2024 Troy Trojans

Claimjumper

Mentor
Since 2005 the Trojans have started 4, 3, 7, 10, 6, 6, 6, 5, 7, 10, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, and 5 whites. Look for 5 whites for the 8th straight year.

Offense
Goose Crowder - QB
Landon Parker - WR
Peyton Higgins - WR
Boaz Stanley - LG
Eli Russ - C

Defense
NONE

Two Deeps
Tucker Kilcrease - QB
Matthew Caldwell - QB
Brody Dalton - TE
Tyler Cappi - C
Kyler Gibson - RT
Luke Hodge - LB

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Since 2005 the Trojans have started 4, 3, 7, 10, 6, 6, 6, 5, 7, 10, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, and 5 whites. Look for 5 whites for the 8th straight year.

Offense

Goose Crowder - QB
Landon Parker - WR
Peyton Higgins - WR
Boaz Stanley - LG
Eli Russ - C

Defense
NONE

Two Deeps
Tucker Kilcrease - QB
Matthew Caldwell - QB
Brody Dalton - TE
Tyler Cappi - C
Kyler Gibson - RT
Luke Hodge - LB
Purely coincidental, or maybe a great illustration of how entrenched and intransigent the anti-White, pro-replacement Caste System is.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Purely coincidental, or maybe a great illustration of how entrenched and intransigent the anti-White, pro-replacement Caste System is.

A lot of the SEC teams have White walk-ons at forbidden positions too. Same geographic recruiting area, perhaps those kids are fine with just being walk-ons/scout team fodder but I'd argue they are better than many of the black players at caste positions at the smaller schools. These coaches at these smaller "Group of 5" schools would be wise to expand their recruiting base rather than picking the black crumbs from the recruiting trail. I know I am speaking in general terms but it's a pattern I have noticed.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yeah a coach that thinks outside the box, that is the caste system. Would have his pick of unheralded lunchpailers, regardless of where the school was located geographically!

Another program where Whitey is not allowed on D!

At least they have stockpiled some White QBs.

jphoss

Mentor
Yeah a coach that thinks outside the box, that is the caste system. Would have his pick of unheralded lunchpailers, regardless of where the school was located geographically!

Another program where Whitey is not allowed on D!

At least they have stockpiled some White QBs.
And wouldn’t have to deal with the headaches of the black players and families trying to shake down more cash via “nil”