2024 USC Trojans

Phall

Master
Since 2006, USC has started 8, 6, 7, 5, 6, 6, 3, 5, 4, 6, 6, 5, 6, 3, 4, 4, 6, and 8 white players. In 2024, they project to drop back down to 3 starters.

Head coach Lincoln Riley did not get off to a dream start at USC despite his overhyped Heisman hopeful at QB. Miller Moss stepped in for last year’s bowl game and promptly set school records in passing. Will Riley’s spread offense succeed with a non-upsider under center? Moss won a rather disrespectful “QB battle” with the UNLV Polynesian transfer, so we’ll see. The offensive line has only one confirmable “indo European” starter. Riley’s scheme barely uses tight ends, so returning “starter” Lake McRee is unlikely to feature heavily.

The Trojans played a Big 12 style of non-defense last year, so Riley poached the black defensive coordinator from UCLA. That guy brought former Bruin Kamari Ramsey over with him to take the starting free safety job from Bryson Shaw. Starting true freshman linebacker Tackett Curtis immediately hit the transfer portal (landing at Wisconsin). The pickings were already slim on defense and the new staff doesn’t seem interested in white defenders.

Starters
QB: Miller Moss
OL: Jonah Monheim
TE: Lake McRee

Backups
QB: Dylan Gebbia, Jake Jensen
OL: Kilian O’Connor, Tobias Redmond, Gino Quinones
TE: Carson Tabaracci, Kade Eldridge

DT: Gavin Meyer
FS: Bryson Shaw

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hoping they take a beating in Big Ten.

Though I believe Moss will still put up decent numbers.

Wish Shaw would have hit the portal.

Gavin Meyer why transfer to USC?! WI guy who was lightly recruited out of HS. had a couple good seasons at Wyoming before a questionable transfer?!

Phall

Master
I saw him too (Gavin Meyer), looked him up, and said WHY DUDE?

He hit me back and said you playa i'm a country boy in latina LA LA land. I said ok my friend, yee hah!