A nice video of White Dunkers

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sabonis was an all time great. I would say he could have been a top 5 legend if he didn’t have those injuries which sapped his athleticism. Couple that with coming over the the US later in his career and the average basketball fan has no idea this guy was better than Ewing, Robinson, Walton, Olajuwon, etc. By the time he played in the NBA he was 2/3rds the player he was in his prime.

El Gringo

Mentor
Sabonis (arvydas) has a lot of good dunks when he was young, unfortunately the soviets ruined his legs

A great dunk by Sabonis on David Robinson in the 1986 (When the legs were still healthy) Basketball World Cup Final

In this video, another 3 dunk he gave on David Robinson, there were four in the same game, unfortunately in the semifinal of the 1988 Olympics you could see that Sabonis was no longer the same as in 1986

Thanks for posting these! This is the first time I’ve seen the complet highlights of Sabonis versus Robinson. Robinson held his own but it’s clear Sabonis was better than him physically and skill wise.

El Gringo

Mentor
Sabonis was a monster. HIs son is very good but his dad was a legend.

Of all of the glass backboard shattering dunks I've seen in my life I've never seen anyone other than Sabonis do it on a 1 hand dunk. Now
that is what I call white power. There is a reason that white men dominate all the Worlds Strongest Men Contests!

I don’t think I’ve seen a one handed tomahawk, backboard, breaker myself!! The guy was a complete monster. I wish he could’ve came over a lot younger.

Math1990

Guru
I don’t think I’ve seen a one handed tomahawk, backboard, breaker myself!! The guy was a complete monster. I wish he could’ve came over a lot younger.

Another video of prime sabonis against the other powerhouse of Europe yuguslavia in the eurobasket 1985, You can clearly see that he would have excelled in the NBA back then (84,85,86), he could shoot, assist, rebound, dunk (put on 1:55 in the video) and block, a complete player.

Edit:
A vídeos of sabonis that he faces some "athletes" that played for Barcelona of spain and a team of israel in 1985 and 1986 It gives an idea of how sabonis could face his rivals in the NBA At he prime

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor

Another video of prime sabonis against the other powerhouse of Europe yuguslavia in the eurobasket 1985, You can clearly see that he would have excelled in the NBA back then (84,85,86), he could shoot, assist, rebound, dunk (put on 1:55 in the video) and block, a complete player.

Edit:
A vídeos of sabonis that he faces some "athletes" that played for Barcelona of spain and a team of israel in 1985 and 1986 It gives an idea of how sabonis could face his rivals in the NBA At he prime

Holy crap!! That was the best one yet. Power dunks and behind the back passes, like WL pointed out a man among boys!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We are about 2 weeks away from the 2023 NBA All Star Game. The night before the game as always they have the Skills Challenge,
the 3 Point Shooting Contest and the hilite of the night in the NBA Dunk Contest. Mac McClung will be there. This short video should
get you guys hyped and excited for it. He is only 6'2 yet gets his head up by or above the rim on many dunks and his hang time in the
air is just amazing. The guy has the most incredible jumping ability and he just makes impossible dunks look easy!

maxres.jpg

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think it’s possible someone will have their thumb on the voting scale but I surely hope not. More than Rex Chapman or Brent Barry this kid would really challenge the narrative

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How about a 360 dunk in tonights game. McClung makes jumping look effortless. Wow!

latest_version.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here are all the dunks in one video. Congrats Mac McClung! :)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Press Conference with Mac McClung after he won the 2023 NBA Slam Dunk Contest!

Flint

Mentor
Really this is like a black guy winning the speed drill at the NHL All star game. I thought white men can't jump?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Really this is like a black guy winning the speed drill at the NHL All star game. I thought white men can't jump?
Very few people around the world watch track and field. If they did they would notice that the High Jump always has and always
will be dominated by whites. Whites jumper higher but have on average shorter arms & legs. The short torso and long legs and
arms is an advantage in basketball. Despite this there are many whites that can do what McClung did. They just don't get recruited
or drafted. They try their best to hide the truth. Glad the Mac Attack put on a show last night to wake some people up!

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here are all the dunks in one video. Congrats Mac McClung! :)

Looking and listening to that video, McClung was competing in front of a sea of Black faces and Black judges and Black announcers blabbering and carrying on non-stop, America made black by those supposedly pushing mere "diversity" and denying there's any "Great Replacement" taking place. Mac probably felt a lot like a lone Black competing in an event back in the day when the ratios were reversed and they were under intense scrutiny to show they could compete with Whites. The huge difference of course is that the power structure wanted those lone Blacks to succeed and did everything possible to pave the way for as many of them as possible, including instituting methodical discrimination against Whites (yes, including in sports for the lurkers out there), while now someone like McClung is on his own and is despised by most in the power structure.

Great job by him, another fantastic White jumper who showed off his talent with ease. Wouldn't it be great if someone could combine the many videos we've had posted just on CF showing off elite jumping ability by White men and put it on YouTube, Gab, Rumble, Telegram and others.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just a few years back we had a 5'10 white guy that dominated the NCAA Dunk Contest. He would easily win an NBA Dunk Contest
too just like McClung. These guys are so short but they fly like a Marvel Super Hero! Jacob Tucker was his name and the NBA ignorred him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is about midway through McClungs First Dunk. It's not just the distance he jumps but look at the vertical leap. Sometimes
a picture shows you the insane athletic ability the kid has! His basketball skills are as good as his dunks too!
gettyimages-1247282400-edit-5fdbb63b3e4d9843a503e2d79080519270c74d08-s800-c85.webp

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The thing that I found impressive is that he not only did difficult dunks, he added some creative flair.

You might say he both out leapt and outsmarted the competition

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen again I introduce you to Mr. Jacob Tucker who would win any NBA Dunk Contest he ever entered. The kid is 5'10 and he
has a 50 inch vertical. Yes my brothers WHITE MEN CAN JUMP!!!

th-2887782879.jpg

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I already felt that Rex Chapman should have won that dunk contest way back when. I can remember as a kid thinking “wow white guys can jump too”? And his dunks were more creative (and I think more difficult). So even in the 80s and early 90s the propaganda effects were strong.

The video above showing how some hard, and focused work increased this kids leaping ability dramatically puts the lie to the idea.

Obviously mac mcClung winning the dunk contest also does help dispel the stereotypes.

It’s funny how YouTube has lots of videos of white guys doing some pretty amazing athletic things (like dunking a basketball), and yet the cultural stereotypes persist. I would guess the ((((business leaders)))) at the top in the nba have no interest in seeing mcClung succeed and it wouldn’t be hard for them to squash his career.

For his sake, and ours, I hope it doesn’t happen.