Anti-White Racism

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Was it Patton who said we aligned with the wrong enemy (Communists over Nazis)? Not advocating for them, but the world has gone into moral decay since the 1960s. The “feel good” baby boomer generation that became incredibly selfish as Marxism swept into our universities and subsequent generations are abject moral (and societal) failures.

I am now looking into securing land and a homestead in northern Wisconsin where my family can be insulated from the depravity of today.

How I wish we here could create our own communities of like-minded people.

Here you go brother!

da7cfa4c9f05f569.jpg

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yep! Can you imagine the massive coronary, panties in wad, heads exploding scene we'd have from the leftist p*ssies if a political figure said that nowadays? All Hail to the General!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I know this could go in "We are living in a cartoon" but it's just as fitting here. All this degeneracy is anti-White racism at its core and is anti-Christ and anti everything of traditional White culture. WARNING: Vomit-inducing filth:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I know this could go in "We are living in a cartoon" but it's just as fitting here. All this degeneracy is anti-White racism at its core and is anti-Christ and anti everything of traditional White culture. WARNING: Vomit-inducing filth:

It's a good think I ate lunch a couple of hours ago because I just lost my appetite. I might skip dinner after that freak show.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Not condoning black on white violence but just based on what we are hearing it seems to me like there is more to this story than we are hearing. Like the kid was probably mixed up in some bad stuff - this doesn’t seem totally random. The rush to forgive the killers is nauseating though.

Don’t get me wrong - I’m not excusing it and you sure as hell aren’t gonna see the equivalent of st. George Floyd (peace be upon him) riots out of whitey, but I can’t help but think this was not the equivalent of a subway pushing.

That said hope the killers get convicted and swiftly executed.

Got this from Yahoo news this morning. I totally stopped reading them years ago when they stopped allowing comments. Their writers were all anti white racists and, beyond that, hopelessly incompetent and actually stupid. The comments were in the neighborhood of 98 percent jeers so obviously they had to help their snowflake writers. Just who the hell do they think "their" and "they" are?

Attachments

• Capturethis.JPG
    Capturethis.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 9

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Got this from Yahoo news this morning. I totally stopped reading them years ago when they stopped allowing comments. Their writers were all anti white racists and, beyond that, hopelessly incompetent and actually stupid. The comments were in the neighborhood of 98 percent jeers so obviously they had to help their snowflake writers. Just who the hell do they think "their" and "they" are?
Which election was it again that Americans voted to become a non-White country? Oh that's right, the American People never get to register their opinion on the important issues, because to do so would be a threat to "our democracy."

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Which election was it again that Americans voted to become a non-White country? Oh that's right, the American People never get to register their opinion on the important issues, because to do so would be a threat to "our democracy."

Excellent point Don. Democracy itself is the issue. It’s been weaponized to work against us.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
America definitely didnt vote to become a Turd World country!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Well it did, because once the vote was given to women the die was cast.

If only men who owned property could vote the country would be vastly different. There ain’t no putting the toothpaste back in this particular tube unfortunately.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Disney and every other company trying to replace all whites in classical cartoons, stories & movies with non white actors & actressses. It's
ironic whites built Disney into one of the richest companies in the world so Disney thanks whites by replacing us. Evil.

I read recently that a Saudi of all people made a 'deep fake' of the new Little Mermaid movie so they could take out Disney's black mermaid and make her white again in the movie. Basically a replacement of the black actress in the movie. I hope this becomes the norm. They put woke **** in, and somebody just changes it back to normal.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
One automatic rifle and 600 rounds and no armed opposition. And yet the kid only managed to kill two people? Either a complete miracle or we have less to fear from black armies than we even thought?
History teaches us that Africa was conquered easily by small European armies in the latter part of the 19th century.

South Asia was conquered fairly easily as well, read about the Battle of Plassey. Afghanistan was the exception.

However, East Asia was much more difficult. China was never completely occupied.