Andrei Arlovski

Gary

Mentor
What do you men know about this guy?He is 6'4 240lbs and very well built.Seems very tough.He comes from Belarus.He won his fight with shocking ease on saturday night.These guys in mixed martial arts are really tough.I liked Ken Shamrock,Dan Severn,Mark Coleman.Do you think Arlovski is in there class yet?

He's got good offensive skills but if you look at his losses their all by punch KO....I don't think he can take as much as he can give....

Compared to Shamrock, Severn, or Mark Coleman he's faster and more explosive but not as tough IMO....

dkr77

Guru
His knockout losses are over two years ago when he first come into MMA. A friend of mine trains with him and said he is a really good guy that was literally penniless when he first started no holds barred fighting. He also said that Arlovskys right hand was badly broken over two years ago and he has just recently made enough money to get it fixed. He is young and has great power and good stamina. I look for him to continue to improve and remain a force in the heavy weight division for a long time to come.