Afrikaaner Farmers in Danger

j41181

Master
The untold tragedy of post-apartheid South Africa.
smiley19.gif
smiley7.gif

White Afrikaaner Farmers Undersiege

There are 40,000 white farmers in South Africa. Over 1,200 have been murdered since 1994 - the year the Marxist African National Congress, backed by the United Nations, European Union, Russia, China and the U.S. State Department, took power.

Add to this another 6,000 attacks and the white Boer Afrikaner farmer is easily the highest at-risk group for murder on Earth. The ANC has responded to this crisis by blaming whites and putting a ban on crime statistics because they scare off foreign investment.

"I won't hold my breath waiting for Oprah to call, or Jesse Jackson, Jimmy Carter or Al Sharpton," Coetzee told WorldNetDaily.

"It's politically correct to kill whites these days. What is so strange is the fact that we white farmers feed the black population. But look at Zimbabwe. The black leaders have engineered a famine against their own black citizens. It's as if it's all part of some horrible 'master plan.' Apparently, getting blacks to starve blacks to death doesn't really bother anyone in the Western world."

"The radical blacks hate us because we are strong, blonde, hard-working and productive. We came to South Africa and turned it into the richest country in the world, while before we came, the locals had been here for many centuries and did nothing with the land," Coetzee explained.

Added Kloppers, "The farm-invasion problem is not only confined to South Africa. Look at Zimbabwe. Look at the call for white Australians to give their land back to the Aborigines. Look at the problems on the border with Mexico and the United States, and massive Third World immigration in Europe. European Western Civilization is totally under siege by the New World Order elite. But we are strong and smart, and we will survive as we always have."

"We have fought the communists and the United Nations globalists for decades," continued Kloppers. "We know their tactics. I can assure you there is indeed a plan for a Third Boer War, down to the last detail. It won't take much to cripple South Africa's cities and water supply, I can assure you. People are angry and ready for war. We have seen our women and children raped and killed. Sometimes a war is the only answer to your problems. Remember, the great Boer prophet Seer van Rensburg has prophesied that the whites will again come to rule in Southern Africa." Edited by: j41181

You are correct, the US State department is supporting the murder of SA's farmers. The American people have not.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
When the continued attacks on white farmers eventually drive them out, we will have to feed another poor country when some U.S. citizens can't even feed themselves.

LabMan

Mentor
I would like to see many of these people come to the U.S.,they are by most accounts solid people,the only negative is that many voted for their racial displacement by handing power over to the ANC,not unlike so many guilt ridden American Whites.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
LabMan said:
I would like to see many of these people come to the U.S.,they are by most accounts solid people,the only negative is that many voted for their racial displacement by handing power over to the ANC,not unlike so many guilt ridden American Whites.

Good point LabMan. I work with a SA expat (of Boer descent), and when I asked her if she was a Boer, she said..."Oh, that term has some other connotations"...as if she was ashamed of her heritage. Seemed like a case of "White Guilt". I'd have said "Yer damn-straight I'm a Boer son!".
smiley2.gif

The slaughter/genocide against White Afrikaaners & other heritages (in SA) is another reason I cringe every time I hear that communist vermin Mandela lionized by the cultural Marxists!
smiley7.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes, many whites in SA voted for their own downfall. Too bad Americans don't pay attention to their current situation as a harbinger of things to come here in the states. Of course, the media blackout (or is it a whiteout) helps our collective ignorance. I hope they do have another Boer war there, as no one else on earth is going to lift a finger to help them. Current South Africa reminds me of the Mississippi Delta, a pathetic area in many ways, that is now run by vengeful anti-white negroes bent on making life hard for the few whites that are left. No justice for whites there anymore.