Another amnesty push

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://www.numbersusa.com/index
<H3 =markerTEXTblueLESSER>Wednesday Cloture Vote Set For DREAM Act Amnesty Bill</H3>

(October 23) Last night, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) filed to invoke cloture on S. 2205, Assistant Majority Leader Dick Durbin's (D-Ill.) new stand-alone DREAM Act amnesty bill. The cloture vote, for which 60 YES votes are necessary to prevent a filibuster on the measure, is set for Wednesday, October 24. Reid is attempting to bring this nightmarish amnesty bill to the floor under Senate Rule XIV without it ever having been debated in committee... Click here for more background on the DREAM Act.

It is imperative that NumbersUSA members call their senators today to ask them to vote NO on cloture for S. 2205.

Call your senators today to ask them to oppose the DREAM Act: 202-224-3121.

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://www.numbersusa.com/index
<H3 =markerTEXTblueLESSER>VICTORY: Cloture Vote On DREAM Act Amnesty Fails</H3>

(October 24) The Senate failed to obtain cloture on the DREAM Act amnesty (S. 2205) earlier this afternoon by a 52-44 vote, for which 60 YES votes were needed to prevent a filibuster. At this time, leadership from both parties are meeting to discuss further proceedings. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Assistant Majority Leader Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) were attempting to bring this nightmarish amnesty bill to the floor under Senate Rule XIV without it ever having been debated in committee.

"We won't be able to take another vote on (illegal) immigration reform before the 2008 election!" - qoute from the death of the first amnesty bill.

Liars.Edited by: InfamousOne

Poacher

Mentor
What's the line?

"The best lack all conviction and the worst are full of passionate intensity."

They just won't stop with this. Whites have no representation in the U.S. Government.

It is a sad thing to realize that you are a man without a country.

Sad but also liberating.
smiley2.gif

This was a close one. They try to push this past us when we weren't looking. I want to thank every senator who voted against this.
Durbin, go to hell.

They just won't give up on this. I'm afraid it's going to pass sooner or later, no matter what we do. Our government is running amok.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
here we go again ... this provocative piece is courtesy of the folks at VDare.com.

Schumer Subcommittee Holds Rigged Amnesty Hearings. Joe Still Not Alarmed

By Joe Guzzardi
On Thursday, April 30, The Senate Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security and Refugees held its first hearings under the leadership of its new chairman, Chuck Schumer. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Judging from the session's defensive title, it appears expectations are limited: "Comprehensive Immigration Reform in 2009, Can We Do It and How?"
In an effort to get the answers it was looking for ("Yes, we can" and "We'll achieve comprehensive immigration reform by pushing the Obama administration despite the overwhelming odds against us") the committee assembled a panel of what it claims are experts.
As we learned late on April 30, Alan Greenspan, Former Federal Reserve Chairman and one of the "experts" summoned, was off to the races as he has been so many timeâ€â€saying that illegal immigration makes "a significant" contribution to the economy. And, Greenspan added, legalizing the alien workforce would make things even jollier.
My reaction: I give Greenspan <NOBR>credit</NOBR> for brashness, given his starring role in allowing the immigrant-fueled Minority <NOBR>Mortgage</NOBR> Meltdown morph into the Diversity Recession. If I were Greenspan, I wouldn't leave my house for the next ten years for fear I would be assaulted on the street. Greenspan is totally unqualified to testify on any subject, most especially if it has to do with immigration.
Anyway...
Because I understand the importance of your time, I will spare you an individual breakdown of what each "expert" said in defense of "comprehensive immigration reform" a.k.a. Open Borders. All their remarks are universally predictable, collectively meaningless and we have heard them, in one form or another, thousands of times.
Instead, I'll go to the more important matter of analyzing what impact, if any, a small random group of citizen immigration enthusiasts working in tandem with assorted Senate immigration fanatics can have on the overall amnesty question.
But before proceeding, however, and in order to give you the full flavor of the degree of deceit at work, you should meet Greenspan's fellow panelists and review their pro-immigration resumes.
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo4; tab-stops: list .5in">J. Thomas Manger, Chief of Police, Montgomery County, MD. Although Montgomery County is by his own admission an illegal alien gang haven, Manger has resisted implementing 287 (g) because, according to him, it "undermines the trust and cooperation of immigrant communities," and "is too costly for most agencies" and also requires training that "would significantly detract from the core mission of local police to create safe communities." [<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Contrasts Emerge in Testimony on Immigration[/I] by Sebastian Montes, Gazette.net, March 11, 2009] </LI>[/list]
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Dr. Joel C. Hunter, Senior Pastor, Northland Church and Member, President's Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Longwood, FL. </LI>[/list]
Apparently, Roger Cardinal Mahony was unavailable. I never heard of Hunter but figured that if he's a church guy and the committee is flying him up from Florida, he must be bad. And so it turns out. Hunter is a popular evangelical whose mission is to get "...people from various backgrounds to work together constructively rather than negatively."
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Jeff Moseley, President and CEO of the Greater Houston Partnership, Houston, TX. A globalist whose organization "serves as the primary business advocate for world trade, economic development and public policy for the Houston region." Moseley's firm is affiliated with <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">"Americans for Immigration Reform"[/B], an amnesty advocacy group. </LI>[/list]
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l3 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in">Doris Meissner, Former Commissioner, U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service and currently a Senior Fellow at the Migration Policy Institute. </LI>[/list]
A patriotic immigration lawyerâ€â€yes, there are a fewâ€â€once wrote to us that: "the INS under the dreadful Meissner was a Bolsheviki nightmare. They definitely hated European Americans, European Africans, European Europeans, European Asians, and European Latinos."Now that Meissner is openly subverting America at Migration Policy Institute, her Opens Borders fanaticism has likely deepened.
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Eliseo Medina, Executive Vice President, Service Employees International Union. </LI>[/list]
See if you can figure out where Medina's coming from. Medina was born in Mexico, is a farm worker's son, a former grape-picking bracero and once a member of the United Farm Workers board of directors. Furthermore, Medina is credited with making the ultra-radical, illegal alien dominated SEIU California's largest union.
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Wade Henderson, President and CEO, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights. See him here discussing hate crimes and the Jena Six.

<LI =Msonormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Kris Kobach, Professor of Law, University of Missouriâ€â€finally, a patriotic immigration reformer! </LI>[/list]
What a completely amazing group! Luckily for us, our good friend Kobach is a well-tested immigration war veteran. Otherwise, he might feel out of place among the other seven Treason Lobby advocates.
Obviously, the Senate doesn't want a level field. Otherwise it would have invited Roy Beck, Mark Krikorian or Dan Stein. All are certified Beltway herbivores who would never say anything to shock the politically correct and are only a quick Metro ride away from the Dirksen Office Building where the meeting convened. (Stein did weigh in through a press release that called Schumer's panel a "kangaroo court.")
So here we have a panel made up almost entirely like-minded, amnesty-crazed people feigning a debate about one of America's most pressing issues while presenting their conclusions to the committee, another stacked deck consisting of six open borders Democratsâ€â€Patrick Leahy, Vermont; Dianne Feinstein, California; Richard Durbin, Illinois; Sheldon Whitehouse, Rhode Island; Ron Wyden, Oregon and Schumer, and four Republicansâ€â€John Cornyn, Texas; Charles Grassley, Iowa; John Kyl, Arizona and Jeff Sessions, Alabama.
Of the ten, patriots can only count on Grassley, Sessions and, most of the time, Cornyn.
But what credibility does the sub-committee and its handpicked stooges have within Congress' broader spectrum?
The problems start at the top.
To begin with Schumer, who replaced Senator Edward M. Kennedy as sub-committee chairman, is considered a lesser light without his predecessor's political skills. Even though "Schume," as some on the Hill unflatteringly refer to him, has compiled an immigration voting record that puts him in the same league with Kennedy, his biggest fans express only guarded optimism about his abilities.
Ali Noorani, the annoying Executive Director of the National Immigration Forum, takes a particularly cautionary stance, damning Schumer with faint praise.
According to Noorani: "No human could possibly fill the shoes of Senator Ted Kennedy when it comes to his stewardship of the immigration issue across decades of shifting political winds and economic ebbs and flows, but we have high expectations for Senator Schumer nonetheless."
Remember, Kennedyâ€â€the Senate's beloved Kennedyâ€â€couldn't push amnesty through during booming economic times. Why should we believe that a less skilled pol like Schumer would be able to do it during a financial meltdown?
Here's more reason not to get overly agitated.
Recently I wrote that the revival of the DREAM Act represented a repeat performance taken from multiple failed amnesty strategies in the past.
The Senate subcommittee hearings are a page from that same book.
In 2004, then-President George W. Bush urgently wanted to pass a Guest Worker program. A Sub-Committee meeting assembled to address the topic: "Evaluating a Temporary Guest Worker Proposal."
Thenâ€â€as nowâ€â€the odds against immigration patriots were formidable. Of the ten who spoke only Doctor Vernon Briggs, Professor of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University, represented our position by calling Bush's plan hurtful to American workers.
And Briggs had to go up against tough opposition, including various Bush flunkies such as the General Counsel, U.S.- Mexico Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Deputy Secretary of Labor, the Director of U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services and another Migration Policy Institute shill.
(For the traitors' names and all the other gory details, read my column that summarized the event here.)
Briggs was outnumbered 9-1, the economy was strong and Bush, still in his first term, was riding high. Despite it all, no guest worker legislation passed that year or any year since.
Lookâ€â€this is what the other side does best. They convene meetings, make noise, get massively uncritical press, bully, pontificate, scold, threaten and berate.
<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">But they lose[/I]. In fact, the last victory of any kind that the amnesty crowd scored was in 2000 on LIFE Act, a roll over of the now virtually forgotten 245 (i)
No one is more frustrated and irritated about their antics than I am. I'm post-retirement age and should be in my test kitchen or studying baseball statistics.
I know though, that if VDARE.COM and other patriotic immigration reform groups went away, we'd be steamrolled within a year.
So my columns continue. But after more than twenty years of fighting to save my country from being overtaken by mass immigration, I know when to be alarmed. I'm not alarmed Schumer and his lackeysâ€â€yet.

Joe Guzzardi [email him] is a California native who recently fled the state because of over-immigration, over-population and a rapidly deteriorating quality of life. He has moved to Pittsburgh, PA where the air is clean and the growth rate stable. A long-time instructor in English at the Lodi Adult School, Guzzardi has been writing a weekly column since 1988. It currently appears in the Lodi News-Sentinel.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The traitors of the Republic have enabled the illegal invasion & plan to legitimize the untermenschen invaders via amnesty (as blessed by the Globalist Elite). It's all about expediting the end of the Republic & middle/working class!
smiley7.gif

Europe

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
The traitors of the Republic have enabled the illegal invasion & plan to legitimize the untermenschen invaders via amnesty (as blessed by the Globalist Elite). It's all about expediting the end of the Republic & middle/working class!
smiley7.gif

I have complete contempt for the people who run this country. They are giving away this country. Notice how all these corporations and executives hate the gov't except when they need bail out. There is pleny of welfare for the rich. It's welfare for the rich and free markets for everyone else.

Europe

Mentor
A large percentage of people did go back during that time. Also, today many people keep their citizenship to other countries. It's so much easier to go back and forth today. If you look at Europeans, many have US citizenship and also an EU passport. The Mexicans treat the US like it's part of Mexico with their coming and going. People don't want to break with the past like they did in previous generations of immigrants. Just because there were immigrants 100 or 200 years ago doesn't mean we have to have any now. I was in a store the other day and I felt like I was in a foreign country because there were so many Mexicans, Indians, and Chinese. I was truly a minority in that store. At the most, 25% of the people were white Americans.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this has been going around the web, so i thought i'd share it for anyone who's not seen it yet. it paints a pretty clear picture of what illegal immigration is doing to California. and just think ...most of "our"politicians in Washington (this is already the reality in California, you see) want this for the rest of us!

of course, we're "racists" if we oppose the multi-cultural flood of destruction.

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not
economically productive for the State of California, or anywhere else in
our nation...

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".
Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number,
and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...

"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and
gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table". Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours
$1000.00 per week, or $52,000 per year.
Now take 30% away for state &amp; federal tax.

Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year.
Jose Illegal pays no taxes...

Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage
$1000.00 per month or $12,000.00 per year.

Joe Legal now has $19,231.00 "¦ Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year.

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare.

Joe Legal pays for food $1,000.00 per month or $12,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare.
Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, or $12,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal is now in the hole... minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy.
Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month unsubsidized, or $6,000.00 per year.
Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work to cover his
bills, like a good and responsible American does.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government
sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.
Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for
them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it now?
It's not a matter of being "nice" to illegals, they are LAW BREAKERS! Criminals!
The above situation is REAL and IS supported by the very politicians who are at this moment running this country into bankruptcy!

Don't vote/support any politician that supports illegal aliens...
It's PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans (the REAL ones)! YOU do the math!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good comparison/summary Jimmy!I've passed it along to friends & family.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
here we go again ... "Tragic neglect" of immigration, a column written by an hispanic who promotes hispanic agendas and encourages the speaking of Spanish in America ... yet he wants White Americans to do more to help his people. and that White people are racists for not doing so already.
smiley5.gif

can we say "double standard," boys and girls?
smiley2.gif

<H1 _extended="true">Commentary: Tragic neglect of immigration</H1>
<DIV id=cnnSCByLine _extended="true">By Rudy Ruiz<BR _extended="true">Special to CNN
<DIV _extended="true">
<DIV _extended="true">Editor's note: Rudy Ruiz founded RedBrownandBlue.com, a site featuring multicultural political commentary, hosts a nationally syndicated Spanish-language radio show; and wrote a guide to success for immigrants ("¡Adelante!" published by Random House). He is co-founder and president of Interlex, an advocacy marketing agency based in San Antonio, Texas.
<DIV _extended="true">

<B _extended="true">SAN ANTONIO, Texas (CNN)[/B] -- One of the greatest challenges for minorities in any democracy is that their priorities often differ with those of the majority.
Consequently, even if a minority group does not experience outright tyranny, it can suffer tragic neglect. That's the lingering problem with immigration reform.
Latino leaders have long called for comprehensive immigration reform. During the presidential campaign, it finally seemed destined for reality as candidates sought the crucial Latino vote.
But today, where's immigration reform on the list of priorities?
Apparently, it's plummeting faster than bank stocks were during the market's freefall. Maybe the president hoped we wouldn't notice. He mentioned it in passing while we were engrossed in the health care drama. And instead of telling us directly, in a meeting with the Latino leaders that supported his candidacy, he announced it while chatting with foreign heads of state.
What did he say? No immigration reform until 2010. But since he's expending massive political capital on health care, and 2010 is a midterm election year renowned for inaction on controversial matters, the postponement is as menacing as the promise is dubious.
"Experience and history have told us if it's postponed to the following year, then you're talking about 2011," Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, told the San Antonio Express-News.
But with health care and financial reforms, budget deficits, and tax hikes looming, what hurdles will we face by 2011? What realistic hopes remain for immigration reform?
Rep. Charles Gonzalez, D-Texas, said if a comprehensive bill isn't passed, "We'll try to do it piecemeal."

Instead, why don't we step up as a nation and face the challenge with a level of honor and attention that is consistent with the best of our ideals? After all, the Statue of Liberty raised its torch to welcome immigrants, not to light the way for the insurance executives and Wall Street bankers prioritized by policymakers today.
I grew up on the border and I can honestly say, it pains me to watch us squander billions on a border fence when we've yet to see a man-made structure that can stop the forces of nature. What we call "immigration" -- in the case of Latinos -- is actually a pattern of migration, a natural movement of <I _extended="true">homo sapiens[/I] dying of thirst and hunger, seeking water and nourishment in more fertile grounds.
Comprehensive immigration reform should thus be viewed as an essential measure to protect human rights on our soil and continent. This is a time to think big, not small. This is about more than laws and lines drawn on a map.
It is about the origins of our humanity, not our nationality. Real people are suffering as raids continue, border deaths and hate crimes escalate, and families are destroyed ...

Thomas Jefferson once said: "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
In that spirit, we should unite to make this not only a Latino priority, but an American priority. And all people of good conscience should speak up for what's right -- or risk creeping towards tyranny by neglect.
wow. i can say this for the guy, he's got the stomach of a goat if he can swallow his dignity enough to actually write that crap and put his name on it. i don't know that i've ever seen a more hollow, self-serving opinion piece masquerading as a "good for the country" call for action.

this guy's entire position is predicated upon what's best for dirty beaners, but in the same breath he exhorts the rest of us to "do what's right" to help "our humanity."
smiley36.gif

and to quote Thomas Jefferson ... i mean, wow! he has some cajones on him, does this little brownie. i'll give him that. then give him the choice of being heaved back across the Rio Grande, or swimming it.
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, please demand your Congressman support H. R. 1868, the Birthright Citizenship Act of 2009! We need to end this invasion of Sovereign American soil!

Mexi-Invaders : "Anchors Away" on U.S. soil!Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i suspect that another push to legalize the illegal hordes who are invading our borders is in the works. while i don't agree with a lot of this guy's politics, the followingvideo should be watched by everyone. his numbers are facts. and they are dangerous.

[TUBE]n7WJeqxuOfQ[/TUBE]

Another catastrophic push for amnesty..
Already has support in the Senate, but it's not over.

House Republicans are probably our firewall at this point. If you have time please contact your member of the House, and ask him/her to stand against any bill that grants amnesty to illegal immigrants. I just Googled, who is my member of the House of Representatives,.. there are a couple online sites that can you route you to your guys' constituent website.

They're saying 11 million will be given a 'path to citizenship' (translation: amnesty), which is probably a low estimate, This could really turn us into a Latin American country. There is not a single first world Latin American country on Earth.. sad times.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Another catastrophic push for amnesty..
Already has support in the Senate, but it's not over.

House Republicans are probably our firewall at this point. If you have time please contact your member of the House, and ask him/her to stand against any bill that grants amnesty to illegal immigrants. I just Googled, who is my member of the House of Representatives,.. there are a couple online sites that can you route you to your guys' constituent website.

They're saying 11 million will be given a 'path to citizenship' (translation: amnesty), which is probably a low estimate, This could really turn us into a Latin American country. There is not a single first world Latin American country on Earth.. sad times.
Aside from some lone wolf types the congress and senate are bought and paid for on this issue. Big business wants workers for the next economic growth cycle and government workers will benefit with extra people at the social services office and other red tape offices. The only people that will benefit from this are insiders in the political and economic machine and the illegals who can come in from the shadows....

MiamiHeatFan

This could really turn us into a Latin American country. There is not a single first world Latin American country on Earth.. sad times.

ands thats the point everyone misses

Hispanics create Latin America. Africans create Haiti. Arabs create Middle East.

Our enemies know this. The traitors in the White race know this. They re destroying Natures finest creation, the White Race

ands thats the point everyone misses

Hispanics create Latin America...

If the US absorbs all the current Latin Americans illegally living here (thru amnesty).., combined with the contemporary stream across our border, plus our legal & long-time Latino population..
It becomes a real possibility that we become a predominately mestizo nation. That would leave only the poles of the Western Hemisphere with predominately White populations + power structures (Canada & Argentina, right ?) and Argentina is shaky..

To me, this makes stopping an amnesty this most important cultural issue at hand. The fate of the Americas is in deliberation.
In respect to my earlier post, here's a site for locating and contacting your House member: http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

(Amnesty can be stopped, or significantly crippled in the House)

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This is an interesting thread. Note how far back it goes and the story is always the same. We have to unite to prevent the traitors that call the shots in this country from destroying. it. I think there is a lot of fatigue on this issue. The full court press by the media-govt complex, the lack of rational debate, the same program being put forth year after year even when passionately rejected before.

I think there is momentum on the side of the forces of evil. They have pushed through gay marriage, more affirmative action, a disastrous health care overhaul. This is the big one though and once they get it they will be set for ever. I have contacted my senators and rep, you can also go to numbersusa.com to send automatic messages to your own senators and reps, but in my case it's wasted effort as all senators and reps in my state support the program without fail.

This time the debate has had an unusual turn of events though. If you have bothered to notice, both Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh, along with Laura Ingrahm, have not just come out strongly against this measure, they have broke with established protocol in siding with republicans whenever possible.

Limbaugh has been excellent on the issue though a little bit late and has expressed serious disappointment in Rubio and Republican establishment along with pointing out that the only "conservatives" that want this deal are the Sheldon Adelsons and Koch brothers of the country who want the cheap labor. Limbaugh strongly criticizing rich conservatives is world shaking news.

Coulter however has gone wild. She brings up the 1965 Immigration Act and criticizes it for it's favoritism of non-Whites. She has brought up that the goal of this legislation is to reduce the power of White people. She has also ripped Rubio a new one over his role in it. In short Ann Coulter has become this awesome almost pro-White spokeswomen basically because of this issue.

It may be possible that the roots are growing for a dismantling of the republican party which is necessary to create a way for White people to have a voice.

Coulter however has gone wild. She brings up the 1965 Immigration Act and criticizes it for it's favoritism of non-Whites. She has brought up that the goal of this legislation is to reduce the power of White people. She has also ripped Rubio a new one over his role in it.
I've heard Coulter a little bit recently on the amnesty.. I agree that Rubio is the villain in this recent push.. because, u expect Democrats to line up with it.. but Republicans are (in theory) our firewall. And Rubio was given a prominent role by Republicans (which he was still embracing even as recently as 2010), as the Hispanic face for principled resistance to a Third World invasion. He pulled a bait & swith on his Republican supporters. Hopefully he'll be primaried and/or never re-elected again, no matter if the cram-nesty is or isn't successful.

The '65 immigration bill was about die-versifying America, just like the immigration bill of the '20s was about protecting America from die-versification. Immigration is always about demographics.. no matter how much each side tries to pretend it's not. A palatable case can be made (I think) to ppl of all political leanings about how dangerous unchecked mestizo immigration & amnesty is tho, even to many native-born American Latinos..

I mean, there's a reason their ancestors came to America and why they always choose predominately White countries to settle in. Nobody's running out of Mexico, to get to Guatemala..
3856763_orig.jpeg

Coolidge signing the 1924 Immigration Act

The Hock

Master
I catch about thirty minutes of Limbaugh on some mornings, and an ad has been running urging people to contact their congressman in support or the new bill. It will "double the agents on the ground" and be "tough on illegal immigration" blah blah blah. It's paid for by "People who want tough immigration" reform or something like that. I can just smell the Neocon money behind it.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Eleven million like h3ll. There's 20+ million mexcrement invaders if there's 20. Any Cr@pitol sHill lackey who votes for (sc)amnesty legislation is a traitor to the Republic (& the White race).

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I catch about thirty minutes of Limbaugh on some mornings, and an ad has been running urging people to contact their congressman in support or the new bill. It will "double the agents on the ground" and be "tough on illegal immigration" blah blah blah. It's paid for by "People who want tough immigration" reform or something like that. I can just smell the Neocon money behind it.
The ads you are referring to are from "Americans for a Conservative Direction". These ads are paid for on the local station-by-station level. This PAC is backed by Mark Zuckerberg, the Facebook founder, and are nothing more than liberal subterfuge.