2024 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The 2023 Tampa Bay Buccaneers started 6 white athletes in 2024. They stay at the same amount 6 in 2024. All on offense. QB Baker Mayfield replaced The GOAT Tom Brady last season and is back in 2024. The Bucs are 2-0 to start the 2024 season.
Total white players on the 53 man roster has improved from 16 in 2023 to 18 in 2024.
There are 6 white starters. Grade D.

QB- Baker Mayfield, Kyle Trask
TE-Cade Otton, Payne Durham
T- Luke Goedeke, Justin Skule
G-Cody Mauch, Elijah Klein
G-Ben Bredeson-Royce Newman
C-Graham Barton, Robert Hainsey

NT-Greg Gaines
DE-Ben Stille
LB- Anthony Nelson

PK-Chase McLaughlin
PT-Jake Camarda
LS-Evan Deckers

After a stellar 2023 season, Baker Mayfield who led The Bucs to the 2023 NFC South Conference Championship will once again lead Tampa Bay in 2024. Mayfield threw for over 4,000 yards, 28 TD's and only 10 INT's. Kyle Trask will back up Mayfield.
The under used Cade Otton will start again at the TE position. Backing up Otton will be Payne Durham.
Defensively, there are no starters however there are 3 back up players in 2024. An increase by one. In addition to the consistent LB Anthony Nelson and DT Greg Gaines, DE Ben Stille from Arizona by way of Nebraska has been added.

Phall

Master
Jared Goff played really poorly in Week 2 in my gay opinion. But it couldn't have happened against a nicer QB story. Both Goff and Mayfield are discarded former #1 picks who after a year of acclimation, seem capable of taking their new teams deep into a playoff run.

I wonder if you polled the Browns parking lot tailgates around 12:45pm what percentage of them would still pick DeShaun over the boring white guy. Some of those who are sick of DeShaun surely now want "Shadeur" (sic) Sanders!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
CS, thanks for the info! Bucs are note bad on offense. Just to add, TE Ko Kieft is 3rd string and been on the team for a number of years now. So 19 total is not too shabby. The Braintrust here clearly decided to go White on offensive line at some point. 8 plus a few more on the practice squad is not coincidence.

If I had to gripe, the Bucs had 4 White receivers during the preseason who played well. I thought Cody Thompson might stick and then maybe 2 others would go PS. Well they were all cut and now only Thompson and Ryan Miller (Furman) remain on the PS. Ughh.