Aria Pearce wins 200m Nike Nationals 13 years old - Lyons 2cd in 200 also

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes she is the next Abby Steiner 2.0 like you said LucasBryant. Keep up the great work. I will post the video with
the clip visable for those that don't click on your link. She should have her own thread in another 6 to 8 years.

I will post the video with
the clip visable for those that don't click on your link
Yes she is the next Abby Steiner 2.0 like you said LucasBryant. Keep up the great work. I will post the video with
the clip visable for those that don't click on your link. She should have her own thread in another 6 to 8 years.

Thanks for your help Lightning.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will post the video with
the clip visable for those that don't click on your link

Thanks for your help Lightning.

Anytime brother. I appreciate all that you do for our cause to support white athletes and whites in all aspects of life. We need
to all support each other to stop the WHITE GENOCIDE they are trying to do to the world.

white is right

Hall of Famer

Sandra Myers did things like this in the late 70's out of the same state. I think Myers won all of the sprint events at the Kansas state championships for X years running.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Sandra Myers was a phenom.
But when she got to college, she felt discriminated against as a white sprinter.
Later she married a Spaniard, and competed for Spain.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Sandra Myers was a phenom.
But when she got to college, she felt discriminated against as a white sprinter.
Later she married a Spaniard, and competed for Spain.
In what way?

Did the coaches doubt her short sprint ability?

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
“It was too tough in the U.S.,” Myers said. “For a white sprinter in the U.S., it was very, very difficult. It’s kind of a phobia--you just don’t see any white sprinters, and coaches aren’t interested in developing them.”

More here:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Another quote:
"Myers also believes her career in the United States was hampered by American coaches. She asserts they prefer to develop black sprinters - a claim she acknowledges "sounds kind of racist."

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes. Great find. Since you found this young lady, I'm guessing there was no young white men at the Nike 100/200m?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer