Another amnesty push

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The ads you are referring to are from "Americans for a Conservative Direction". These ads are paid for on the local station-by-station level. This PAC is backed by Mark Zuckerberg, the Facebook founder, and are nothing more than liberal subterfuge.

I think running those ads opposite talk radio hosts blasting Rubio and the "conservative" option on immigration that those ads are pimping is having an unintended effect of angering people who understand the issue. Sure the Sean Hannity cluless, useless, Republabots might be taken in but for the rest of us it's just irratating.

Vdare has criticized Rush for taking the money for those ads but let them waste it on a deaf audience.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I think running those ads opposite talk radio hosts blasting Rubio and the "conservative" option on immigration that those ads are pimping is having an unintended effect of angering people who understand the issue. Sure the Sean Hannity cluless, useless, Republabots might be taken in but for the rest of us it's just irratating.

Vdare has criticized Rush for taking the money for those ads but let them waste it on a deaf audience.
That's essentially what Mark Levine said. He's happy that a liberal group is pouring money into conservative talk radio stations, the majority of listeners understanding the issue. He says he wishes more statist groups would do the same. As for the ad buys, I don't think that this PAC is a Limblaugh sponsor, they buy time on the individual station's alotted advertising time on these programs.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm certain that it isn't the "world's only white town". Heck, here in Missouri, my little burg of three-hundred-or-so folks is all white. If there are any colored interlopers, they are doing a great job of hiding.

Europe

Mentor
Thanks for posting this. It makes me genuinely optimistic.

Many of them had work permits. Of course, it's the agriculture industry that brings these people in just like in America.

It doesn't matter if they are rounding them up; Italy is ruined too.

Of course, the Church as to give their idiotic statement.

Of course, the Church has to give their idiotic statement.

The 'US Conference of Catholic Bishops', is planning to blitz their congregants in support of a cram-nesty.

"Among the church’s plans are scheduled marches and telephone blitzes to the offices of 60 Catholic House Republicans, demanding immigration reform (translation: amnesty). Speaker of the House John Boehner, along with nearly 130 other members of the legislative body, are Catholic"
(source, Washington Times..except my editor's note on 'immigration reform')

The same article reports there will be special masses conducted, solely to promote & garner support for rewarding illegal immigrants :sleep:. The comments seem to be running against the bishops' politics..

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The 'US Conference of Catholic Bishops', is planning to blitz their congregants in support of a cram-nesty.

"Among the church’s plans are scheduled marches and telephone blitzes to the offices of 60 Catholic House Republicans, demanding immigration reform (translation: amnesty). Speaker of the House John Boehner, along with nearly 130 other members of the legislative body, are Catholic"
(source, Washington Times..except my editor's note on 'immigration reform')

The same article reports there will be special masses conducted, solely to promote & garner support for rewarding illegal immigrants :sleep:. The comments seem to be running against the bishops' politics..

Catholics are becoming some of the most conservative people in the country. Most of the extreme left wing Catholics have moved so far out that they are essentially secular and find no home in the Catholic church. That's not to say that there aren't a whole lot of ultra liberal Catholics around, but the pool is shrinking. The Catholics hard stance (so far) on abortion and gays has forced out a good many liberals. The White Catholic church would go full on liberal if it could but much of the Church is now in the third world where amerikan morality is looked upon like the spawn of satan. That is where the numbers are and the Church is all about the numbers. Which is why they worship the mexican breeders.

Like all other White institutions the wishes of the rank and file is ignored in place of worship of the other. But at least the Church has some decent schools to send your kids to.

jaxvid, Average American, Yeah, my letters on this subject are regularly rejected by the local Catholic newspaper. I keep challenging them by asking if they're "journalists" or propagandists, but to no avail. The letters editor is a woman and she has no scruples against censoring ideas she and the bishops don't agree with. I keep telling her Stalin would be proud of her and she'd fit right in on the staff of Pravda, but it has no effect as yet.

joegoofinoff...

jaxvid, Average American, Yeah, my letters on this subject are regularly rejected by the local Catholic newspaper. I keep challenging them by asking if they're "journalists" or propagandists, but to no avail. The letters editor is a woman and she has no scruples against censoring ideas she and the bishops don't agree with. I keep telling her Stalin would be proud of her and she'd fit right in on the staff of Pravda, but it has no effect as yet.

joegoofinoff...

(Joe), keep up the good fight.

Churches have property lines they want respected.. Vatican City has a delineable border.. There is nothing immoral or unreasonable about wanting your boundaries respected. It's hypocritical that the Catholic church is trying to demonize and subvert our national borders.
I think the church just wants all these illegal immigrants legitimized bcuz they're naively banking on them to fill up the offering plates in Texas & CA.. but these modern day 3rd world immigrants aren't here to give.. they're generally ingrates, who show contempt for our laws & customs & are here to take. ~