Any pro white celebrities left?

Zeus

Guru
I know of many celebrities who claim being proud of being of Italian, Polish, Greek, Irish origin, but are there any celebrity who will claim to be proud openly for being white?

I knew of Charlton Heston (R.I.P), Mel Gibson seems to get that honor now after the whole incident with the Jews, Clint Eastwood maybe?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I know of many celebrities who claim being proud of being of Italian, Polish, Greek, Irish origin, but are there any celebrity who will claim to be proud openly for being white?

I knew of Charlton Heston (R.I.P), Mel Gibson seems to get that honor now after the whole incident with the Jews, Clint Eastwood maybe?

No, none, zero. They would no longer be celebrities if they did. Mel Gibson is NOT worthy of any honor, after his drunken tirade against the jews he made a sniveling cowardly apoology to try and win back their favor, which didn't work. So screw him.

Zeus

Guru
. Mel Gibson is NOT worthy of any honor, after his drunken tirade against the jews he made a sniveling cowardly apoology to try and win back their favor, which didn't work. So screw him.

Oh yesssssss, I forgot about his apology, you are right!

Deus Vult

Mentor

I knew of Charlton Heston (R.I.P)...

Charlton Heston was pretty good on guns (rights). But when did he ever say anything overtly "pro white?" Heck, he often bragged about marching arm-in-arm with the late leftwing street agitator Martin Luther King Jr.