can get around and abuse sumo OT's.

Now, I do realize that many black DE's are busts and that some of the smaller one's lack prototypical strength for the position, but we all know that it isn't that difficult for the Caste media to turn many black DE's into STARS.

White DE's are often times used a lot against the run and rack up a bunch of tackles plus some sacks. Yet, when a White DE racks up 70 tackles and 8 sacks and a black DE gets 25 tackles and 10 sacks -- who gets more press? The black is a "sackmaster" for hitting double-digits in a 16 game season. Give me a break...

There's a lot more Whites that could dominate these sumos if given the opportunity, first and foremost, in the College game.

G

Great point, Deadlift. One other side effect: the lack of protection equals a need for more "running" quarterbacks, a never-ending cycle.

I think the Denver Bronco running machine, that produces "star" running backs year after year, has proven that even when it comes to the running game, smaller linemen who have better agility are an asset.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deadlift said:
There's a lot more Whites that could dominate these sumos if given the opportunity, first and foremost, in the College game.

Last season showed that dramatically in the NFL. The reality is that whites can dominate blacks at all positions, just as they dominate them in all other sports except for sprinting and basketball, where mental conditioning and lack of opportunity again figure in, but in basketball we have seen what white international teams of "no-names" have done to America's black teams in recent years.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
''but in basketball we have seen what white international teams of "no-names" have done to America's black teams in recent years.''

Yeah, it's gunna be great to watch America's precious "dream team" get worked over by Argetina, Spain, and Germany.

Isnt it typical how the white puppetts in this country actually root for American blacks in the Olympics? Is it political correctness? Or perhaps the same thinly concealed love affair with overrated blacks that we see in american competition?

I'm 100% German, I only root for Germany in any international competition. I would expect the same from every member here, based on their respective Euro nationality.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I can understand why people root for America in anything, it's patriotism and habit. I still am proud to be a American and root for my country in most situations in almost any sport. It's only the sports where the caste system rears it's ugly head such as basketball, boxing and certain track events in the Olympics where I root against my country. I respect the fact that you are 100% German and root only for Germany but I have a varied background and I would have to root for Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Israel and if there is a Su Indian in the Olympics I would have to root for him as well to cover all my bases.
smiley2.gif
By the way, I am rooting for Germany to take the gold in basketball, it will be a monumental task getting by the USA, Spain and Argentina, but it's possible. Dirk and Kaman will have to be consistently great to get it done and have a little luck to go with it.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Black ot's are taking over! Just taking a look on nfldraftscout only1\10 of the tackles was white! Draft Daddy is my favorite site but they do not have their 2009 rankings up yet.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Black ot's are taking over! Just taking a look on nfldraftscout only 1\10 of the tackles was white! Draft Daddy is my favorite  site but they do not have their 2009 rankings up yet.

There are some incredible White OT's out there in the College game but, per usual, they are insanely underrated and most will be drafted after the "superhumans" get picked.

It looks like the 2010 - 2012 Draft classes will be better for White OT's. Anyways, expect more black "busts"....