Another ESPN jerk

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Without de-railing the topic completely I think Lynch is certainly valid of criticism. The evaluation of Trey Lance and giving up so many picks to move up for him was a colossal mistake that was only offset by the very luck selection of Purdy which may or may not have been a Lynch decision. On top of that he didn't make a leap of faith on McCaffery but recognized an opportunity on one of the accepted White outliers in the league and made a trade for him. Back in 2017 Lynch could have drafted McCaffery but opted for uber bust Solomon Thomas (followed up with bust Reuben Foster with the 31st pick). Nick Bosa was a no-brainer - again another universally accepted White outlier for him to draft. The Chase Young trade was a caste clout chasing move. He's really no better or worse than any other GM helming an organization as the anti-Whiteness goes into overdrive in the NFL.
Did I write that Lynch was beyond criticism? Of course he's subject to criticism. That hardly makes "Butka's" critique valid. Again, if he thinks so little of Lynch helping to mold the relatively White friendliest team, or close to it, one that's a Super Bowl contender every season, one can only imagine what he'd write about the other 31 GMs.

But much more importantly, I like to sometimes "test" or draw out newbies, which I was doing. But since "the cavalry rode to his rescue," I'll expedite the process. Dick Butka has been here twice before, and has been banned both times, with many posters agreeing and none disagreeing with my decision. In his last incarnation here he was a big Joe Biden booster. When I banned him that time I informed him he won't be back here again, but he can't resist trying every few years.

As an editor for nearly 40 years, I can easily recognize writing styles. I also have other tools at my disposal as admin to flush out repeat trolls. "Butka" is obviously smart and may not technically be a troll, but he's certainly a miserable cur who never writes anything positive. If he ever smiled his face would probably crack. He'll extol a White athlete only as part of an argument to tear down Black ones, otherwise everything is negative, as his over the top characterization of John Lynch illustrates. I see how his distaste for every Black QB endears him to certain posters, but I would appreciate it if you would let me moderate the site when it comes to newbies the way I want. If you don't like the way I'm treating a poster, or if you would like to be a mod (and I could use one or two who understand what's involved with it), have the courtesy to PM me.

And now let's get back on topic. Leonardfan, your buddy Peter King announced his retirement. Maybe he deserves some sort of "tribute" in this thread.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Did I write that Lynch was beyond criticism? Of course he's subject to criticism, unless he drafts nothing but Whites. That hardly makes "Butka's" critique valid. Again, if he thinks so little of Lynch helping to mold the relatively White friendliest team, or close to it, one that's a Super Bowl contender every season, one can only imagine what he'd write about the other 31 GMs.

But much more importantly, I like to sometimes "test" or draw out newbies, which I was doing. But since "the cavalry rode to his rescue," I'll expedite the process. Dick Butka has been here twice before, and has been banned both times, with many posters agreeing and none disagreeing with my decision. In his last incarnation here he was a big Joe Biden booster. When I banned him that time I informed him he won't be back here again, but he can't resist trying every few years.

As an editor for nearly 40 years, I can easily recognize writing styles. I also have other tools at my disposal as admin to flush out repeat trolls. "Butka" is obviously smart and may not technically be a troll, but he's certainly a miserable cur who never writes anything positive. If he ever smiled his face would probably crack. He'll extol a White athlete only as part of an argument to tear down Black ones, otherwise everything is negative, as his over the top characterization of John Lynch illustrates. I see how his distaste for every Black QB endears him to certain posters, but I would appreciate it if you would let me moderate the site when it comes to newbies the way I want. If you don't like the way I'm treating a poster, or if you would like to be a mod (and I could use one or two who understand what's involved with it), have the courtesy to PM me.

And now let's get back on topic. Leonardfan, your buddy Peter King announced his retirement. Maybe he deserves some sort of "tribute" in this thread.

I did see that Peter King retired. All that came to mind was "Good Riddance" especially after I made the mistake of reading his farewell article and he brought up the KC Shooting and tried shoe horning the typical White liberal logic about gun control rather than acknowledging the magical race that was behind the shooting and most other mass shootings.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mark Madden interviewed King the other day, and predictably after Madden asked him if he saw any young up and comers to replace him, King mentioned four names, two of them female. I hadn't heard of any of them, but half being women was telling as far as his beliefs and likely theirs as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mark Madden interviewed King the other day, and predictably after Madden asked him if he saw any young up and comers to replace him, King mentioned four names, two of them female. I hadn't heard of any of them, but half being women was telling as far as his beliefs and likely theirs as well.

King has been a typical boomer blowhard much like Costas for his whole career. I loathe the guy. No surprise he is pushing women either as he has on occasion mentioned his lesbian daughter in articles.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
King has been a typical boomer blowhard much like Costas for his whole career. I loathe the guy. No surprise he is pushing women either as he has on occasion mentioned his lesbian daughter in articles.
I’ve heard the old adage that if a girl grows up admiring her father, that she will seek out a similar man when she becomes a woman. Since I don’t believe that homosexuals are “born that way”, perhaps it’s shows what type of father King was that his daughter would shun men entirely.

Regarding King’s retirement, he won’t be missed. I used to read him occasionally 10 years ago but quit as he had to interject his sh!tty liberal takes into everything.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This same mentality, both among many Black athletes and the anti-White corporate media, undergirds much of the Caste System. It's ok to have a sprinkling of Whites but no more, and as few superstars as possible. The status quo must remain in perpetuity, while slowly becoming blacker over time.

USA Today Publishes Racist Column Saying Women’s Basketball Needs Black Stars, Not Caitlin Clark​

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This same mentality, both among many Black athletes and the anti-White corporate media, undergirds much of the Caste System. It's ok to have a sprinkling of Whites but no more, and as few superstars as possible. The status quo must remain in perpetuity, while slowly becoming blacker over time.

USA Today Publishes Racist Column Saying Women’s Basketball Needs Black Stars, Not Caitlin Clark​

Liberal White women are a big if not the biggest reason society is on its downward spiral.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Caitlin Clark is good enough for me to almost watch a women’s basketball game. Believe me I wouldn’t tune in for the rest.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Whoever this loud mouth “Carton” is. Declares Mac Jones sucks!

He would never dare say that about a young black QB. We all know that though.

Just another self hating White buffoon. Or fellow White.

Follows it up with a hit job on JJ McCarthy and Daniel Jones. No wonder DWFs continue to drink the kool aid with clowns like this spewing their Anti White narrative/propaganda to the masses.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Whoever this loud mouth “Carton” is. Declares Mac Jones sucks!

He would never dare say that about a young black QB. We all know that though.

Just another self hating White buffoon. Or fellow White.

Follows it up with a hit job on JJ McCarthy and Daniel Jones. No wonder DWFs continue to drink the kool aid with clowns like this spewing their Anti White narrative/propaganda to the masses.
Carton is a local NYC area shock jock and general buffoon. He was at the top of the world, hosting the morning show for 10 years with Boomer Esaison, but got busted for fraud and thrown in the slammer. Apparently he was a degenerate gambler and those debts lead to the scheme. After getting out of the pokey, he rebuilt his career to where he is now. He’s also a good friend of neo-con Chris Christie and would frequently have him on his show.

I wouldn’t take anything he says too seriously as he’s mostly a loud blow hard.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Carton is a local NYC area shock jock and general buffoon. He was at the top of the world, hosting the morning show for 10 years with Boomer Esaison, but got busted for fraud and thrown in the slammer. Apparently he was a degenerate gambler and those debts lead to the scheme. After getting out of the pokey, he rebuilt his career to where he is now. He’s also a good friend of neo-con Chris Christie and would frequently have him on his show.

I wouldn’t take anything he says too seriously as he’s mostly a loud blow hard.
I’ve seen 5 minutes of the guy, and loud blow hard sums it up perfectly. Degenerate gambler, gee what a shocker! Perfect employee for Faux.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I’ve seen 5 minutes of the guy, and loud blow hard sums it up perfectly. Degenerate gambler, gee what a shocker! Perfect employee for Faux.
He used to be on an afternoon talk show on a local nj radio station and was pretty annoying even then.

His moving up hasn’t helped, it only inflated his ego

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've been quite critical of Mark Schlereth over the years, so will gladly give him credit for his strong criticism of Russell Wilson and Jerry Jeudy of late. Schlereth was always about doing what's best for the team and had 29 surgeries during his NFL career, so props to him for his good qualities as he can't abide by underproducing selfish players like Wilson and Jeudy. Here's Jeudy's semi-literate at best response, to Schlereth; he's clearly another outstanding "student-athlete" product of America's institutions of higher learning: