Bellator Fightmaster

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Bellator FightMaster
Bellator Fightmaster is Bellators version of TUF. Unlike TUF it does have a different, for one thing the have 2 fights per episode instead of one also it is divided into 4 teams instead of 2. The fighters all fought at 170. The ratings on the show have been really bad, but it is not in a good time slot, Thursday's at 11:00 on Spike. I expect this to be the last season of the show. On the plus side all six finalist are white.

Coaches
Randy Couture
Joe Warren
Greg Jackson
Frank Shamrock

X for the nonwhites
Team Jackson
Tim Welch
Erick Bradley
Bryan Travers x
Joe Riggs

Team Couture
AJ Matthews x
Cole Williams
Cristano Souza X
Mike Bronzoulis

Team Shamrock
Nick Barnes x
Chris Lazano X
Mike Dubios
Joe Williams

Team Warren
Eric Scallan
Even Cutts
Jason Norwood x
Ismeal Gonzalez x

finalist
Eric Bradley- age 32 5-1 6'0 former Penn-state all-american. He came out with Johnny Hendricks and team takedown, but got in trouble for fighting, and went to jail.

Joe Riggs- Age 30 6'0 39-14 UFC vet and heavy favorite to win

Cole Williams- 6-1 age 29 6'0 heavy handed wrestler.

Mike Bronzoulis 6'0 age 34 15-5 another talented vet. Very good kickboxing and TDD.

Joe Williams age 28 5'10 9-1. Good wrestler who dominated his last opponent.

Even Cutts 5-1 age 22 6'1. Gifted BJJ practitioner, who pulled off a huge upset in his last fight.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Hard to believe Riggs is only 31. He has been around forever. I see him and Bradley meeting in the final with Bradley outwrestling him.

I have not watched much as I am not a fan of reality shows. That and it was loaded with blacks the first two episodes so I toned it out.

I do like Bellator however and hope they become a solid #2 in the MMA world.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I do like Bellator however and hope they become a solid #2 in the MMA world.

I wouldnt even mind seeing Bellator overtake the ufc if its possible. The UFC shows so much favortism to blacks, and to a lesser extent other non-whites.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I'm no conspiracy theorist, but when was the last time a black lost a close decision in the UFC????

Evans v. Dan Henderson
Davis v. Machida
Ben Henderson v. Edgar (both fights but especially the second where Edgar owned him)
Ben Henderson v. Melendez
Rampage v. Machida
Rampage v. Dan Henderson
Mighty Mouse v. McCall 1
Mighty Mouse v. Benavidez

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I'm no conspiracy theorist, but when was the last time a black lost a close decision in the UFC????

Thats an excellent question. I pointed out a couple weeks ago that I asked that very question on sherdog about three years ago. The ONLY answer that I got from like 40 different posters was Bas Rutten vs Kevin Randleman ufc 20.

I have watched that fight since then a few times, and while it was close it was in no way a robbery. Ranldeman broke Ruttens nose within the first minute of the fight, and then proceeded to lay on him doing absolutely nothing after that. Bas meanwhile broke a couple of Randlemans ribs with knees from the bottom, and opened up three massive cuts on Randlemans head with elbows from the bottom.
Randlemans dyed blonde hair was totally red, soaked with scalp blood, by the final bell.

On top of that those were the days of no 10 point must system. The judges simply chose a winner at the end of the fight. Two out of three chose Bas. This is the closest thing to a black man being robbed in the anti white UFC.