Anti white bias verified

JB Cash

As we have insisted on our website, white fans support non-white athletes more then they do white athletes. Here is an excerpt from a scholorly article by C. Depken and J. Ford, titled:

Customer based discrimination against MLB Players: additonal evidence from All-star ballots

website location is: http://www.uta.edu/depken/P/cbd.pdf#search='ethnic%20origin% 20of%20baseball%20players'

"The empirical results show that, even after controlling for player and team attributes, fans indicated a bias in favor of Blacks and Latinos during the sample period.13 As seen in the Model I, Latinos received approximately 65,000 more All-star votes than Whites of equal characteristics, ceteris paribus. Confirming Hanssen and Andersen (1999), we find no evidence of customer-based
discrimination against Blacks. Rather Blacks were favored over Whites as they received approximately 52,000 more votes than Whites, ceteris paribus. Model II, in which the Blacks and Latinos dummy variables are combined into a single dummy variable called non-white (NWHITE), supports the finding of customer-based discrimination in favor of Latinos and Blacks. The estimated coefficient on NWHITE suggests that non-white players received an average of 58,000 more All-star
votes than Whites during the sample period, all else equal."

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Great find, J.B.

I'm going to share the article and this study with my friends.

Thanks for digging this up.

White warlord

Just of the top of my head I find a very simple answer toward this article and that is, today in America its the politically correct and popular thing to favor blacks than your own race, I think mostly the media is to blame for this (what I consider) problem. I for one don't follow any sport very much for the simple fact that they downplay all white superstars in the sport infavor over black, and when they DO show white superstars they are always talking about how they couldn't do it withouth the help of a black teammate or soemthing or other. I could be wrong in this assumtion but thats just how I feel.

StarWars

Mentor
If the IRB would ever let someone do these types of studies to test the validity of the caste system we'd have even more evidence. The facts are, not only does the media reinforce a caste system in sports and state the opposite of the truth, but the masses of DWFs create a bottom-up manifestation of the caste system.

StarWars

Mentor
StarWars said:
If the IRB would ever let someone do these types of studies to test the validity of the caste system we'd have even more evidence. The facts are, not only does the media reinforce a caste system in sports and state the opposite of the truth, but the masses of DWFs create a bottom-up manifestation of the caste system.

Of course, what psycologist would ever do this? Nobody would ever risk their career. Also, what person other than a commie type even goes into the field of psychology? Same with journalism. It just attracts hardcore liberals.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
100%. Spot on. Verification of bias but who is going to follow up and publicize it.
Even someone who realizes what is going on would know off that it’s career suicide to go off script