Any fans of ancient Olympic brutal boxing

Spartan

<div>
</div>I thought of sharing that piece of "art" that i found in eastsideboxing site, even though i am aware and i own books about Ancient Olympics in Greece and how those Greek warriors were tougher, stronger, faster and WAY MORE NATURAL, than any guy of the modern times (regardless race)<div>
</div><div>Also it's interesting for someone to know, that blacks who were mostly slaves in Athens or Rome or Persia and Persians, participated in many cases at the games, but they never won an Olympic title, since the anciet Greeks were true lions and masters of the sport, plus i guess back then there were not many Jews inside the Greek society to corrupt sports and society or to give steroids to blacks freely like they are M&amp;M's, like they have done for decades now in USA, UK and France among other places
smiley18.gif
</div><div>
</div><div>Anyways, the vast majority of the champs (nearly 95% of them) were white Ancient Greeks and very few white Romans..................of course media such as "Israeli ESPN" will never show such a documentary in the US, but we all know that they would sure do show such a thing, if let's say Nigerians orGhanaiansdominated ancient Olympics huh? They would protest the "natural Negro" and his "superior" (LMAO) athleticism from the ancient times LOL
smiley36.gif
</div><div>
</div><div>http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=4686&amp;more=1</div><div>
</div><div>Enjoy guys!</div><div>
</div>
Edited by: Spartan