Bernhard Goetz

Tom Iron

Mentor
A little aside on Bernie Goetz. A guy I knew who worked Rikers who was a corrections officer at the time told me, Goetz was charged with having contraband at Rikers and made to serve a couple of extra weeks because he was fixing the Corrections Dept. walkie talkies when he was in jail and he had a few more to fix before he got out. So they made up the stupid charge so he could finish his work. The company that usually did that work always loused up the job and the walkie talkies never worked. Goetz did the job right.

Tom Iron...

Strad

Kaptain said " I don't go to church because every church I have been in the last 15 years all seem to be worshiping Judaism rather than Christianity. "

Amen brother.:yo:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
A little aside on Bernie Goetz. A guy I knew who worked Rikers who was a corrections officer at the time told me, Goetz was charged with having contraband at Rikers and made to serve a couple of extra weeks because he was fixing the Corrections Dept. walkie talkies when he was in jail and he had a few more to fix before he got out. So they made up the stupid charge so he could finish his work. The company that usually did that work always loused up the job and the walkie talkies never worked. Goetz did the job right.

Tom Iron...

The guy I mentioned who knew him said he was kind of nerdy and nervous. He should never have turned himself in. The bastards sentenced him to a year for illegal possession of a gun. Nowadays the media would be hyping it night and day saying he only shot those poor innocent sweet black children because they were eating Skittles and wearing hoodies and they'd charge him with homicide. Rikers Island was almost all non-white, a very bad place. I used to go there all the time because of my job. I don't know how long they kept him there before sending him upstate.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
The guy I mentioned who knew him said he was kind of nerdy and nervous. He should never have turned himself in. The bastards sentenced him to a year for illegal possession of a gun. Nowadays the media would be hyping it night and day saying he only shot those poor innocent sweet black children because they were eating Skittles and wearing hoodies and they'd charge him with homicide. Rikers Island was almost all non-white, a very bad place. I used to go there all the time because of my job. I don't know how long they kept him there before sending him upstate.
The media tried that with paralyzed mugger. I remember the scene with his mother clinging to him when the not guilty on attempted murder charges was announced. Obviously with the other three even left wing whacko apologists like Ron Kuby couldn't do much with them beyond spinning that they were "just aggressive panhandlers".

L

Lew

The problem is that Goetz received the George Zimmerman treatment. He was skewered for a long time the way Zimmerman is today. You can protect yourself against black predators, but your life will be ruined if you do thanks to an extremely hostile anti-White media and government.

Goetz is too old for my time. I'm a little surprised to hear that he received the Zimmerman treatment. I just didn't get that impression when I read about him. But I guess it'll be the same thing 20 years from now when I read about Zimmerman.

Goetz is too old for my time. I'm a little surprised to hear that he received the Zimmerman treatment. I just didn't get that impression when I read about him. But I guess it'll be the same thing 20 years from now when I read about Zimmerman.

Goetz received the Zimmerman treatment in that even after a grand jury refused to indict him, the Manhattan DA kept trying to find a way to prosecute him. Goetz was completely unrepenant for what he did and made no apology whatsoever.

Ron Kuby finally won a huge civil judgement against Goetz. Despite all this, Bernhard Goetz is doing well today.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Goetz received the Zimmerman treatment in that even after a grand jury refused to indict him, the Manhattan DA kept trying to find a way to prosecute him. Goetz was completely unrepenant for what he did and made no apology whatsoever.

Ron Kuby finally won a huge civil judgement against Goetz. Despite all this, Bernhard Goetz is doing well today.

He's supposedly paid nothing, or almost nothing on the civil case. Good. I know several of those negroes committed serious crimes after this case and one committed suicide.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
A mjor difference between Goetz and ZImmerman is that the DA could not be assurred of a jury that would only have completely deracinated white people and perpetually aggrieved black bureaucrats that make up all big city juries today.

The DA could be sure to win friends in the media, as marxist then as they are today, but there were still white people that comprehended the reality of black urban dysfunction, unlike today where nearly all white people are somehow capable of blocking that out either from fear or oppressive propaganda.

Goetz was certainly guilty of illegally carrying a firearm as that is verboten in NY, then as today. It was cases like this, maybe especially this one, that launched the concealled carry movement as the sheer injustice of a man being guily for protecting his own life has to be challenged. In many ways the war on Zimmerman is the same thing. Does a white man (or white hispanic) have the right to shoot a feral negro that is trying to beat him to death? I guess that is what we will find out, has the jury pool changed enough in the ensuing years to alter the basic concept of self defense?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Do you people remember the NYC Central Park jogger case in 1989? A gang of negroes was going around Central Park beating up white people they came across, including one ex-marine who was out jogging. Then they came across a white girl who was also jogging. They gang raped her and savagely beat her and left her for dead. I remember one newspaper columnist referred to them as "feral youth", and I think they fired her for saying even that. The negroes with Al Sharpton held many rallies - to support the black attackers!

The poor girl was found hours later on the brink of death, but she lived and recovered and pulled her life together. I just came across her book in a used book store, I Am The Central Park Jogger.

The enemy media and the enemy government has been on the nonstop attack against white people since the 1960's.

ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Do you people remember the NYC Central Park jogger case in 1989? A gang of negroes was going around Central Park beating up white people they came across, including one ex-marine who was out jogging. Then they came across a white girl who was also jogging. They gang raped her and savagely beat her and left her for dead. I remember one newspaper columnist referred to them as "feral youth", and I think they fired her for saying even that. The negroes with Al Sharpton held many rallies - to support the black attackers!

The poor girl was found hours later on the brink of death, but she lived and recovered and pulled her life together. I just came across her book in a used book store, I Am The Central Park Jogger.

The enemy media and the enemy government has been on the nonstop attack against white people since the 1960's.

ww
I remember the case well. Didn't someone admit to it years later?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The term "wilding" was coined to describe what the pack of predators engaged in that night in Central Park. Now it's "flash mobs" and "knockout king."

Here's a good article by Fred Reed:

The Coming Race War in America

April 19, 2012

The Coming Race War in America
was published in 1996 by Carl Rowan, the black columnist and former ambassador to Finland. The title is not ironic. He foresaw a major racial explosion. The book of course was furiously ignored. It should not have been. It dealt with an apocalyptic vision that has lurked around the edges of American consciousness since before the Civil War. And still does. We just don’t talk about it.

What has this to do with Zimmerman?

This: Our racial policy has proved a disaster. Sixty years after Brown vs. the School Board, blacks have not assimilated. They constitute a separate people having almost nothing in common with the surrounding European society. They fiercely maintain their identity with their own music, dialect, customs, dress, and names. All attempts to turn them into middle-class whites in darker packaging have failed. Only relentless governmental pressure forces an appearance of partial integration.

Let’s consider a few awkward facts that loom ghoulishly above the body politic, which seems to be decomposing. First, on every known measure of cognitive ability, on IQ, SATs, GREs, everything, blacks average about one standard deviation, fifteen IQ points, below whites. The gap is a fact. It exists. It is reflected in performance. It has proved intractable. In a technological civilization that rewards intelligence, the deficit sharply limits legitimate access to the higher reaches of money, power, class, and prestige.

Second, blacks continue to show little interest in schooling. Exceptions and degrees, yes. Yet consider cities such as Washington, which usually has a black mayor, black city council, mostly black school board, black staffs in the schools, black parents, black students, a high per-capita expenditure—and perhaps the worst schools in the country. This is a fact, and shows no signs of diminishing. It is repeated in countless cities.

If the United State had large numbers of manual jobs that paid a living wage, as for example assembling cars, things might not be so bad. But the United States no longer has many such jobs. The economy has no need for huge numbers of people who read at the level of second-graders, if that. The existence of these people is a fact. When such jobs exist, as for example on police forces, better qualified whites are invariably available. Without remedial intervention, the academic and professional worlds, the managerial ranks of blue-collar trades, would turn almost pure white, and there would be actual hunger in the inner cities.

The solution, to the extent that it can be called a solution, has been a combination of welfare and affirmative action. Each has produced its own kind of dependency. Whites in their own way depend on welfare payments to blacks in that ending welfare would send the cities up in flames. We now have dense concentrations of unemployed, unemployable blacks leading meaningless lives in rotting cities. They are angry, blame whites for their troubles, and do not have a lot to lose. The torching of Los Angeles in 1992 is endlessly repeatable. Only a spark is needed.

None of this improves, and it seems to be getting worse. On the Drudge Report and elsewhere on the web, video after cell phone video appears of pack-attacks by feral blacks on whites and Asians. These attacks often result in brain damage: the attackers are trying to hurt the victims badly, and usually laugh while doing it. Other videos time and again show black teenagers looting Seven-Elevens. The perpetrators show no signs of worry about being caught. They know that white police wouldn’t dare arrest thirty black adolescents.

Whites are frightened of blacks. They are afraid of taking the wrong exit from the freeway and ending up in a black ghetto. They are afraid when they pass young black males in a dark neighborhood. White women clutch their purses and cross the street, try not to get into elevators with them. The fear, seldom mentioned, determines where whites live, where they go, and where they send their children to school.

This unacknowledged fear engenders unacknowledged consequences. When white men buy guns, journalistic organs of that prissy rectitude we call political correctness—the Washington Post, probably National Review—speak of gun nuts, psychosexual inadequacies, and sordid fantasies. Hardly. The purchasers of guns have in mind defending their families should the need arise. The buyers do not fear attack by Jewish violinists.

Government also is afraid of blacks. Los Angeles burned because blacks didn’t like the outcome of a trial. Recently cities in England went up because a policeman shot a black. The Zimmerman shooting looks very similar, and blacks are very angry. Jesse Jackson has said that Trayvon was “hunted down like a rabid dog in the street,” that he was “murdered and martyred,” that it was a “hate crime.”

These are the words of a man looking for a fight. One may be available. Charging Zimmerman with murder buys time. If he is acquitted….

The signs are ominous. Tension rises in America. Incomes fall, foreclosures rise, jobs go east, police powers increase, trust in government evaporates, and expectations for the future decline. An unfocused edginess germinates. It is not a recipe for domestic tranquility.

The response of whites to riots by blacks has always been to back away. This prudence, as it is thought to be, has been enforced by the government. If a minority in Russia started burning cities, the army would shoot the rioters on sight. America doesn’t work that way, or hasn’t recently. The lack of consequences for beatings and flash-mobbings, the history of saying “racism” and walking, produces a sense of untouchability in blacks. It could be a mistake.

A spring is being wound. On one hand, when you live in a sprawling tightly packed concentration of people like yourself, it is easy to forget that you are very much a minority, that the majority holds all the high cards, and that food doesn’t really come from Safeway.

On the other hand, via the internet whites now know of the racial attacks, and grow quietly very sick of them. There is among many white men an undercurrent of “Bring it on.” This is not confined merely to cops, soldiers, conservatives, Southerners, westerners, the rural and the blue-collar. You can find it, carefully hidden, in federal offices and even among men in newsrooms. The extent of this sentiment is easy to underestimate. Those who share it don’t dare express it, and most journalists live in ideological bubbles.
We must lynch Zimmerman.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Zimmerman.shtml

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Let's not forget Jena 6 where the violent black thugs were made into heroes by the black community and appeared on BET.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

What wonderful contributions to mankind Kuby has made over his illustrious legal career. :heh:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Too bad Goetz didn't kill any of the four. One was paralyzed but the rest continued a lifetime of violent crime after the Goetz shooting. One was even found guilty of holding a gun to a pregnant 18 year old's head while she was raped. She was probably white.

BTW, Jesus was not a Jew, he was an Israelite. I don't go to church because every church I have been in the last 15 years all seem to be worshiping Judaism rather than Christianity. Last week I had to go to confirmation at a Luthern church. At the front of the church was a large menora. When we read our mailed in worship pamphlet, I noticed that once again Israel and "God's chosen" were noted while Herod, Pontius Pilate, and the gentiles were cursed for killing Jesus. I kid you not. I don't recall hearing the word Israel so much. Of course, Israel used to be a people - a gene lineage. Now it is a country full of fake Israelites.

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 2:9

When I say Jesus was Jewish, I'm saying in regard to the faith in which he was raised.

Every year his parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. When he was 12 years old, they went up to the Feast, according to the custom. Luke: 2:41-42.

With that said, he was in total disagreement on how the Temple was being run.

Jesus entered the Temple area and drove out all who was buying and selling there........My house will be called a house of prayer, but you are making it "a den of robbers." Matthew: 21: 12-13.

Kaptain

Master
When I say Jesus was Jewish, I'm saying in regard to the faith in which he was raised.

Every year his parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. When he was 12 years old, they went up to the Feast, according to the custom. Luke: 2:41-42.

With that said, he was in total disagreement on how the Temple was being run.

Jesus entered the Temple area and drove out all who was buying and selling there........My house will be called a house of prayer, but you are making it "a den of robbers." Matthew: 21: 12-13.

By that way of thinking I guess you could say that Jesus was a Muslim since the Muslims believed in the old testament too. Simply believing in the Old Testament is not Judiasm. Judaism is the perversion of the Old Testament into Kabbalism and Talmudism cult. At the time period of the Old Testament people who followed the Old Testament (primarily Israelites and Hebrews) weren't called Jews. Thus, Jesus couldn't possibly be a Jew by Race or Religion. He was an Israelite who followed the book. Judaism didn't exist at his time as the Talmud had not been fabricated yet.

I know it's all semantics, but it is important. People are easily confused by words.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
By that way of thinking I guess you could say that Jesus was a Muslim since the Muslims believed in the old testament too. Simply believing in the Old Testament is not Judiasm. Judaism is the perversion of the Old Testament into Kabbalism and Talmudism cult. At the time period of the Old Testament people who followed the Old Testament (primarily Israelites and Hebrews) weren't called Jews. Thus, Jesus couldn't possibly be a Jew by Race or Religion. He was an Israelite who followed the book. Judaism didn't exist at his time as the Talmud had not been fabricated yet.

I know it's all semantics, but it is important. People are easily confused by words.

Personally I think Jesus was white, I know his father was. :eyebrows:

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Lots of useless smiles but no thumbs up? Anyway, thumbs up. Correct. The malevolent Talmud cult should have been outlawed long long ago when it would still have been relatively easy to do so. It would have saved so much death and destruction and suffering on this old world. As for the Old Testament, that's a pretty sick thing in and of itself, all filled up with wanton mass murders, women and children not excepted.

Nietzsche: Christianity is the revenge of the Jews against the Goyim.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
What wonderful contributions to mankind Kuby has made over his illustrious legal career. :heh:

The jewish media meisters gave this Jewish Defense League creature his own radio show in NYC, him and (good guy) Curtis Sliwa.

Ron_Kuby.jpg

Ron Kuby

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Nietzsche: Christianity is the revenge of the Jews against the Goyim."

The malevolent influence of the Christian churches is all too easy to see - the way they teach that Jesus was a Zhid; the way they prop up the terror state of Israhell; the way they force integration upon us, often importing their pet monkies into all white regions of the USA so that they can "celebrate diversity" in places like Maine and Idaho too; the way they were in the forefront of handing over southern Africa to the tender mercies of Uncle Joe Slovo's ANC and Harry Openheimer and the cannibals from the central African jungle; the way they go to third world countries like Mexico whose population is increasing exponentially and order them not to practice birth control...

werewolf

Hall of Famer
" importing their pet monkies into all white regions of the USA so that they can "celebrate diversity" in places like Maine and Idaho..."

World Relief Minnesota Expands Program Outreach

We are happy to welcome two new Directors to the World Relief Minnesota Team as we respond to the growing opportunities to serve the burgeoning refugee population in Minnesota and empower churches to reach out and welcome them in the name of Jesus.

Laura Svoboda, Director of Arrival Services. Laura will oversee our Reception and Placement (R&P) and Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) programs and staff — the largest component of World Relief Minnesota’s ministry to refugees. Laura will work closely with our Refugee Life Ministry program through which congregations adopt a refugee family and surround them with help and support during their first year in America...

http://www.worldreliefmn.org/category/featured/

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Somali Refugees Settle in Maine Town

By Ron Claiborne
Sept. 21

Residents of Lewiston, a small textile town in Maine, are getting acquainted with their new neighbors — some 1,200 refugees from the war-ravaged East African nation of Somalia.

Lewiston, population 36,000, is a predominantly white town about 25 miles southwest of Augusta, Maine's capital.

"That a group from Africa would suddenly show up at our doorstep is really a surprise," said Douglas Hodgkin, a political science professor at Bates College. "It seems like a shot out of the blue."...

"Atlanta is a big city. It's not good for kids," said Nimo Muhammed, a Somali who moved to Lewiston six months ago. She said she moved there with her eight children in search for a better life.

"I have a big space now. I have a big apartment. It's cheaper than Atlanta," Muhammed said...

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130098&page=1#.T6v2D2JnHSh

The "Christian" churches are behind this.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Somali Refugees Settle in Maine Town

Residents of Lewiston, a small textile town in Maine, are getting acquainted with their new neighbors — some 1,200 refugees from the war-ravaged East African nation of Somalia.

Lewiston, population 36,000, is a predominantly white town about 25 miles southwest of Augusta, Maine's capital.
How can they be so stupid?

The number of rapes and other crimes in Lewiston will now greatly increase. The overall quality of life for the white residents will deteriorate.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
When reading this, all I can think is that this is how civilization ends. And the whites in Maine are mostly naive whities who only know blacks from their warm-hearted portrayals on TV. Think of all the white children and old people who will be robbed, raped and murdered by these specimens!

If there is a God, these Christians have a lot to answer for.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tell y'all what...it sure ain't all Christians who embrace this turd worlder importation bit. I'm a Bible believing Christian (irregardless of heathen who don't like it ;-P) & the great commission says to take the Gospel into all the world & teach every creature....NOT to bring the creatures unto us/our land. Let the turd worlders stay in their lands & preserve American, Canada, Europe, etc. for us of European heritage.