Andy Isabella

NikoDuke

Mentor
I find it laughable they make sure to mention his height and call him an undersized player when Tyreek Hill is less than 1/2" taller than Isabella.
I was recently in Western NY and asked quite a few Bill fans their thoughts on Isabella. Less than half had even heard of him.
On the positive a few of them hoped he could be a impact player and stated that the Bills will miss Beasley.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Isabella is one of the most glaringly obvious examples of the Caste System since i’ve been on this website. the idea that he, a player who repeatedly torched and absolutely destroyed opposing secondaries that knew he was UMass’ only receiving threat, can no longer get open and catch the ball is ludicrous.

additionally, he is demonstrably one of the fastest, quickest, and most agile players in the NFL based on times recorded, so it is also ludicrous to claim he’s not athletic enough to play at this level.

he has to rank up there on the all-time “screwed by the League” list with receivers Kevin Kasper, John Standeford, Mike Hass, David Kircus, and Matt Jones.