Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ground&Pound

• Sambo

• Total voters

Gary

Mentor
I want every White Brother to be as tough as nails. Strong and in shape. Which martial art is best for the men of our race? They all have merit. Savate with kicking. Sambo/Judo with grappling, Karate with punches and kicks. MMA fighting with the ground and pound.
We have had some tough brothers like Mark Coleman,Ken Shamrock,Dan Severn,Fedor,Matt Hughes,Etc.But I'd like to see the young White lads on this nations playgrounds know how to fight and send anyone packing who try's to take there lunch money.
As America turns darker we must get tougher to hold our ground and defend ourselves.A real earned black belt for every young white male. I'd like to send them all to Ranger or Seal training without the commitment to the military. Every White must learn to fight!!

freedom1

Mentor
I think a hybrid of Muay Thai and Brazilian Ju Jitsu is the best approach.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
That's a tricky question. On the ground (1 on 1) I'd say BJJ, standing (1 on 1) I prefer Muy Thai. However, against multiple opponents and/or weapons I'd think an art like Krav Maga, Wing Chun or perhaps Jeet Kun Do might be best. MMA/cage fighting is different that in the streets. While the Miletich Fighting Systems or any wrestling/BJJ/Boxing/Muy Thai combo is great for the cage, you need to account for weapons and multiple opponents in the street. For total self-defense, I'd say a mix of BJJ, Muy Thai, Judo and Krav Maga would be pretty solid.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You left out cardio. If you can't breathe, you can't fight!

Unless you like picking fights for fun, learn how to chop people in the throat, kick them in the balls, and gouge out their eyes. Use pens, keys, whatever instrument you have handy to stab the larynx or the eye. Practice sprawling because everybody and their brother's mother fancies himself a UFC fighter these days.

If you are attacked by multiple attackers and can do so, RUN. If you are forced to fight for whatever reason, put your back to a wall and fight them off as best you can.

Use the element of surprise. If you know you aren't going to be able to get away, hit him while he is talking trash. Action is faster than reaction. Put your hands up close to your face, elbows in, and tell him, "Look, I don't want any trouble.." right before you chop his ass in the throat and knee him in the balls.

Buy a fighting dummy and practice throat strikes and palm heels til you drop from exhaustion. Imagine your loved ones are being threatened and put everything you have into taking the dummy out. You will be surprised at how proficient you can become hitting someone in the throat if you practice the same few strikes repeatedly, for 15 minutes a day. They will be ingrained in muscle memory and you won't have to think about it, unlike training in a system where you have to learn 50 techniques per belt level, and you never train any of them well enough to actually use it when you need it.

Get a concealed carry permit and carry where allowed. Buy a decent, legal, locking blade knife and carry it with you at all times.

Learn how to be aware of your surroundings. Check out who is in the convenience store before you go in. Who's waiting in the parking lot? Watch for the tingling sensation in the back of your neck or the weird feeling in the pit of your stomach, your eyes and subconscious mind will pick up details that something isn't right before your conscious brain kicks in.

Be wary of grappling in real life. You don't want to be wrestling with somebody in the parking lot while this guy's buddies try to beat your head in. Practice grappling to learn escapes and get back to your feet. You're not going to tap him out, and some guys don't feel broken bones in the adrenaline rush. Think eyes, throat, and balls at all times.

If you aren't young and in shape, training full-time, you will never beat a guy who is at his own game. Train in BJJ or kickboxing or Muay Thai if you enjoy the sport and want to get in shape, but don't think it will make you unbeatable. I have heard people say that you need to train in BJJ because you will need to know what to do if someone like Tito Ortiz or Randy Couture attacks you. Hellooo! I don't care how long I train at those disciplines, I will never beat those guys with those techniques. I will need a weapon and the element of surprise to have any chance at all.

In my opinion, the will to survive, the ability to improvise, and actually TAKING ACTION are the most crucial elements needed for self-defense for a person who isn't training to be a fighter.

EDITED TO ADD: I agree with Gary, we all need to work on being in shape and at least learn the basics, i.e. how to throw a punch or knife hand, shoot a gun, avoid takedowns, etc. Edited by: White Shogun

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Unless you like picking fights for fun, learn how to chop people in the throat, kick them in the balls, and gouge out their eyes. Use pens, keys, whatever instrument you have handy to stab the larynx or the eye... Put your hands up close to your face, elbows in, and tell him, "Look, I don't want any trouble.." right before you chop his ass in the throat and knee him in the balls.

White Shogun, I hereby apologize for any disagreements we may have had in the past over various issues. In retrospect I can see that you were probably correct about everything. Whew, thought I'd get that out of the way, just in case.
smiley4.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
White Shogun said:
Unless you like picking fights for fun, learn how to chop people in the throat, kick them in the balls, and gouge out their eyes. Use pens, keys, whatever instrument you have handy to stab the larynx or the eye... Put your hands up close to your face, elbows in, and tell him, "Look, I don't want any trouble.." right before you chop his ass in the throat and knee him in the balls.

White Shogun, I hereby apologize for any disagreements we may have had in the past over various issues. In retrospect I can see that you were probably correct about everything. Whew, thought I'd get that out of the way, just in case.

smiley36.gif
Bart, you made me laugh out loud!
smiley36.gif

Take care of business, that's all I have to say!
smiley17.gif

freedom1

Mentor
This is a great thread. I like what Shogun said about the element of surprise. It's huge in prison and on the street. Even Randy Couture would go down if you caught him by surprise with a knife.

I would add in that blacks are notorious cold cockers. It's all about distance with them (be too close, or too far). Don't let them trick you in close. Stay a strikers distance apart if you're facing off with one (1 on 1) and face sideways so you're less of a target. If you do engage get your hands up cause they're head hunters, fake, then take um to the ground.

Freedom said "I would add in that blacks are notorious cold cockers. It's all about distance with them".

A truer statement has never been made. I remember when I was about 14 this black kid sucker punched me in the mouth. It was a cold winters morning in Chicago and it stung like a you know what. To make a long story short I was able to weather his blows and take him down and mount him. Just as I was giving it to him I seen another black teen (whom I played on the same football team with mind you) begining to throw a soccer kick at my head. I don't know how he missed me but he did. When a few of my friends (mostly Mexicans) seen what was going on they ran over to me. By then school security was there holding both of us back. We scheduled a fight between the two of us for after school. As it turned out as soon as the final bell rang he hauled ass back to the school bus. (You know how busing so enriches us both socially, and culturally)Edited by: aussieaussie31

As to what syle of fighting I would recommend? I would have to say if I had to choose one it would be Greco-Roman freestyle wrestling. Mainly because it is my personal belief that it is a style that requires less precision. As good as Ju Jitsu is (I tried it for about 6 months and wasn't very good at it) I believe that it can be very complex for someone just starting out and take years to master if at all. As for Karate, I don't know enough about it to have that strong of an opinion. My initially opinion(possibly biased)of Karate is that it is not very practical to use in a fight. I wrestled for a number of years and I believe it gives you a raw explosiveness in your movements that all other styles lack. With bare fundamentals, and a good set of lungs someone of minimal training in Greco-Roman freestyle wrestling can be quite formidable if push comes to shove when fighting someone who knows neither.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WS, very outstanding points and analysis sir. There is no such thing as a "fair" street fight, and ya have to expect the unexpected. In an attack situation you MUST use all the MMA "banned" attacks...headbutts, throat & eye gouge + knees to the nads, etc. BTW, Bas Rutten's "Lethal Street Fighting" is a good DVD...has some good tips and some good humor from Bas.
smiley2.gif

Gary

Mentor
All you men make good sense. I am interested in helping the White Youth of America. I see the kids at the local schools and I am shocked at how many are so fat and out of shape. Playing duck/duck goose in gym class just isn't getting the job done.
I want all the White Youth to learn to swim,learn to fight(and win),lift and be strong. The future depends on them.
I remember when I was a kid I used to watch "Johnny Quest" and the one thing I remember about that program was Race Bannon-he could do everything-well educated, expert with firearms, expert in hand-to hand combat, spoke a couple of diffrent languages, he could even fly a jet!!! That's how I want the White Youth to be.

DixieDestroyer said:
WS, very outstanding points and analysis sir. There is no such thing as a "fair" street fight, and ya have to expect the unexpected. In an attack situation you MUST use all the MMA "banned" attacks...headbutts, throat & eye gouge + knees to the nads, etc. BTW, Bas Rutten's "Lethal Street Fighting" is a good DVD...has some good tips and some good humor from Bas.
smiley2.gif

No thanks Dixie, I think I'll pass on anything that race-traitor Bas Rutten has to say. Ever since he started training that over-grown Magilla Gorilla look-a-like Kimbo Slice, I have lost all respect for him. I don't care how much he's getting paid, he's still on my sh*t list, and for good reason.

dkr77

Guru
Good thread with great advise! I might add that knowing the basics of wrestling, BJJ, Sambo and Judo, since there are a lot of similar technique across all four, would be a good starting point. All four arts involve some form of take-down which can immediately end a fight if performed correctly. A Judo outside reap or a wrestling double leg delivered on a concrete surface has great fight ending potential against some feral negro who thinks he's the next Muhammad Ali.

On the striking end Muay Thai is about as complete a striking art as you can get. I would lean more toward the crippling power of knees and elbows instead of hands simply because if it hits the ground you don't want to have to grapple with some savage while your hands are broken.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
DixieDestroyer said:
smiley2.gif

No thanks Dixie, I think I'll pass on anything that race-traitor Bas Rutten has to say. Ever since he started training that over-grown Magilla Gorilla look-a-like Kimbo Slice, I have lost all respect for him. I don't care how much he's getting paid, he's still on my sh*t list, and for good reason.

LMAO! I temporarily forgot about Bas training the "Urban Myth" Bimbo Lice, and had bought that DVD a while back. I think the keys are having the knowledge and willingness to use MMA "illegal" attacks, makeshift and real weapons to maim or kill an attacker without hessitation (getting the jump on a thug is key). Firearm know-how and carrying a piece are also highly recommended for us responsible white adults. You hit the nail on the head alluding to MMA not sufficing in the streets. The one caveat I'd add is that "prematurely" using eye/throat gouges in a bar/nightclub/ballgame fight might result in a lawsuit...so basic Muy Thai would suffice in that type of incident. You have to be able to decipher when it's time to "pull out all the stops".

freedom1

Mentor
Yeah, it's a true. A thumb dug into an eyeball will throw all the Greco Roman, Muay Thai and Brazilian JJ out the window in a hurry.

I know martial arts is sports related and this is a sports site, but maybe we should have a broader thread that includes weapons and lifestyle, e.g., guns, stun batons, your car, not driving in certain neighborhoods, etc.

When it comes to that one minority that usually rots out the center of our cities, force is ALL THEY UNDERSTAND.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
You left out cardio. If you can't breathe, you can't fight!

Unless you like picking fights for fun, learn how to chop people in the throat, kick them in the balls, and gouge out their eyes. Use pens, keys, whatever instrument you have handy to stab the larynx or the eye. Practice sprawling because everybody and their brother's mother fancies himself a UFC fighter these days.

If you are attacked by multiple attackers and can do so, RUN. If you are forced to fight for whatever reason, put your back to a wall and fight them off as best you can.

Use the element of surprise. If you know you aren't going to be able to get away, hit him while he is talking trash. Action is faster than reaction. Put your hands up close to your face, elbows in, and tell him, "Look, I don't want any trouble.." right before you chop his ass in the throat and knee him in the balls.

Buy a fighting dummy and practice throat strikes and palm heels til you drop from exhaustion. Imagine your loved ones are being threatened and put everything you have into taking the dummy out. You will be surprised at how proficient you can become hitting someone in the throat if you practice the same few strikes repeatedly, for 15 minutes a day. They will be ingrained in muscle memory and you won't have to think about it, unlike training in a system where you have to learn 50 techniques per belt level, and you never train any of them well enough to actually use it when you need it.

Get a concealed carry permit and carry where allowed. Buy a decent, legal, locking blade knife and carry it with you at all times.

Learn how to be aware of your surroundings. Check out who is in the convenience store before you go in. Who's waiting in the parking lot? Watch for the tingling sensation in the back of your neck or the weird feeling in the pit of your stomach, your eyes and subconscious mind will pick up details that something isn't right before your conscious brain kicks in.

Be wary of grappling in real life. You don't want to be wrestling with somebody in the parking lot while this guy's buddies try to beat your head in. Practice grappling to learn escapes and get back to your feet. You're not going to tap him out, and some guys don't feel broken bones in the adrenaline rush. Think eyes, throat, and balls at all times.

If you aren't young and in shape, training full-time, you will never beat a guy who is at his own game. Train in BJJ or kickboxing or Muay Thai if you enjoy the sport and want to get in shape, but don't think it will make you unbeatable. I have heard people say that you need to train in BJJ because you will need to know what to do if someone like Tito Ortiz or Randy Couture attacks you. Hellooo! I don't care how long I train at those disciplines, I will never beat those guys with those techniques. I will need a weapon and the element of surprise to have any chance at all.

In my opinion, the will to survive, the ability to improvise, and actually TAKING ACTION are the most crucial elements needed for self-defense for a person who isn't training to be a fighter.

EDITED TO ADD: I agree with Gary, we all need to work on being in shape and at least learn the basics, i.e. how to throw a punch or knife hand, shoot a gun, avoid takedowns, etc.

Never sneak up behind White Shogun or startle him into waking up in the morning. White Shogun = Bad Ass Dude!
smiley18.gif