2024 Wimbledon

icsept

Master
ESPN has the coverage. They’ve been focusing on the handful of black and mulatto players still in the tournament. They also refuse to put the Russian flag or RUS next to the Russian players’ names. Because we all tune into tennis for diversity and geopolitical nonsense.

Anyway, Alcaraz, Djokovic, Sinner and Swiatek should be around at the end.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Swiatek flamed out. Grass is her worst surface.
Far worse, at least to the children who run tennis, Swiatek lost to a player who was born in "the country that shall not be named," though she now represents Kazakhstan (almost as bad to the children in charge). And even worse than that, her surname is Putintseva. Yulia Putintseva. The libtard announcers are now forced to say Putin over and over as long as she's in the tournament.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Djoker moves to the fourth round, winning a four setter that took a little over three hours over Alexei Popyrin, a power hitter from Australia both of whose parents are from "the country that shall not be named."

Djokovic had knee surgery just six weeks ago so he is fighting off rust and the effects of surgery and rounding more into championship form each round. If he can prevail and win an eighth Wimbledon title at the age of 37 so soon after surgery it may go down as one of his greatest triumphs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the updatee guys. It makes me sick how just about all sports now are political. It used to be just the Olympics and boxing a very long time ago. Now everyone from the nba, nfl, mlb, to tennis among countless others try to push their propaganda down all throats. There
really should be a separation of politics and sports. Just like how they push the lgbtq everywhere.

I hope Djokovic can keep beating Father Time for a little while longer. Djokovic like Federer has let many grand slams get away in close losses. You just never know when it will be his final Grand Slam so the time is short. I wish him the best of luck.

Speaking of the Legend Roger Federer. I just watched a great documenatry on him. It's called, "Federer, The Final 12 Days". Worth the watch!

icsept

Master
Sinner dominates Blake Shelton. Emma Navarro upsets Coco Gauff. Gauff’s forehand fell apart.

icsept

Master
Quarterfinals are here. All 8 men are White. 6/8 women are White, with the Italian Paolini who is 1/4 black; and Sun, a 1/2 Asian from New Zealand. Tennis requires extreme athleticism. It is a true meritocracy that does not rely upon a referee’s judgment, or a coach’s bias regarding who deserves to be on the team or deserves to play. It’s the truest test of man v man competition, and the scoreboard always rules.

I’d like to see Djokovic get grand slam #25. Surprisingly, the Americans have 2 players in the quarterfinals, Tommy Paul and Taylor Fritz. Emma Navarro looked amazing when knocking off Coco Gauff. I’d like to see her win on the women’s side.

Last edited:

Snow Plow

Mentor
Quarterfinals are here. All 8 men are White. 6/8 women are White, with the Italian Paolini who is 1/4 black; and Sun, a 1/2 Asian from New Zealand. Tennis requires extreme athleticism. It is a true meritocracy that does not rely upon a referee’s judgment, or a coach’s bias regarding who deserves to be on the team or deserves to play. It’s the truest test of man v man competition, and the scoreboard always rules.

I’d like to see Djokovic get grand slam #25. Surprisingly, the Americans have 2 players in the quarterfinals, Tommy Paul and Taylor Fritz. Emma Navarro looked amazing when knocking off Coco Gauff. I’d like to see her win on the women’s side.
Great post

icsept

Master
Djokovic to the semifinals in a walkover after De Minaur withdraws. Great news for Djokovic. He also had a straight sets win in his last match. He should be fresh. He deserves a break after the disappointing injury in the French and all the BS he endured through Covid nonsense.

NikoDuke

Mentor
It makes me sick how just about all sports now are political. It used to be just the Olympics and boxing a very long time ago. Now everyone from the nba, nfl, mlb, to tennis among countless others try to push their propaganda down all throats.
To a communist EVERYTHING is political. We need to recognize and embrace that..

Really want Djokovic to win and am very pleased that he is embracing the villain role.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't watched a lot of the tournament to this point and hope to watch the semis and finals as best I can, but did read that all five Americans who made the quarters were defeated. Where a tennis player is from has never been a factor in whether I root for them or not, but the prolonged drought with no top White Americans on both the men's and women's side is disappointing. Andy Roddick was the last semi-superstar and his era is fast retreating into the distant past.

northwinds

Mentor

Czech woman, Barbora Krejikova, beats the ‘Italian’ woman who was the darling of the media for the last few days since she was part Ghanaian. Since the ‘Italian’ didn’t win there has been little coverage………

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Czech woman, Barbora Krejikova, beats the ‘Italian’ woman who was the darling of the media for the last few days since she was part Ghanaian. Since the ‘Italian’ didn’t win there has been little coverage………
Congrats to the Czech lady!

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Very happy to see Krejcikova win her second grand slam. I watched the replay earlier today and after losing the second set, she kept her composure and held serve in the third, got the break she needed and after 3 match points, got it done. She seems like a very nice and down to earth person.

The despicable Wimbledon crowd was 100% behind the quarter-negress from Italy. Just like the US Open, these white fans will unconditionally support the non-white player against a white one. Wild cheers for every Paolini win, and only polite applause for Krejcikova. Makes it extra special to get one over these self-loathing anti-white fans.

And has anyone asked the ”Italian” what she thinks of the other 75% of her heritage? These mixed raced mullatos who play the race and blm card at every opportunity are far worse than the full blacks. They’re completely ignoring and disrespecting the 50% or more of their white heritage, so f*** them.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Very happy to see Krejcikova win her second grand slam. I watched the replay earlier today and after losing the second set, she kept her composure and held serve in the third, got the break she needed and after 3 match points, got it done. She seems like a very nice and down to earth person.

The despicable Wimbledon crowd was 100% behind the quarter-negress from Italy. Just like the US Open, these white fans will unconditionally support the non-white player against a white one. Wild cheers for every Paolini win, and only polite applause for Krejcikova. Makes it extra special to get one over these self-loathing anti-white fans.

And has anyone asked the ”Italian” what she thinks of the other 75% of her heritage? These mixed raced mullatos who play the race and blm card at every opportunity are far worse than the full blacks. They’re completely ignoring and disrespecting the 50% or more of their white heritage, so f*** them.
Great post and congrats to Barbora!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When I didn't see anything posted today I figured Djokovic lost. Just watched the replay and he went down in straight sets though he put up a great fight in the third.

Alcaraz reminds me of Nadal when he was young -- almost feral in his athleticism but of course it's combined with great precision and shot-making. If this is the end of Novak's long run at least another great champion is rising to take his place.

The only saving grace is that Djokovic is coming off recent knee surgery. Will root for him to win the U.S. Open, but Alcaraz is easy to root for as well. There's nothing better than dominating players in tennis who keep it going. We had the privilege to watch three of them in men's tennis for two decades.

Edit: Just watched the ceremony and Djokovic couldn't have been classier or more graceful in defeat. Nothing but the utmost respect for him as a player and a man.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Alcaraz seems legit. Only 21! He was toying with Sinner in the semis and mowed through a hobbled Djokovic.