Are blacks in the UK surpassing whites?

Bronk

Mentor
I heard a fellow recently state that data from Great Britian suggests black Africans are doing better academically than their white natives counterparts.

Has anyone else heard this claim? Do you have any evidence of this or to the contrary?

Angelcynn

Guru
I doubt that's true becuase last time I saw these academic results by ethnic background Black Africans and Black Caribbeans were well behind Whites. On the other hand schools that are majority non white normally get way more help in funds from the government than schools that are mainly white. The indigenous working class whites in England have been forgotten by labours overly left wing ideas. They have become lazier and lazier and more and more unsettled by the constant changing of faces in their neighbourhoods. The white working class have no faith in the government anymore and not even for themselves. It's a sad story, but England just aint England no more and you can forget Britain, that's long gone.

Bronk

Mentor
Englishman: Truly sad. One thing we were always told we could count on was that "There Will Always Be An England." For anglophiles like myself, it was nice to think so.

I guess Enoch "Rivers of Blood" Powell was right.Edited by: Bronk

devans

Mentor
Bronk - have a look at my recent happy hour topic "whites need not apply" to see what is going on in England.

Angelcynn

Guru
What Enoch Powell said in the rivers of blood speech was 100% true. It just doesn't work when you have immigrants from all over the world with different cultures and ways of living (it doesn't take a geneous to work it out). You will naturally get tensions between the different groups in the community. I mean how on earth are you ment to get to know a fully clothed muslim female who has her face covered all the time? You wouldn't be able to recognise her!

Right now in Englands 3 biggest cities (London, Birmingham and Manchester) we have countless gun murders of young men and teenagers and it's always against black Africans (Somalians are the worst), black Caribbeans and Pakistanis. The government then has to splash the cash into these 'so called disadvantaged areas' whilst the more predominantly indigenous areas get ignored. It's a no win situation for the real Britons who deserve much much more. Moving to Australia, New Zealand or Canada seems to be the way these days.

Freedom

Mentor
Immigration only works if people come together to form a common, but very strong and beneficial culture and value system. Right now, a lot of the immigration debate veils the decline of American culture to consumerism and cheap labor.
But if blacks were to surpass whites academically, I wouldn't care. That means that they probably are finally embracing a strong culture. Their hip/hop one would always keep them from doing such a thing. Then again, I hear the British Education System is becoming awful.

Iron

Guru
If Black Africans are outperforming whites in anything of an academic nature,theirs a serious problem.Much investment has gone into their community's to achieve educational parity to no avail.Their generally the worst performing academic group.When you talk about the performance of whites,it really is a class thing.The white middle classes produce the brightest students outperforming every other etnic group,but their is a problem with lower working class whites in certain areas suffering from high incidences of drop out rates and school failure aswell as a myriad of other social problems that are linked.The Indians and Chinese are acording to statistics the strongest groups overall academically.Its interesting though,when it comes to higher education and university,and the awarding of first class honours degrees particularly in the maths and sciences,white males lead the way despite the high number of non white and foreign students filling up British unversity's from Africa,India,china etc.I believe its also true of Australia and the U.S aswell.Asians,still being of minority status are more motivated in education through their family's ,putting more emphasis on it from a younger age than their white counterparts which may explain their educational sucess over white students at high school level.

Alpha Male

Mentor
-and the fact that the best of the foreigners come over here. Couple that with American displacement, brainwashing, and an undervalued educational system where no child is left behind and you have the current demographics we see in the best universities in the country: highly Jewish and Asian- above and beyond what their percentage of the population should produce.