a lot of white defenders in camp

referendum

Mentor
I hesitate to start off a new topic called "2009 Jets" when most of these players will not likely make the team, but the Jets have a boatload of white defensive players on the roster right now.
Left Defensive End, Devito and Potter. Nose tackle Schaefering, Right Defensive End Kroul and Steinkuhler (those German names sound perfect for NFL linemen), left side Linebacker Izzo, right side Linebacker Trusnik and Renkart, and Strong Safeties Leonard and Smith. Leonard is currently the favorite to start, and hopefully many of the other players will at least make the roster.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I believe Smith will make the roster as well, I have read alot of good things about his performances in mini camp. Ryan compared him to Ed Reed.

referendum

Mentor
With a four game suspension to Calvin Pace, and a one game suspension for Ellis, the Jets will be missing two of their starters for game one of the regular season. This should help some of the various white backups get a chance of starting the year with the Jets.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Sure looks like the Jets all of a sudden have a lot of White guys out there knocking people down on defense. How'd tha happen?

Tom Iron...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see how many actually make the team first of all. As of now the Jets will likely start Mark Sanchez (who is considered non-white by most DWFs), Nick Mangold at center, Alan Faneca at guard, Jim Leonhard at SS, and. . . and . . . that's it. They're one of the blackest teams in the league and if new coach Rex Ryan is anything like his caste disciple daddy they will remain that way.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Jets are disgusting every single year. When was the last time they actually had a white receiver on their roster? Wayne Chrebet?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I love Smith even more after that collision with Boldin
smiley32.gif

dwid

Hall of Famer
dont dwfs usually go nuts and get excited when a black defender knocks the crap out of an extremely popular player? If that was Ed Reed or Troy P they wouldnt care and say "thats just how he plays the game" He didnt intentionally try to injure the guy though, accidental, last time I checked football was a collision sport, accidents and injuries are bound to happen.