Anyone see this anti-castefootball site?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I came across this site. It has a big spoof on castefootball.us and refers to us in several other places.

SASwiki

I don't know how big it is but it definitely is taking some shots at us. Someone might want to join to add their own two cents worth.

What's with the comments about us having "mug shots" of all of the black criminal athletes? Do we have any? Also Chris Henry is supposed to be our "poster boy". Because he is such a criminal a-hole. I don't even remember much discussion about him.

I guess it's a compliment that they know the site well enough to credit us with stuff that's not true but could be.
smiley5.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Under the Crimes, Anti-Social Behavior, and Buffoonery link there are somepictures of black NFL players. I guess I've added some pictures of black college players too, but what is so bad about pointing out who actually commits most of the crimes in sports. I also post pictures of whites who get in trouble, unless we already know who they are. You can tell that is a pretty far left wacked out website.

devans

Mentor
Or better still Marcus Vick...

and check this out DeAngelo_HallEdited by: devans

jcolec02

Mentor
hahaha this website is funny!!! do a search of ray lewis!!! hahahaha

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jcolec02 said:
hahaha this website is funny!!! do a search of ray lewis!!! hahahaha

Wow, talk about prescience! I was just asking about you jcole, and here you are! Where have you been?

jaxvid said:
I came across this site. It has a big spoof on castefootball.us and refers to us in several other places.

SASwiki

I don't know how big it is but it definitely is taking some shots at us. Someone might want to join to add their own two cents worth.

What's with the comments about us having "mug shots" of all of the black criminal athletes? Do we have any? Also Chris Henry is supposed to be our "poster boy". Because he is such a criminal a-hole. I don't even remember much discussion about him.

I guess it's a compliment that they know the site well enough to credit us with stuff that's not true but could be.
smiley5.gif

I just took a look at that site and all I can say is..."wow". If I had Hepatitis in a squirt gun and I came across the creator of that site, you can bet I'd give him/her a few blasts to the face.

KG2422

Mentor
On Brian Leonard's page, they say "he is worshipped at castefootball above all others". I have to admit that the site is kinda funny in places. Mike Vick has 158 herpes passer rating. Funny stuff.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The authors just want to criticize everyone and everything. They're trying to be sarcastic and witty. It's funny in places but it got old very quickly. Nothing of substance and the some of the jokes were pretty lame.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes it's funny in places but their attempt to mimic the slash and burn style of writing that is popular today goes overboard sometimes like: "Brett Favre would rather eat his wifes cancerous breast tumor then retire and give the Packers a chance to get better"

Or the joking about the Virginia Tech murders in one of the athlete bio's.

KG2422

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Yes it's funny in places but their attempt to mimic the slash and burn style of writing that is popular today goes overboard sometimes like: "Brett Favre would rather eat his wifes cancerous breast tumor then retire and give the Packers a chance to get better"

Or the joking about the Virginia Tech murders in one of the athlete bio's.

That's not cool. I retract my praise.