Been reading most of the threads here today...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
you were right buddy! But, I just came in to say I responded to a few other topics(and also started my on thread) on this wonderful message board. One is political(which I'm sure will be just as enlightning as this one! :))

Closed minded is not a great way to live. But their are all types of people that make this world go 'round, right!?....

Criminals, negative people, racists, complainer's, white supremisists(defianlty none on here that I can tell, so I'm not insinuating anything mr. admin), right wing conservatives(again, NOT insinuating anytihng!), liberal's, communists, Gay's....I think you all get the picture... end of take....I'm flaming:flame:.....I'm out....opps, that is a jim rome saying...is that okay, or is he part of the caste problem to? just asking!

I guess its just a matter of time til I get banned(but this has been fun and super enlightning for me!)....:becky:

First time I've ever seen "gay" capitalized, it's now an honorary title??

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Im starting to believe fomerwhitecorner is a troll who actually WANTS to get banned so he can say "I knew it! Those racissst banned me for nothing". He hasnt done anything to get banned, and theres no need to keep saying "im sure ill be banned soon".

If hes being honest about himself I think fomerwhitecorner is suffering from a very common syndrome. I dont know the name of this syndrome, but I do know it exist. Ive seen it too many times amongst great white athletes from young to old, and on all levels. White guys who are great athletes seem to get a good feeling from thinking they are the only ones like themselves. In other words they buy so deeply into the castethink they think of themselves as anomalies. I was once like this myself. When I first found castefootball I was a lot like him, and it was kinda like a bitter sweet awakening to realize there are tons of 4.4, 40 inch white guys out there. I use to just assume that when white teams whooped the socks off black teams here that surely thats just the exception. You see I liked believing it when my black buddies would say "damn you the fastest white boy in the world brugh", or "damn at least ONE white boy can jump". It made me feel special. I now realize I wasnt special. Just so happened to be the only one in my school. I think formerwhitecorner will come around if he just does some research.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yes formerbackupcornerbacktoabetterWhitecornerbackandbitteraboutit, you are so open minded that you refused to read the articles written on here and various other information that talked about the caste system and proved our point.

Im starting to believe fomerwhitecorner is a troll who actually WANTS to get banned so he can say "I knew it! Those racissst banned me for nothing". He hasnt done anything to get banned, and theres no need to keep saying "im sure ill be banned soon".

If hes being honest about himself I think fomerwhitecorner is suffering from a very common syndrome. I dont know the name of this syndrome, but I do know it exist. Ive seen it too many times amongst great white athletes from young to old, and on all levels. White guys who are great athletes seem to get a good feeling from thinking they are the only ones like themselves. In other words they buy so deeply into the castethink they think of themselves as anomalies. I was once like this myself. When I first found castefootball I was a lot like him, and it was kinda like a bitter sweet awakening to realize there are tons of 4.4, 40 inch white guys out there. I use to just assume that when white teams whooped the socks off black teams here that surely thats just the exception. You see I liked believing it when my black buddies would say "damn you the fastest white boy in the world brugh", or "damn at least ONE white boy can jump". It made me feel special. I now realize I wasnt special. Just so happened to be the only one in my school. I think formerwhitecorner will come around if he just does some research.

I propose that it be named "Chris Collinsworth Syndrome".