Basketball Jones

Truthteller

Mentor
I never saw this video before today, but I was shockedthat a pair of liberal stoners like Cheech & Chong (along with several music legends) produced somethingthat wouldbe consideredso "racist" by today's standards. But I guess it's from 1974/1975 so things where different? Nonetheless, I think this might be one of the most amusing Youtube vids I've ever seen (aside from Amos & Andy episodes) and it's a fairly good song, so I wanted to share it.

[TUBE]JIbp5C-5WXM[/TUBE]

P.S: Warning, the ape like cheerleaders might make some barf
smiley18.gif

Dissident

"I've got more moves than Exlax" ......That's classic.

I had this album back in the early 80's, but this is the first time I've actually seen the video.

Talk about un-PC! Wow, could you imagine the outrage if something like this was produced today?

It's kind of funny though.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The song was released as a single, I remember it on the radio, in 1973, reached number #15 on the charts. It was different back then, we didn't live in black/jew run amerika so you could poke fun at people and everyone got a laugh. Billy Preston played on the song and I'm sure he thought it was hilarious because it is.

"I need someone to set a pick for me in the free throw lane of life" Don't we all!!!
smiley36.gif

jaxvid said:
The song was released as a single, I remember it on the radio, in 1973, reached number #15 on the charts. It was different back then, we didn't live in black/jew run amerika so you could poke fun at people and everyone got a laugh. Billy Preston played on the song and I'm sure he thought it was hilarious because it is.

"I need someone to set a pick for me in the free throw lane of life" Don't we all!!!
smiley36.gif
Just after 1975 a jew came out with the song "Short People" and that started the "PC" movememt in music.......

j41181

Master
In the 3 years I've been here, this must be the (IMO) BEST thread by far!!
smiley36.gif

Behold... the "Black Elmer Fudd!"

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk36qmiVBWw[/TUBE]

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
to everyone who either posted or laughed at this thread ...

thats_racist.gif

smiley36.gif