Anti-white media and fallout

sunshine

Mentor
I think now that the media has "trained" the public after so many years to believe that athleticism and excitement is synonymous with black athletes, white athletes and white dominated sports--ie: hockey have suffered in the TV ratings business. I can't help but think the media has sabotaged hockey--although I would never let clueless Commish Bettman off the hook--to the point where it has virtually destroyed the tv end of the business. And tennis, except for the Williams sisters when they were winning everything has been brushed aside by the major media outlets. We can thank all the huge media outlets including ESPN, the big city newspapers and Sports illustrated for all of this. I think with the emergence of caste etc. people are beginning to tire of this trend and hopefully white athletes will some day regain the respect that they deserve.
And ESPN hires some jerk Collin Cowturd who keeps insinuating that sports and speed is basically a black thing. This madness is in my mind clearly anti-white racism and is unfair. If I didn't perceive it that way I wouldn't be posting at this site and frankly I wish I didn't have to but that is the reality of sports coverage today.