Are the ISIS beheadings of American journalists fake?

icsept

Master
Werewolf. You are out of your freakin mind dude. Why can't you see it? So Sotloff is going to hide out the rest of his life and avoid friends and family for some media lie? Dude , you are out of your friggin mind. You are paranoid beyond belief. Wake up but you wont. That is a given.

You have great faith. You don't know Steven Sotloff and you never heard of him before this supposed beheading. All they have to do is make up a name, tell you he is a journalist, show a bull**** video and cause you to react accordingly. It's on the news, therefore it must be real, right?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Werewolf. You are out of your freakin mind dude. Why can't you see it? So Sotloff is going to hide out the rest of his life and avoid friends and family for some media lie? Dude , you are out of your friggin mind. You are paranoid beyond belief. Wake up but you wont. That is a given.

Ha - it's Little Miss Twinkle Toes, the True Believer!

These crisisactors.org stage productions are coming out of the Ministry of Truth with greater frequency now - and they still haven't taught the fools to act. Here are a bunch of (Jewish appearing, especially the yenta mama) crisis actors playing Foley's "Bereaved" family (give them some credit, though, they're not quite as bad as the Sandy Hoax crew who could barely keep from busting out laughing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jjXj7pTdww#t=1157

And here are a couple of vids examining the fact that the actor playing Foley doesn't even look like the real Foley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEtVNIYluzk&list=UUlZ50s4vLWoaCD5JNAIjCqg#t=14

and

http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=2AvOQrTUEBA

And now they're telling us that these mysterious black clad (good plan wearing all black in a blazing hot dessert, but it plays well for the cameras) terrorists that popped up out of nowhere with unlimited funding and big fleets of pickup trucks and tanks, and all sorts of American military heavy equipment, threatening the USSA and the USSK, and even Russia, and mass murdering indigenous poor people...BUT NEVER HARMING ISRAEL!!!... are virtually untraceable - but they've got the wide open desert area festooned with drones and spy satellites and they can't f'ing trace them!?

The Thought Police in the USSK have issued a decree that it is a "terrorist act" to watch their ridiculous "beheading" videos.

These crisisactor.org skits and false flags and orchestrated riots are coming faster and faster now, and the biggest one of all has its anniversary tomorrow:

http://rethink911.org/

mccain1-e1403307582896.png

Israeli spy John McCain with "ISIS" (ie Mossad) leaders

werewolf

Hall of Famer
We have always been at war with ISIS. ISIS has always been our enemy. War is Peace. Celebrate Diversity.

WS

Morgan Freeman

Werewolf! I am going to quote one of my favorite movies. Do you remember " Seven " when Brad Pitt turns around in the police car to Kevin Spacey and sais " do crazy people know they are crazy " ? Apropo my friend.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Werewolf! I am going to quote one of my favorite movies. Do you remember " Seven " when Brad Pitt turns around in the police car to Kevin Spacey and sais " do crazy people know they are crazy " ? Apropo my friend.

1. I'm not your friend, Twinkie. Thanks all the same, but, like the great WC Fields said (in "International House", 1933), "Don't let the posey fool you!"

2. They call names. It's what they do. It's all they do. It's all they can do. And they think that everything that they see on their tv sets is real, or so they tell us.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I thought it was common knowledge the video's of the beheading's were fake. I saw an article on Drudge from a "respected" source in the UK that stated experts concluded the beheading's were fake, lack of blood, ease of the cutting, etc. but then went on to say that he WAS beheaded, just off camera. However I guess the sheeple and presstitute media have bought the fakes as the real thing, so hey let's spend a few billions on another war!

London hip-hop artist Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary key suspect in hunt for killer of American journalist James Foley

News.com.au
August 25, 2014

http://www.news.com.au/world/london...list-james-foley/story-fndir2ev-1227034541900

THE beheading of American journalist, James Foley, at the hands of ISIS militants shocked the world but forensic experts have revealed the video was probably staged, with the murder happening off camera.

The UK Times reported that an international forensic science company, which has worked for police forces across Britain, said there is no question Foley was beheaded but that camera trickery and post-production techniques look to have been used.

“I think it has been staged,â€￾ said one expert in visual forensics, after he was commissioned by The UK Times to examine the footage.

“My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped.â€￾
Aymenn al-Tamimi, a fellow at the Middle East Forum think-tank, said over the years ISIS militants have improved the production quality of their videos.

The analysis by experts has highlighted a number of inconsistencies that could suggest that the beheading of Foley, which was seen on the video, was not his actual death.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I thought it was common knowledge the video's of the beheading's were fake. I saw an article on Drudge from a "respected" source in the UK that stated experts concluded the beheading's were fake, lack of blood, ease of the cutting, etc. but then went on to say that he WAS beheaded, just off camera. However I guess the sheeple and presstitute media have bought the fakes as the real thing, so hey let's spend a few billions on another war!

London hip-hop artist Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary key suspect in hunt for killer of American journalist James Foley

News.com.au
August 25, 2014

http://www.news.com.au/world/london...list-james-foley/story-fndir2ev-1227034541900

THE beheading of American journalist, James Foley, at the hands of ISIS militants shocked the world but forensic experts have revealed the video was probably staged, with the murder happening off camera.

The UK Times reported that an international forensic science company, which has worked for police forces across Britain, said there is no question Foley was beheaded but that camera trickery and post-production techniques look to have been used.

“I think it has been staged,” said one expert in visual forensics, after he was commissioned by The UK Times to examine the footage.

“My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped.”
Aymenn al-Tamimi, a fellow at the Middle East Forum think-tank, said over the years ISIS militants have improved the production quality of their videos.

The analysis by experts has highlighted a number of inconsistencies that could suggest that the beheading of Foley, which was seen on the video, was not his actual death.
The hostages might have survived a few mock executions to keep them calm as they read their death sentences for the viewers of the videos. While the knife looked small if it's a military issues knife it could do the job with the jagged edges meant for slicing internal organs in hand to hand combat.

I just saw the execution video of the Brit he did seem nervous and seemed to panic when the whack job took the knife to his throat. Maybe the actual killing happened with a guillotine type instrument as I have seen all of the heads put on the torsos and it looked real. I have been in enough ethnic supermarkets to see heads of dead animals to know what a dead head looks like. Sad endings for these three...

icsept

Master
There is no real American journalism, and if there was, their stories would never air. It's hilarious that in order to give journalism credibility, they make up stories about how dangerous and important journalism is, so much so that the "terrorists" want to kidnap and behead journalists. LMFAO! Wake up people, 95% of the news is propaganda, and you don't need journalists to write propaganda. This ISIS, journalist beheading BS is all a hoax to give the US an excuse to bomb Syria and whomever else they want to invade for whatever reason.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The hostages might have survived a few mock executions to keep them calm as they read their death sentences for the viewers of the videos. While the knife looked small if it's a military issues knife it could do the job with the jagged edges meant for slicing internal organs in hand to hand combat.

I just saw the execution video of the Brit he did seem nervous and seemed to panic when the whack job took the knife to his throat. Maybe the actual killing happened with a guillotine type instrument as I have seen all of the heads put on the torsos and it looked real. I have been in enough ethnic supermarkets to see heads of dead animals to know what a dead head looks like. Sad endings for these three...

Come on! Yeah right, after a few mock executions a guy would be real calm and read lines like that like an actor in a show.

"if it's a military issues knife it could do the job with the jagged edges meant for slicing internal organs in hand to hand combat"

Ya think there would have been some blood when the Mossad actor - I mean evil ISIS villain - pretends to saw away with it then?

Ya think there might have been some blood by the torso of the photoshop job at the end?

Analysis of the fake Foley beheading video:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=542_1408880894

"Wake up people, 95% of the news is propaganda"

More like 99%. Even their weather forecasts are propaganda - like their "global warming" schtick.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Come on! Yeah right, after a few mock executions a guy would be real calm and read lines like that like an actor in a show.

"if it's a military issues knife it could do the job with the jagged edges meant for slicing internal organs in hand to hand combat"

Ya think there would have been some blood when the Mossad actor - I mean evil ISIS villain - pretends to saw away with it then?

Ya think there might have been some blood by the torso of the photoshop job at the end?

Analysis of the fake Foley beheading video:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=542_140

"Wake up people, 95% of the news is propaganda"

More like 99%. Even their weather forecasts are propaganda - like their "global warming" schtick.

This is the execution of Haines. It's on a Dutch alternative news site.

Note the showing of the dead body is quite graphic and it's obviously real . If you don't believe this you will never believe anything reported on the news. Also the internet has many photos of whack jobs holding heads a loft for the civilian population to cower at their feet and submit to their dogmatic rule. If Genghis Khan and his horde had rolled into Moscow they couldn't be worse.....http://politiek.thepostonline.nl/2014/09/13/onthoofdt-brits-gijzelaar-david-haines/.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"If you don't believe this you will never believe anything reported on the news."

I don't.

And same exact comments as for the Foley fake as for this one. Why nicely recite their propaganda script if you're about to get murdered? If it was real he'd be screaming, "I love you, ---" and "God bless England!" or something. Why does "ISIS" suddenly get so shy when the actor starts pretending to cut the other actor's head off with his little toy knife? Camera shuts down before there's a drop of blood. No screaming, no struggling, very cooperative victim. Another photoshop job. They f'ing lie about everything.

white is right

Hall of Famer
"If you don't believe this you will never believe anything reported on the news."

I don't.

And same exact comments as for the Foley fake as for this one. Why nicely recite their propaganda script if you're about to get murdered? If it was real he'd be screaming, "I love you, ---" and "God bless England!" or something. Why does "ISIS" suddenly get so shy when the actor starts pretending to cut the other actor's head off with his little toy knife? Camera shuts down before there's a drop of blood. No screaming, no struggling, very cooperative victim. Another photoshop job. They f'ing lie about everything.
So do you think the after photo with the heads of the victims plopped on the bodies as fake too? Or just the execution? I think the execution could be fake, but the victims have obviously been killed. Or what about the photos of the various executed captured combatants and civilians beheaded. I can post links to those too.....

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Don't know about all the rest, WIR. I'm just saying that those beheading videos look as fake as Barry's birth certificate - and all of their endless wars without end are started by lies.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don't know about all the rest, WIR. I'm just saying that those beheading videos look as fake as Barry's birth certificate - and all of their endless wars without end are started by lies.
I do agree that you see no blood and why would a bunch of wingnut psychos care if they had a scene from Friday the 13th. It's not like CIA operatives are going to be kinder to the crazed lunatic that is whistling in the graveyard while he taunts Obama because there is no blood for the world to see.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That's a really good video, Lew, and too true!

The Israeli ambassador to the UN just said that Iran is 1,000 times more dangerous than big bad ISIS. He knows. Wink wink nudge nudge.