Analyst Predicts Breakup of USA

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This is all by design & has been in the works for decades...the end of our Constitutional Republic...

RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

Tue Nov 25 2008 09:04:22 ET

A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."

The paper said Panarin's dire predictions for the U.S. economy, initially made at an international conference in Australia 10 years ago at a time when the economy appeared strong, have been given more credence by this year's events.

When asked when the U.S. economy would collapse, Panarin said: "It is already collapsing. Due to the financial crisis, three of the largest and oldest five banks on Wall Street have already ceased to exist, and two are barely surviving. Their losses are the biggest in history. Now what we will see is a change in the regulatory system on a global financial scale: America will no longer be the world's financial regulator."

When asked who would replace the U.S. in regulating world markets, he said: "Two countries could assume this role: China, with its vast reserves, and Russia, which could play the role of a regulator in Eurasia."

Asked why he expected the U.S. to break up into separate parts, he said: "A whole range of reasons. Firstly, the financial problems in the U.S. will get worse. Millions of citizens there have lost their savings. Prices and unemployment are on the rise. General Motors and Ford are on the verge of collapse, and this means that whole cities will be left without work. Governors are already insistently demanding money from the federal center. Dissatisfaction is growing, and at the moment it is only being held back by the elections and the hope that Obama can work miracles. But by spring, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

He also cited the "vulnerable political setup", "lack of unified national laws", and "divisions among the elite, which have become clear in these crisis conditions."

He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong.

He even suggested that "we could claim Alaska - it was only granted on lease, after all." Panarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare.

Reference article...

He has it all wrong. Alaska will merge with Siberia and rule the world. Take that Russkies! The capitol will be in Anchorege and one of the Palins will be the first president.

Kaptain

Master
Logically the only reason minorities flock to this country and want to share it with us is for our money. If (when) we have no more money to give they will quickly make tribal claims to US territory. Just think how fast California would revolt and become a part of Mexico if Mexico had as much as (or in this case as little as)the US to offer. We might think that poor Latinos would just go back to Mexico, but I think not. Once a group of people has grown roots with land and property, they are more apt to stay and fight for it. Just look at the Palestinians - many of them still hope for a return to the land that was stolen from them. If minorities leave this country it will have to be by the force of a desperate and angry white population.

As a midwesterner this breakup would have its advantages. We can rebuild the manufacturing base. We have the building, equiptment and trained personnel. We can put up protection tarrifs. The taxes will be much lower. The tarrif will provide most of the income and we will no longer export our money to support the South and Texas. You guys will have to stand on their own- good luck.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Exactly how is the midwest exporting their money to support the South and Texas (which is in the South), screamingeagle? I'm in need of enlightenment.

The states in the rust belt send more money to Washington than they receive in federal spending. The south and texas tends to receive more federal aid than they send out.
Part of the blame may be that northern politicians are incompetent. Southern politicians are masters of the get federal money for my folks game. Newt Gingrich was a master at this.
Often the feds have a choice: modernized a northern factory or build a new on down south. The south will get the federal aid. Then the northern factory shuts down because the modern southern factory gets all the business. Northern taxpayers have just paid their taxes to have their jobs taken away from them.
BTW, Texans are from Texas, not the south. They agree with the south, but they are Texas first and foremost. This is the result of living for ten years as an independant nation.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
screamingeagle said:
The states in the rust belt send more money to Washington than they receive in federal spending. The south and texas tends to receive more federal aid than they send out.

The average white person, in all parts of the country, has much more extracted each year in taxes by Washington and other governments and taxing bodies than he receives in return. Many who deserve to be helped, such asdisabled or aging veterans, getsubstandard treatment and care.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Texas isn't an independent country anymore. Most of the state is part of the geographic South, and peoplein that part of the statethink of themselves as Southerners. Yes, Texans are independent minded people, as much as that can actually happen in today's groupthink world, although I don't think most whites think of themselves as "Americans first." I have always thought of my state with a higher loyalty than my country. So, using your logic,I guess there aren't any Southerners, just Arkansans, Alabamians, Texans, Georgians, etc., except for the fact that they were all part of an independent country for a few years, the CSA.

You know, its not like all white Texans are from the pioneer stock who founded the Republic. Same with any other state in the South. That is why I stand by my original statement. I have lived around Texans for years andfind most of them nodifferent than other Southerners, and I've lived in 3 Southern states pretty much my whole life.

As far as Southerners getting all the money for new businesses, NAFTA killed most of the businesses that were left where I'm from in the Deep South. What you are saying did happen, but largely in the past. Most factories aren't moving to the South these days, they are going overseas. Of course, if integration hadn't been forced on the South, there wouldn't be any unequal distribution of welfare funds either.

BTW, the all time pork king is Robert KKK "Sheets" Byrd from West Virginia.

Having said all that, I agree with what Don wrote above.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'd like to see some stats on the actual taxes paid vs benefits allocated before I accept screaming eagle's assertion. They used to run an ad here in Texas that said, if Texas were it's own nation it would have the 10th largest GNP in the world.

And I'm not sure where in the 'South' you think all those 'manufacturing' jobs are going, unless you mean Mexico.

This kind of 'north v south' stuff is just pitting the people against the people and is another example of divide and conquer. Seriously.. if they can get ordinary people in the Midwest to think that the ordinary people in the South are their enemy and are to blame for loss of jobs and their rotten economy.. they've already won.

While midwesterners grip about government taking all the taxes and getting little in return, no one ever talks about secceeding. In other countries that is not true. In Spain the Basques have the most industry, and want to secceed because they are are tired of supporting the rest of the country. The Scot want to break away from England. The checzs have split from solvania for that reason and so do the Ukraine from the Soviets. Americans still have faith in their nation and government. I am not sure why.
It was tramatic in the midwest during the 70s and 80s. Industries were closing, communities were ruined, families were broken up. It was a terrible time. What may it worse was that indutries were not going out of business, but moving south. They were given incentive packages and tax breaks. I didn't realize that NAFTA was hyrting the south that way. The MSM never reports this. I admit to living in the past. I have to stop this. I do not want to be like those black people who live in the past, and are forever talking about Selma, or lynchings, ect. You want to scream. "That happened over 40 years ago! Stop living in the past."
I think Stevens of Alaska is the pork king, but Byrd is a contender.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Instead of complaining about paying taxes and getting nothing in return, the complaint should be about paying exorbitant taxes in the first place. Once the argument switches from payment to receipt of benefits, the argument about paying too much in taxes, period, is lost. The person's mindset becomes one of dependence, not independence.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good points in both your last posts Shogun, and a good point about the Alaska senator, screamingeagle. I forgot about him. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

The Russian analyst misunderstands the US. Unlike european nations we will not be split over economic issues. We will be divided by race. America's great sin is not racism, but a desire for cheap labor. Every few decades, some group is imported to america to bring down labor costs. Immigration is hard on an individual even if you come from the same culture like many europeans. Even then it is hard to fit in.
Now if you are imported from some non-christian, non-european culture that incourages you to hate anyone outside of the your group. The best examples are Somalians and Hmungs, but other groups are not much better.
We now have a foreigner as the President. Already the minorities in our lands are acting like they are taking over. The next couple of months may decide the future of our nation. Will we be united or divided by war?
Now I know what it must have been like to live in the USA in 1860 when that other civil war broke out.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good post screamingeagle!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
screamingeagle said:
Now I know what it must have been like to live in the USA in 1860 when that other civil war broke out.

The issues -- and the sides -- were clear then. Whites today have been factionalized into countless religious and ideological factions, many virulently anti-white. The owners of USA Inc. are corrupt beyond comprehension,and what they excel at best is dividing and conquering any and all opposition.

My entire life I've heard the refrain that some galvanizing event will magically return to whites their unity, common sense and survival instincts. I guess we'll find out over the next few years. Edited by: Don Wassall

Bronk

Mentor
The idea that the Midwest is sending its federal tax dough to the South is intriging. This would reverse the trend through most U.S. history of the South having the bulk of its tax dollars drift north to help subsidize industry there. This was one of the issues of Southern secession.

Frankly, seeing the USA or any nation break down into smaller sovereign states does not bother me at all. This country is too large, too complex and power is too centralized for effective self-government. Breaking it down would loosen the federal grip and move things more in the direction of liberty. That's why I support almost all secessionist movements like those in Vermont and Hawaii.

Col. Reb and I have too much Confederate blood, we identify more with our states than the country at large. What the hell do I have in common with a Noo Yawker or someone from Boston? Our interests often collide.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If actions speak louder than words, the fedgov agrees with the Russian analyst:
<H1 itxtvisited="1">Pentagon to detail military to bolster security</H1>
<H2 itxtvisited="1">Plan would dedicate 20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011</H2>
The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the United States by 2011 trained to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe, according to Pentagon officials.
The long-planned shift in the Defense Department's role in homeland security was recently backed with funding and troop commitments after years of prodding by Congress and outside experts, defense analysts said.
There are critics of the change, in the military and among civil liberties groups and libertarians who express concern that the new homeland emphasis threatens to strain the military and possibly undermine the Posse Comitatus Act, a 130-year-old federal law restricting the military's role in domestic law enforcement.
Full article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27989275/

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bronk said:
The idea that the Midwest is sending its federal tax dough to the South is intriging. This would reverse the trend through most U.S. history of the South having the bulk of its tax dollars drift north to help subsidize industry there. This was one of the issues of Southern secession.

Frankly, seeing the USA or any nation break down into smaller sovereign states does not bother me at all. This country is too large, too complex and power is too centralized for effective self-government. Breaking it down would loosen the federal grip and move things more in the direction of liberty. That's why I support almost all secessionist movements like those in Vermont and Hawaii.

Col. Reb and I have too much Confederate blood, we identify more with our states than the country at large. What the hell do I have in common with a Noo Yawker or someone from Boston? Our interests often collide.

Thanks Bronk. I neglected to mention those things in my earlier post, and you are correct.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
As hispanics flood into the southern US the amount of welfare will skyrocket causing massive transfers of funds to the southern part of the country. Also many older people who are usually collecting lots of tax money tend to move south. No matter what the numbers were you can be sure they will tilt to the south in the future.

I too would like to see a succession. I would have favored southern succession in the 1860's, all the negroes now in the north are decendants from the south, it would have been nice to have had a border against that!

I don't get the states rights/succession arguement put forth by southerners, those states have large and growing black and hispanic populations. Who would want to live in a state run by them? Now New Hampshire or Montana, that I could see.
smiley2.gif

Bronk

Mentor
jaxvid, those Meztisoes aren't just settling in the South, they are moving all over the USA. New Jersey and, yes, Vermont, are getting them. Michigan and Minnesota, too.

It's a full-on invasion that you are not supposed to notice.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
If the United States did break up, it would be interesting to see what other nations do in our wake. I wonder if countries like China and Russia would hasten to set up shop in Mexico and Canada, or if they'd try direct invasion, or even broker deals immediately with the new governments to keep the US from ever becoming a major player in world affairs again. I can see events occurring much like they did in the Revolutionary War where France sided with the colonists against her old enemy England.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
If the United States did break up, it would be interesting to see what other nations do in our wake. I wonder if countries like China and Russia would hasten to set up shop in Mexico and Canada, or if they'd try direct invasion, or even broker deals immediately with the new governments to keep the US from ever becoming a major player in world affairs again. I can see events occurring much like they did in the Revolutionary War where France sided with the colonists against her old enemy England.

There is somefairly interestingalternative history outthere on the net that deals with similar questions. Some of it is pretty amusing, as it is set in the past with an independent South.

I hadn't thought about foreign intervention. How would they react? I believe mexico would try to annex the southwestern states if they were not busy fighting the drug dealers in their own lands. Would china or Russia invade? Even Canada may try something.
Lincoln was constantly worried about foreign intervention. France was in mexico, Britain in Canada. What helped is our alliance with Russia. For a couple of years Russia had warships in New York and San Francisco. Britain also knew that if they declared was on the US, Russia may move through central asia into india.
Their is a belief that British bankers encouraged the South to start the war. They expected the americans to fight until they were exausted. Then you went in and pick out the good regions for Britain. This plan was foiled by Sherman's decisive campaign through the South in 1864.
Again, we live in interesting times. I fear what will happen in a few months.

I live in Illinois. You may not believe this, but gov. Blago is not the worse politician in the state. He has yet to tear an airport at midnight, and has not killed 6 children. (So far. This could always change)
Now you understand why I like the feds over the local government. The Feds at least try to get rid of the crooks.
So, those of you, like bronk, who support state governments over the feds should thank your lucky stars that you live in states that have honest government. Go to your local politician and give them a hug and thank them for not being like Gov. Blago.

Michael

Mentor
How many different countries could the USA break into? CSA, North Central area, New England, Northeast corridor (UN zone?) Great Plains, Texas, Utah (Deseret), Pacific Northwest, Aztlán, various Asian countries' colonies.

The CSA is a nation without a state(country). Basic problem so many nonwhites. Probably, can defeat the nonwhites but if White Supremacist get up hand they will want to keep the nonwhites to rule over them and in turn form a society that has a White (may also include a few Jews) Elite (overclass) with a nonwhite underclass and at the bottom a White productive class that support the both the under and over classes (basically, the same system we have today). If the White separatist are dominate, likely the nonwhites (including Jews) will either be deported or repatriated from where they came or turned over to the Arabs.

North Central area has been referred to as "New America" it appears to have all three cultural areas Northern (Yankee), middle (German? could be called New Germany if that is the middle cultural area) and Southern along with many other White ethic groups and large number of nonwhites in the cities. Biggest problem in this are maybe a back stab by egalitarians when rampaging nonwhites are being fought or more likely after racially aware Whites put them down, egalitarians taking advantage and taking over like communist do after someone else fights an enemy.

New England another nation without a state(country). They are getting their way at the moment so some what happy but basic desire for independent there but very liberal so endanger of being over run or join willing the Northeast corridor.

Northeast corridor is primarily the are from Boston to Washington D.C. including the cities, the exact area could vary greatly and might include Virginia and New England and go far inland or could be from New York City to the Maryland border. This is the area that for a while would likely retain the name "United States" for a while may in time be changed to some other name maybe Babylon. It is an area some believe will become dominated by the UN and dependant on it to survive. Likely to become a center for Refugees from the rest of the USA and the world. May become a very urban area that makes threats and demands on the world but has no real power of its own.

Great Plains is a very White, has great food production and now oil and other resources but low population, which could become a problem. .

Texas the Lone Star Republic, been a nation in the past. Could rejoin the CSA but at moment wants to form own government. Has large number of nonwhites hard to say if majority since "Hispanics" can be White and behavior pattern could indicate many White "Hispanics" in area, but most of New Hispanics appear to be nonwhites. Also if Mexico goes into revolution could be massive refugee problem. Odds are can hold Northern parts and regain Southern area in time.

Deseret The Mormons have long wanted their own country but will face both "Hispanics" and Asians. The "Hispanics" shouldn't be much of a problem but the Asians could be.

Pacific Northwest likely to go socialist likely invite in many nonwhites, especially, Asians who will likely takeover.

Aztlán a pipe dream of "Hispanic" if formed likely become area with a White "Hspanic" (along with some Jews) elite ruling over a brown mass. Might declare itself but likely quickly over run by Asian colonist. Would the "Hispanics flee south or east?

Various Asian colonies if the USA breaks apart the West Coast could be invade by Asians colonist who would likely fight amongst the different Asian peoples. Likely most would likely over run the USA west of the Rocky Mountains. Rather the Mormons can withstand the onslaught only time will tell. Rocky Mountains may once more serve as a border as they may have in ancient times. Also, White may have an advantage in farther North areas so some places at higher latitudes may hold even if West of the Rocky Mountains.